Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Requiem on Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

I don't suppose dead people can be used as subs, can they?

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon May 06, 2013 11:08 am

No, dead people being used as subs would be kind of game breaking, knowing what they learned with their previous role, or any of that.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Actually its not very obvious Minby, because the vast majority of the people still alive are not active enough to be considered legitimately playing the game the begin with.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 pm

I learned nothing. Razz

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 am

Ambient Music

The night was quiet, but then again, it would be even if everyone alive were screaming since there were so few people. Some people decided to use the quiet for their own benefit, both helping the town, and destroying it.

DarkFalco walked the streets, darting her head, watching for anyone who may be following her, terrified someone would find her and stop her. She quickly got to the cemetery, and began her chants and rituals, going as quickly as she possibly could to not be prevented from finishing. What she didn’t know, however, is that she was being watched.

She finished her ritual, and called out to the sky, and from the ground, rose a figure, killed recently enough to not be decayed.

Snake has been revived

“Snake, we need you. Only you have the brains to rule Lyla-I mean, save this town!” explained DarkFalco.

“I know” Replied, Snake, walking off.

As DF turned to head home before the sun rose, she was abruptly stopped by a bullet in her head.

DarkFalco has been killed. She was Journey, the Town’s reviver.

Ambient Music

On the other end of town, Fedaykin walked the streets, knowing he was hot on the trail of whoever was doing this to the town. He was nervous, but he knew what he had to do. He was the only hope left that he could trust, so he marched on, in total darkness through the seedy underbelly of the town, fighting off his own fear that was eating away at him.

He could sense something was wrong, but couldn’t place it, as if he was somewhere where he wasn’t meant to be, but his thoughts were cut short when he was lunged at by a shadowy figure who began clawing at him, tearing at his throat, and as suddenly as he appeared, he jumped away, leaving Fedaykin bloody, but alive, though not for long.
He was bleeding out, but he began writing in his blood, one last favor to the town. When he was found the next morning, they town saw him next to large words written in blood.

“THE KILLERS ARF”
His hand on the last letter, obviously not having enough time to finish before he died.

Fedaykin has been killed, he was The Foo Fighters, the Town Cop.

It is now day. Day will end at 12:00 PM EST on Friday, May 10th.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue May 07, 2013 11:45 am

well shit, at least i got to bring snake back first. good luck.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue May 07, 2013 11:46 am

Also, Ansem has been replaced by Johnny as of this moment.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Tue May 07, 2013 11:48 am

Oh hey there everybody. I know nothing of the game right now, so give me a few hours.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue May 07, 2013 11:55 am

This is cute.

Well, I'm back. I don't really know why. I don't think I should be here. Regardless, I'm confirmed and should be calling the god damned shots now. You'd all be wise to do exactly as I said, and follow my leads. Of course, that is assuming I take charge. Because plot twist-

I wont.

Vote: No One

until everyone else has voted

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue May 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Welcome back, Snake.
Also, sorry 'bout not trusting you, Fed. Although I do have to ask. Did you really just take all that potential copscan info to your grave, not choosing to even hint at possible innocent or mafian scans.
Anything could've helped at this point.

In other news, we need to get our shit together. Not one, not a single pipsqueaking mafian has been killed by townie lynch. We've just been sucking at this so bad. Thank lord for whoever's killed all the mafians so far, because we wouldn't be alive at this point without him.
Today is probably our final chance. We need to get one of them before they get us, because there's at least one mafian left. In the best scenario, the second death of last night was just our vigilante, failing to hit a mafian for the first time. In the worst case, there's still a serial killer running around.

We can't really make very strong votes based on who participated in lynching who, because we've been sucking at this so bad that pretty much anyone is guilty of a townie death or two. The only one who is clear right now is Snake, and the only thing his role can do is buy us some more time at night.
I'm not sure what to think about Johnny. I don't feel good in voting for someone who is just picking up the shrapnels of what Ansem left for him. However, I'm a bit worried: Minby was talking about modkilling people a day or two ago, but suddenly in Ansem's case, he needs a replacement.
I have a feeling this means that Ansem was and Johnny now is someone who can't die without instawin for some party. Still doesn't really mean he's a mafian, though, because these two deaths last night combined with a modkill would have probably lost the game for the town, Snake's resurrection notwithstanding.

