Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 pm

A hush fell over the musical community. They slept, not aware of what was about to happen to them. Very few remained awake, nervous, ready for what was about to begin, even if they were unsure of what exactly it was. They were right to be ready, for something strange and traumatic was about to take place, and few if any would survive the coming days, but those who will must have a quick wit, a sharp tongue, and some damn good lyrics.

This is Mafia.

Player list :
1. Avos
2. TJ.
3. Weldar
4. DRTJR
5. Viero
6. Requiem
7. SnakeInABox
8. Outlaw
9. Spont
10. Magician's Advisor
11. Ansem
12. DarkFalco
13. Raya
14. Fedaykin
15. The SpoonMan
16. Relmitos
17. Smashy B

Rules :

No PMs allowed, unless specifically specified in your role message

No roleclaiming. You may hint at your role, but not outright say it.

Players must vote and perform their night action. If they do not two phases in a row, they will be warned. If they have no valid reason, and no not participate for a third phase, they will either be replaced or modkilled.

The game will start with a 24 hour “Night 0”, which will otherwise function as a normal nightphase. All other phases, day and night, will be 48 hours, unless an extension is posted. Posts should be made at 12 midnight EST.

Good luck, and have fun.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

The night was ending, and the sun was about to rise when the townspeople started to relax, as their paranoia of last night was fading with the black sky, when suddenly, a shot rang out through the town. Then another, and another, and another! It was pandemonium in the streets as shots rang out, and bodies fell.
Avos
TJ
Requiem
Outlaw
Spont
Magician’s Advisor
Ansem
Dark Falco
Raya
Fedaykin
Spoon
Relmitos
Were all killed.

There were few who remained standing, but not all for long. Several of the survivors saw their loved ones dead on the floor, and could not bear to carry on without them.
DRTJR
Viero
Snake
Killed themselves

And then there were two. Weldar and Smash locked eyes, knowing they were alone at last. They embraced, and staring into each other’s eyes, they then looked around at the bodies of their friends which sat there, dead, and in unison, they said “April Fools!”
Weldar and Smashbro win, they were lovers, and the assholes who came up with this whole prank.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Alright, fun game, and congrats Weldar and Smash!

Sign-up is updated, and we can start looking forward to game 25!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Uh, Avos, you get that this wasn't the actual game, right?

Smash messaged me two nights ago about how the mods wanted to have an April Fool's day prank, and they recruited me to make the Mafia game all SKs and Vigs, so I talked with Weldar and Smash, we came up with a bunch of new roles to use for this game (none of which are in the actual game, which will start in the coming days) and I had them come up with a few loverbonds that would greatly upset the people in them. (Snake's reaction was amazing when he found he was linked to Avos.)

In the interest of full disclosure, these are the roles.

Nickleback
Justin Bieber
Nicki Minaj
Rebecca Black
Lil Wayne
People say you killed music. Well, who are they to say that you killed music, why don’t you prove them all right, by killing them! Each nightphase you must select one player to kill. If you do not, one will be selected at random. You will only win when you are the lone survivor, so play smart, and good luck.
Yes, all these roles had the same description, we had to get them out quickly to start on time, but hey, it was funny.
Skrillex – Drop the bass
Wubwub wubwubwub wubwubwubwubwubwubwub. Man, who doesn’t love that song? Apparently, a lot of thee other “artists” Well, you can prove them wrong, by literally dropping the bass on them, killing them. Once per night, you must select one player to kill, and if you do not, one will be selected for you. You win the game when all town-aligned players are eliminated.
Avenged Sevenfold - Natural Born Killer
Foster the people - pumped up kicks
Hollywood Undead – Mother Murder
Asking Alexndria Hey There Mr. Brooks
30 seconds to Mars - The Kill
AWOLNATION -Kill Your Heroes
Foo Fighters – Let it Die
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
Some people think that your music will make people who listen to them killers. Well, it won’t but that doesn’t mean you can’t. You are a vigilante. Your goal is to help the town win by eliminating all enemies. The thing is, your music has warped your mind a bit. You can’t help yourself from killing, so you must choose a target each night to kill, and if you do not, one will be selected at random.
Also all the same role.
Jon Lajoie – I Kill People
Guns don’t kill people, uh-uh. You kill people, with guns. You can use your gun to kill a player each night, but because you’re Very Super Famous, you have to act like an Everyday Normal Guy, and if you miss a night of killing, it would be suspicious, so you must kill someone each night phase. If you don’t pick someone, one will be selected at random.
Beatles – Maxwell’s silver hammer
Bang Bang, Maxwell’s silver hammer fell down upon her head, Bang Bang Maxwell’s Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead. For as legendary as your music is, it’s quite dark sometimes. In fact, you have the power to drop Maxwell’s Silver Hammer on one player per night, killing them. The thing is, you’ve been caught, and the person you killed this phase saw you kill someone last phase, so you need to kill them for being a witness, this means you must kill someone each nightphase, and if you don’t select one, one will be selected for you.
Queen – Killer Queen
So, not many people know that Killer Queen was actually about you. Funny, huh? Well, yeah, you’ve got Gunpowder, Gelatin, Dynamite and a Lazerbeam to dispose of any enemies of the town. The problem is, because of how unstable both you and your weapons are, you cannot survive NOT Killing during a night phase, so you must select a player every night to kill, and if you do not, one will be selected at random.
Yeah, basically everyone had the same role, and the RNG happened to make this game as hilarious as possible, actually ending night one, with the winners being the bastards who came up with this idea. Also, the list of who actually sent in kills, in order.

Viero kills TJ
Weldar kills Spont
Smash kills Raya
Avos kills Ansem
Req kills Relm
Snake kills Req
TJ kills DF
Fedaykin kills TJ (used RNG)
Ansem left his kill to the RNG
Raya kills Ansem
DRTJR kills DF
Relm kills TJ

So TJ was killed three times, Ansem twice, and Dark Falco twice. The RNG hit Avos, Outlaw, Magician's Advisor, Fedaykin, and Spoon.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Oh...

My....

I couldn't tell...

This wasn't the real game...

You totally fooled me...[/sarcasm]

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:32 am

Hey now, Raya and Surge deserve some credit for helping too.

Perfect ending though. Out of curiosity what were the lover bonds?

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:27 am

So this was all an elaborate prank with the real game coming soon? Yes I'm slow like that.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Haha, April Fool's everyone Razz We thought about making a joke game but didn't want Minby to think we'd just hijacked his game, so got him in on it. No, don't worry, his actual game is still going to happen!

Minby, you missed a trick, you should've done a proper writeup of the night phase...just for everyone's increasing increduality as the body count goes up! Though my lover bond with DRTJR was a nice touch, heh heh.

Boo, Smash, you killed me D:

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:46 pm

I finally got the SK role and it turns out to be a joke.

It was not funny.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Raya wrote:Boo, Smash, you killed me D:
i had the Killer Queen role. So I killed the queen. >:B

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 pm

I was looking forward to my SK role, Bah. Fine then. Go ahead and have your prank. But I am going to my corner and I'm going to plan extra long on how to kill you guys.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Oh man this was confusing to witness, nice job mods and Minby!

Maybe I'll accept some of the more interesting roles and or bands as allstar submissions anyways

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I love that I'm the most murderable player this game.

I think that needs a trophy.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 pm

I was so fucking pissed I was a vig loverbonded to avos like holy shit

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down