Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 pm

I spent the first hour after the day phase ended to make sure all of the night actions resulted in exactly what happened in the post.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 pm

I don't even...

I mean, what the actual f**k?

Can we get an updated player list ASAP?

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 pm

First post has been updated. Pretty sure it's accurate.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:48 pm

So let me get this straight.

Someone killed Snake. Both the mob and the village had a lover role. Both were killed. The lovers of those two suicided.

what

the

actual

fuck

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Hate lover. So much. That is all.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:01 pm

I apologize to Snake for being wrong about his status as a Townie, I am sorry

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm not exactly sure where this puts us. Considering the game's size, there can't be any more than two mafia members left, but I'm not entirely sure there isn't a third party of some kind. Whatever the situation, we can't really risk hitting a villager anymore.

Going with math and shit, there sort of has to be a serial killer. Four of the deaths can be explained with mafia kill, vig kill and lover bonds. And then there's Snake, who just flat out died. Unless there's some grand motherfucking driver fuckery or a villager or a mafia role that can get an extra nightkill in special conditions, this is probably a SK kill.
Okay, not so sure about that either. I don't have a clue why the SK would just come out of the blue now, when there hasn't been any clue of their existence until now.

I'm just having hard time imagining a mafia game on this forum without any third party tomfoolery.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:17 pm

wow.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Do you get it? I was being a.....

DickInABox

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Totally called Outlaw being scum.

*polkas away to the grave*

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh duh. I have an idea, and it's going to sound a little redundant, but hear me out. Vie said there was a reson for his word choice, and his reason for voting Req is so that he could "consume" him. what if Vie is the serial killer and his flavor is some sort of death metal band. It's not much, and it means even less from me given how often I initially vote him, but I don't who else to go after (except maybe ansem going by Req's Reqommendation (ha!)

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Relmitos, we are never ever ever going to leave each other.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed May 01, 2013 2:00 pm

The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:Oh duh. I have an idea, and it's going to sound a little redundant, but hear me out. Vie said there was a reson for his word choice, and his reason for voting Req is so that he could "consume" him. what if Vie is the serial killer and his flavor is some sort of death metal band. It's not much, and it means even less from me given how often I initially vote him, but I don't who else to go after (except maybe ansem going by Req's Reqommendation (ha!)

actually i doubt vie would have used so much flavor if he was the serial killer. Though that doesn't rule out other killing possibilities (Which i do highly believe though). I'm a little iffy on him though, and i think we need to keep an on it.

I feel pretty silly about TD now, not going to lie, but hindsight is 20/20. I'm going to try harder to get it right this time, especially after all the shit that went down last night :/ I just hope to hell there's no third party, because that would dwindle the town ranks further. And seeing as there are only 7 of us left in the first place, chances are at least 2-3 are mafia at this point :/

to me, it looks like outlaw was killed by the vig, snake by the mafia, and raya by the serial killer. So good going to the vig there. While i'm not certain as to whether snake was on to something and the mafia didn't like it, it probably has a lot to do with his ability to roleblock

also, like snake, i've made a vote tally to see who has been voting for who, and to see what sticks out. First off is fed. He has hardly been active at all, and with three day phases, time zones are no excuse (yeah i haven't been too active and i feel hypocritical but it is a valid point none the less) Also, whenever he has voted, it's been for innocent people. Day one was raya, and then day two he jumped on the DRTRJ bandwagon later on, when it could be considered "safer." I'm keeping my eye on you mein freund.

I find spoons lack of activity to be a bit strange, considering he has been active on the forum and active in past mafia games. He has only voted once this entire game, and that was on avos. who was not at threat for being lynched that day. Spoon is quite good at mafia, and could easily make himself look townie when he isn't. I've also got my suspicions of him.

I'll wait to throw a vote out though, till more people reply.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Wed May 01, 2013 7:57 pm

DarkFalco wrote:[Spoon] has only voted once this entire game
I have voted THREE times tyvm~

I changed my D2 vote from Snake to Avos, and D3 I voted Camilla.

Just making sure you have your facts straight Razz

Anyway I will agree with the statement those remaining need to chime in before we commit to anything. Yes it's kinda hypocritical considering I haven't been superbly vocal myself but I at least have been here when I can be, and will be here through this phase for certain.

I want to hear from Fed, Viero, and especially Ansem, as none of the have contributed yet this phase (in fact idr Ansem doing much of anything so far this game).