So no, it's probably not Johnny. In my case, this leaves TMA or Spoon.
TMA is a bit worrying. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is his first mafia game ever, no? Either he is just a newcomer or he's using that noob shield as a protection against any suspicion.
He's been going at Viero and the like pretty aggressively for the whole game. He hasn't really left the spotlight. I somehow doubt that a mafian playing so riskily could be still alive at this point. Someone's keeping him alive because he's more or less harmless to the mafia.

Someone who has a bit more experience with this game. Someone who likes his fancy-ass mafia jargon like WIFOM and MyLo. I don't even know what the fuck the later one means.

Oh hello, Spoon.

I admit it. You fooled me for a long while. You were picking apart people's reactions and posts here and there, building to the illusion that you were actively scum-hunting, while that couldn't be any further from the truth. Your work here has been the most careful and subtle, but effective yet.

You started playing on day two, with a post where you voted for Snake and defended Avos lightly, not once but twice. Avos, who we now know to be mafian.

Avos posts with what I find very agreeable, and read it as the opposite of how Snake interpreted it.

Snake then delves into some Mafia theory, which really didn't do much besides (self admittedly) bash on Avos some more, then the follow up post just 2 below it since Smash drops a vote in complete contrast to his apparent message.

You also picked apart some more reactions and threw suspicions at a lot of people, all of them now confirmed innocent by the Grim Reaper. What really rings a bell here is that you saw the same things about DRTJR as I did, but decided not to act on them.
Later in the day, when I had declared my suspicions about DRTJR and his fate was practically sealed, you decided to change your vote to Avos. This was completely riskless and safe for you, because there was no way for the tide of the votes to change against Avos at this point. There were two against him, three against Snake and four against DRTJR. By voting for him you washed your hands of DRTJR's death and made yourself look retroactively better by voting for a teammate.
I'm sure at this point you knew that Avos would be the first villager to die by townie hands. He had enjoyed the spotlight for a bit too long. A nice and safe vote that makes you look like one of us. Because that's how you roll.

The next dayphase you threw one more safe vote into the pile. Camilla was not the target here, and she had no risk of dying at any point. You didn't even have to do anything: Once again the village killed one of its own without mafian intervention.
Last day is when you finally had to directly act a bit, and you lead a vote against Viero, who had been a target of multiple people's suspicion for a while now.

Your compilative walls of text were a pretty good smokescreen for the fact that you haven't posted all that much. By posting little but effectively, you have managed to stay in the shadows AND make yourself look like a townie actively searching for mafians. But no, you haven't succeeded in that. And I can see that you're a bit too good of a player for the game to go this bad for the village.
TMA and Johnny can wait. I'm sure about this one with all that I have here, and I haven't even shown you all of my cards.

TL;DR; I am Spont, you're nuts and I'm going to stop you.

Vote: Spoon

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue May 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Since you brought it up, Ansem would have been modkilled if a replacement was not found. Johnny got to me just before I put the post up, which saved me from having to kill him off.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue May 07, 2013 1:56 pm

That...
... doesn't really change a thing.

Not that delving into metagame stuff helps, but it's basically the only thing we have on what was Ansem before and is Johnny now.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Confession time: I'm the bus driver and I switched fedaykin and Spoon. so whatever's going on, we know that somebody tried to kill Spoon last night. Just putting it out there.

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue May 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Well isn't that interesting.

Care to share your earlier targets?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm

I only used it once before (seriously, no idea what to do with this friggin' power). Swapped Vie and Ansem on either Night one or Night two (think night one)

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Thu May 09, 2013 12:53 am

Holy shit this game has been sad so far. Here's a list of stuff I know.

1. Snake is town roleblocker. That's nice. (No real question of alignment, DF admitted to the revival in her deathpost) @Snake, can I get a list of your targets?

2. Someone tried to kill Abrams last night (according to MA). While this doesn't clear him of being scum, it makes it less likely in my eyes. (Unless both MA and Abrams are scum).

3. There's probably a currently living SK or Vig given the volume of kills lately, and since town already had a JoaT, I'm betting it's an SK.

That's all I got. We'll see what we can do with Snake's roleblocking information, but if that leads nowhere I'm not sure what to do. This game's been a big ball of inactivity broken up by nightphases of mass death.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu May 09, 2013 2:18 am

I don't feel very compelled to tell you anything about my roleblocking. Sorry chump. Maybe if you were ansem I would be inclined to blindly trust you. But you aren't. None of you are.

