Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 am

During class, it occurred to me. iPhone typing, so it won't be much.

Should DRTJR not be lying, he role blocked Snake. So should Snake have been role blocked and that was an SK kill, Snake might be the maf that failed to kill. I advise a copscan on Snake.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:00 am

One hour left in the dayphase. Current vote tally :

Avos : Snake, Spoon
Snake :DRTJR
Viero : Outlaw
Ansem : Raya
DRTJR : Spont, Cam, DF, Smash, Avos, Fedaykin, Relmitos


Also, I love y'all for this activity. Try and keep this up for the rest of the game.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 am

Ambient Music

The town was fuming. They had lost their friend and protector the night before, and were searching for blood. The voices shouted out for DRTJR’s head, and he knew in advance. DRTJR had tried to slip away from the crowd before night fell, but he couldn’t get far. The mob chased him, hot on his heels.

The chase lasted longer than anyone had anticipated, but neither DRTJR nor the mob of the town would stop, because everyone feared for their life. Eventually, DRTJR tried to cut through a shortcut, but was cut off by more of the people of the town, and he knew he was caught.

“Just give up, we’ve got you surrounded.” A voice from the mob called out.

“Say it ain’t so.” Replied DRTJR, defeated.

“Who are you, and why are you trying to kill us all?”

“My name is Jonas”

“Where did you think you could escape to?”

“An island in the sun.”

“Do you have any last words?” said a tall, imposing man who has distanced himself from the crowd, and is now holding a gun to DRTJR’s head.

“The world has turned and left me here.”

The man, unimpressed, shot DRTJR in the head twice, just to be sure.

DRTJR has been killed. He was Weezer, the town Prankster.

It is now Night. Night will end at 12:00 PM EST on Monday, April 22nd.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  TheTJ on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Relmitos wrote:N1; Of all the people that COULD HAVE been night killed, someone chose TheTJ. Why that would happen is beyond me.

Not gonna say I disagree with the sentiment, but that's hardly very flattering.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:07 pm

You misunderstand me. The moment you can explain to me why they would kill someone they could've tried to get hung, I'll accept that. Should've clarified that I suppose, whatever. That's not talk for the time being, however, so I'll leave it at that

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  DRTJR on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Again history vindicates me as innocent. At least I wasn't the SK because I want that role bad.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Extending the phase because I'm still missing a bunch of actions, and I need to get a replacement player.

Night will end at 1:00 PM EST on Tuesday, April 23rd.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 pm

So we're not going to talk about 4 day night phases

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 pm

3 full days and people have not gotten a simple action in yet.

*Puts a tombstone in the middle of the town that says "R.I.P. TWBB Mafia"*

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:06 am

If someone hasn't already sent their goddamn night action in the three days they've been given, just ignore them. Plain and simple.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 am

Yea no minby I dont need to move my pissy rants about mafia to the confirmation thread because I'm not playign a game in the confirmation thread. I'm playign a game here, and as of right now, in this five day night phase, its a strecth to say I'm in an actual game of mafia as it is. seriously, if they didnt get it in, fuck them. I think you should Snakeinabox rule from hereon out. ;ast action doesnt get done. that should solve some issues

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Ambient Music

The night was quiet, but unnerving. People knew that there was danger in the streets, but there were still many out there, not knowing who else was. All that they knew was that they had to keep themselves safe, no matter the cost.

Avos walked the streets, not fearing the danger, for he WAS the danger. A man knocks on his door and gets shot, and Avos is the one who knocks, and therefore walks the streets tall and proudly, secure in his safety, as no one could dare challenge him. Pride, however, is a deadly sin, and would prove to be so for Avos.

As Avos searched for his target, he heard a bullet pop right past his ear. “What’s going on? Who do you think you are? You can not harm me! You can not make me fear. I am the Boogie Monster. Show your Smiley Faces. Are you Cra-“Boom. His head was blown off. In the shadows, a single man could be seen, smoking gun in one hand, his other fist raised in the air, triumphant.

“Looks like you’re Gone Daddy Gone.” Said the figure, walking off, knowing how soon it was until sunrise.

Avos has been killed. He was Gnarles Barkley, the Mafia Framer.

It is now day, Day 3 will end at 12:00 PM EST on Friday, April 26th.


Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  .. on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 pm

In regards to Snake's post:



Also, what a tweest, Avos is a Mafia Framer? Does he build walls or some shit? I suppose the Mafia don't have much of a foundation now.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Well that certainly clears that one up. Props to whoever for their aim being true. Definitely saves us this day phase to look elsewhere.

@Snake Who did you block last night?

Let's get some people weighing their 2 cents in.

Also the day cycle is back so no need to bellyache about the extended night cycle those complaining about mafia being dead need to suck it up and do something about it, like post more and complain less

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 30
Location : West Michigan

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:56 pm

I certainly appreciate the humour in the shift posts Razz

So, looks like to me, as if Avos was the designated mafian nightkiller tonight, but somebody(vig or sk) got to him before he was able to pull the trigger. There isn't much else to get ouf the plot otherwise, imo.

Snake, wanna share who you roleblocked tonight?

ninja'd by the Mayor

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Relmitos on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:35 pm

I'd wager that was more of a driver. While possible I doubt that Snake managed to role block a mafian that was making the kill twice in a row. With the doc being dead that's even less of a chance of a blocked kill shot, unless there's more then one doc power going around. If that's the case, good pick on targets for the driver.