Fed, while having posted, hasn't actually contributed anything minus a reaction to the night phase. There's a lot of ideas flying around, sir, your analysis would be appreciated.

Viero has just been... Viero. The feels I get from them haven't been entirely scummy, but I don't feel like they're entirely town either. They would be a good choice for lynch as, as I said previously, they shouldn't be allowed to live to MyLo if/when we get there (I'm going to assume the best and hope we haven't hit that yet).

Ansem just needs to contribute. If anything he has been lurking hard, and if he doesn't show up it would almost be worth lynching him over Viero just for that fact. Talk, man.

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:I don't have a clue why the SK would just come out of the blue now, when there hasn't been any clue of their existence until now.
Well, pretty much every night kill has been questionable in one way or another. The WIFOM of N1, the death of a Mafian and no one else N2, and now this past night phase.
Then again, with a JAOT it could be be possible (though again I feel unlikely) to have them along with a Vig for town killing power, though that would be a tad bit OP in the town's favor, but I digress. Regardless trying to extrapolate the whodunit is just going to lead us down a dangerous path and we best not waste time this phase.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed May 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I haven't been useful at all this game. I'll try to post something more substantial after work.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri May 03, 2013 9:39 am

Day 4 votes:

Notice anything wrong about this? NO ONE has voted, it's been three days. Seriously, guys. 24 hour extension, if there aren't enough votes, I'll just start killing people off at random.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri May 03, 2013 11:11 am

Fedaykin wrote:I'll try to post something more substantial after work.

Yeaaaah, riiiiight.

Vote: Fed

His activity has been pretty minimal this game, but not without impact. Every single one of his targets has been a late vote for a villager about to be hanged. The pattern is pretty much unbroken.

(... who is fucking with whose medicine now?)

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Fri May 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Vote: Viero
Why? Because for some reason this game, I just don't quite trust him.

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Fri May 03, 2013 9:17 pm

@Minby just start modkilling. If people can't or simply won't play they don't deserve to live.

@Spont just about everyone left is guilty of that to some degree or another. Fed as at least been somewhat helpful & insightful compared to others, I don't feel right enough killing him yet.

Though, there really isn't much other choice. I still want to go for Ansem or Viero, but both are MIA, Ansem a bit more so then Vie. If they're going to be modkilled, not worth wasting a lynch on them (I hate to say it but it's true).

Vote: Viero

Ansem is more likely to be modkilled over you, ntm I swore I wouldn't let you live to see MyLo. Time to clear the WIFOM.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri May 03, 2013 11:18 pm

well at this point voting fed would just put us at a tie. While i'm still uncertain about viero he is about as good a lead as any right now. As i said before i agree with TMA that he is probably a killing role. While i worry that he's the vig, it's just as likely that he's not. so vote: viero

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat May 04, 2013 3:39 am

Yeah, obviously I don't wanna vote for myself, Ansem is probably up for a modkill and Viero has been acting strange when he was posting.

vote Viero

Also, as Spoon said, everybody's voting record isn't too shiny.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat May 04, 2013 10:20 am

Ambient Music

The mob has grown small, but it still knew its enemies were among it. They would not rest without blood being spilled. For much of the day, no one spoke, no one made a move, but as if by God’s will, the sun hung in the sky until the mob had made its decision on who must die, and once the mob has decided on a victim, there is no escape.

They called for Viero’s blood, and as it ran cold, he showed no fear. He stood proud, tall, and with a smile on his face. He knew he was about to be killed by his friends, neighbors and those he had always helped when times were tough, but he knew they did it not out of malice, but out of self defense, and as such, he remained perfectly calm, and did not try to escape as the mob closed in on him.

The mob closed in around him, angry and violent, and Viero could not contrast more with his air of calmness and peace. He stood there, as the gun was put to his head, and a voice from the mob asked if he had any last words.

“Don’t worry,” He said, taking a deep breath. “Be happy”

The trigger was pulled, and Viero was killed.

Viero has been killed. He was Bobby McFerrin, the Town’s Happy guy.

It is now night. Night will end at 12:00 PM EST on Tuesday, May 7th.

Side note, anyone not getting in their night action tonight, or explicitly saying they are not using their action is liable to be mod killed.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat May 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Called it I knew he was innocent HA!

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Yea wow just simply terrible

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon May 06, 2013 8:31 am

With just over 24 hours left, I have most actions, but if anyone knows someone who would be willing to sub in, please message me. I won't name who needs to get replaced, because they still have a chance at staying in, but at this point, it's pretty obvious.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top