So I don't trust any of you. Not one single one of you. I think you're all guilty. The only reason any of you are still alive is because you're either really awful or really inactive. Maybe a little bit of both, I wouldn't know. My best course of action is simple.

1. Cut a hole in a box

2. Put my junk in that box

3. Pick it up and get out of town because the junk is my valuable possessions and the box is a suitcase and I'm implying that the best thing to do is not do anything at this point thats what everyone else has been doing huh RIGHT?

PS I'm fucking serious I could go back and find a legitimate argument against every single fucking one of you that would point at you being mafia or cult or some inane shit like that. I'm not even supposed to be alive why should I have to fucking figure out whos scum and whos just bad at the game, its on you guys now, I'll be the lemming and vote for the majority.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 am

JohnnyFarrar wrote:
2. Someone tried to kill Abrams last night (according to MA).

Yes. Yes. Someone did.

Look.
I'm getting tired of this. It's sadly the fact that I'm pretty much the only reason the town has gotten even this far. I shot Avos in the head. I dumped Outlaw's corpse in the river. And yes, now, I tried to kill Spoon last night, but it was a failure because of the bus driver incident.
Ironically I was originally aiming for Fed. Had I stuck with that, I'd have gotten whoever I wanted. Or not, because if Spoon's a mafian, there's a chance he's the godfather and immune to night kills.
Yes, I'm the vig, I've been cleaning up all your messes, and I've been dropping these painfully obvious hints about it all the game. Now are we good?

Spoon is not even defending himself. He's not even coming up with any defense. And it's not like he hasn't been online, bullshit. I've seen him online plenty of times this day phase. I don't think he cares at this point.
Now can we just lynch him and end this here and now?

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 am

I've been online, yes, but only to read PMs and update some stuff. I have been loosely following along, and needless to say some interesting things have transpired. I'll have a post you've all been waiting for shortly, especially you, Spont.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Thu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Okay, no idea how long the day phase is this time around, so I'm not waiting for Spoon's responce. He might change my mind, but it's a tad unlikely
Vote: Spoon
1. because it's either him or Johnny, and it's just plain rude to kill a sub on his first day (sorry TD)
2. because the vig this game (and we can pretty much know for a fact that it's a vig instead of SK because of the flavor post, given that the Killers are a fairly well liked band, but with a name like that, that's probably the only way they WOULD fit into the town faction) has been on a hot streak
And Snake, I know you really don't want to play anymore, but if this goes through and Spoon flips Mafia, please roleblock Johnny. We're so close to having this in the bag, and a town win is best win, is it not?

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu May 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Sorry have been busy. Also been looking for a way to put this eloquently, but not feeling particularly wordy.

I know Spont is lying. I know for a fact he is scum, though a SK and not a Mafioso.

I am the Town Vig, Avenged Sevenfold.

I missed N1 because I was overly busy, but N2 I went after Avos when failed to get him lynched. N3 was Snake since after his blatant defense of Ansem, and I had it in my head he had probably bussed Avos the day before (of anyone would've done it it's probably him). N4 I hit DF cause of her soft pushing of me, I felt like she either knew my role or was going to try and set-up a mislynch the following day. Needless to say I was a bit off.

If you guys really feel like lynching me then so be it, though we've come this close, doing so would just be a waste. I have no doubt Spont is actually the SK we've been missing this entire time, not just based on flavor but the simply the way he has been acting. He claims to have left "clues" to his role, but if you go back all I see is a guy who is over concerned with the "possibilities" of third party factions, something that we've had next to no reason to suspect besides for random extra Night kills (and that alone tends to be a pretty good scum slip for a third party/sk in my experience).

While we do have at least one more Mafioso around, I believe there is only one more. Probably Johnny, since he got replaced over being modkilled, but that doesn't mean much of anything. Rest of you know what you need to do.

Vote: Spont

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Thu May 09, 2013 7:10 pm

two vig claims. ok.

I need targets from the both of you.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm

JohnnyFarrar wrote:two vig claims. ok.

I need targets from the both of you.
I gave you all my targets. Avos, Snake, and DF.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyFarrar on Thu May 09, 2013 7:19 pm

That was more aimed at Spont.

JohnnyFarrar
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu May 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Pretty sure he already claimed his targets in Avos, Outlaw, and myself (Fedaykin due to TMA's bussing claim shenanigans)

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top