Anyway, DRTJR flipping town and not maf kind of blows my theory about Snake and DRTJR working together to stage a good bus job to make Snake look better out of the water.

For an actual suspect, I want to look at Viero once more. I could see him potentially being mafian. I thought of another reason for a TheTJ night kill N1 just now. If you think about it, we had Viero, Requiem, and TheTJ on the stand for execution. Requiem hung and flipped inno, TheTJ was killed and flipped inno. This could've been an attempt to make people think "Well, if those two were inno, Viero is probably inno as well". I could see that happening.

There's also the thing that many people pointed out, he acted HIGHLY strange, and from my experience people that are mafian that haven't been mafian before or very few times, always acts out of the ordinary. Compared with how he was last game with his game face on, I just think it's funny.

That combined with a confirmed mafia throwing a light defense at him, I do believe Viero has earned my vote for the day thus far;

Vote: Viero

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Good to know that someone is covering for our fuckups, more specifically, mine. Sorry about that, DRTJR.
Personally I'm still waiting for something concrete before jumping onto... well, anything. DRTJR turning out to be innocent basically wrecked my whole train of thought. Though admittedly Snake pretty much has to be a townie right now, because come on.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 pm

I roleblocked Raya eeeehehehehehehe yesss

edited: aaaaha avos was so totally mafia I fucking called that one

Ok guys we can have this fucking game in the bag

And we can take allt he time in the world scrutinizing previous posts because hey 3 day long phases.

also mafians who want to go edit their previous posts in case they defended avos in the past remember its against the rules to edit a post and not state what you edited

EDIT Day one suspects are Magicians Adviser for changing votes from viero to spont so quickly after Avos made some bullshit point. Smash and Relm voted along Avos on thetj.

Day two Spoon tried to bus me with Avos, a confirmed mafian and DRTJR, a confirmed townie. Spoon did not vote on day one. Also, my records show that spoon and relm are tied for voting for the most now confirmed innocents in past say phases.

EDIT I have a big sheet that I made that lists a bunch of vote records and shit and its pretty handy in figuring out certain patterns. Of course I'll give you a bunch of info I gather from it but what you do with it is up to you. I'm sure the mafia isnt avos magicians advisor smash relm raya and spoon but it doesnt hurt to call them all out anyway. I don't particularly want to be targeted by the mafia during the night phase, seeing as the doctor died. So I'm not going to particularly go out of my way to be the big town leader and hero or any of that bullshit. Just, go after some of these people? And if they are mafs cool congrats and if not oops not my fault

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Relmitos wrote:

Anyway, DRTJR flipping town and not maf kind of blows my theory about Snake and DRTJR working together to stage a good bus job to make Snake look better out of the water.

Silly Relm! Ryan would bus DR.

Relmitos wrote:For an actual suspect, I want to look at Viero once more. I could see him potentially being mafian. I thought of another reason for a TheTJ night kill N1 just now. If you think about it, we had Viero, Requiem, and TheTJ on the stand for execution. Requiem hung and flipped inno, TheTJ was killed and flipped inno. This could've been an attempt to make people think "Well, if those two were inno, Viero is probably inno as well". I could see that happening.

Almost! That logic would work 100% in my world, it needs just a tiiiny bit more to work in the world of logic. I would like to meet someone who agrees with that kind logic as well as well. I bet they are rare people indeed!

Relmitos wrote:There's also the thing that many people pointed out, he acted HIGHLY strange, and from my experience people that are mafian that haven't been mafian before or very few times, always acts out of the ordinary. Compared with how he was last game with his game face on, I just think it's funny.

Come on Relm! You should do some more work on that logic! I've been mafia plenty of times and this is the first time I have acted like this to this extent. For a very good reason mind you. But you need to think as to why!

Relmitos wrote:That combined with a confirmed mafia throwing a light defense at him

Mafias want to make themselves look good so they defend people outside their group every now and then.

That post was fun! I think it is time to move onto other fun posts.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Wait, if you're doing so for a good reason, one would logically conclude that it was because it was imposed by your role. That flat out screams that you're a third party of some sort, or that you're chris brown and we should kill you whether or not he is actually affiliated with the mafia :p. Joking aside, going by a bit of the logic in the first bit, wouldn't stating that you were doing so for a reason mean you probably shouldn't tell people there is a reason?

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Relmitos on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Vivivi-vi Vi-vivi wrote:
Relmitos wrote:

Anyway, DRTJR flipping town and not maf kind of blows my theory about Snake and DRTJR working together to stage a good bus job to make Snake look better out of the water.

Silly Relm! Ryan would bus DR.

Problem here is, bussing only works if the guy that gets hung is mafian. DRTJR was not mafian.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm

The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:That flat out screams that you're a third party of some sort

People can have that stuff without being third party.

The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:wouldn't stating that you were doing so for a reason mean you probably shouldn't tell people there is a reason?

I want people to know I am doing it for a reason!

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  .. on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 pm

What Relmitos says makes sense, and honestly I did grudge vote Day 1 and 2 and see his post as a good reason to just do the same for day 3 but I will let Viero talk first.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Vivivi-vi Vi-vivi wrote:
The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:That flat out screams that you're a third party of some sort

People can have that stuff without being third party.

The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:wouldn't stating that you were doing so for a reason mean you probably shouldn't tell people there is a reason?

I want people to know I am doing it for a reason!

More to the point, I was asking if saying that there was a reason was rules legal

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Yes I am able to say there is a reason.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum