Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 24 : Musical Mafia. Game end : Mafialess

Post  Relmitos on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 pm

When I said "So bad it's good", I rather meant "It seems like it's a bad move, but because it seems so bad it has that 'well, it's a horrible mafia decision, surely they wouldn't do it' so in actually it's good"

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Hmm, now the doctor's dead. That's rather unfortunate.

I would like to hear what Raya and Ansem have to offer, because they always seem to be rather quiet in these games...

(Also, Faithless, you say? Razz
)

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 pm

I feel as though our roles were chosen for us.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 am

Speak for yourself Snake.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 am

I didn't get my super special role.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am

I most certainly did.

And skillet died? Damn, they had a good song. That one song. The rest was kinda meh. Oh and he was our doc, that's kinda shitty too.

I dunno if i agree with the whole 'so bad it's good' thing. It's a big risk for the mafia, because whether Vie is a mafian or not, he is most certainly in the spotlights right now, and i'm guessing they wouldn't like it.
But then again, TJ got killed. We dont even know if we have a vig, or a serialkiller or any other killing role, but he got killed. Why? He was on the chopping block, primo lynch target. And now he turns up Doc, one of the most powerful townie roles. Doesn't anyone else think that's off?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:05 pm

I'll have more later when I actually properly catch up, but for now;

DRTJR wrote:I think this clears Viero since the mob wouldn't be stupid enough to target the other player with a high vote count that left the last of those three being their guy.
I really dislike this post for the amount of WIFOM it contains, as well as being fairly pointed. There's no reasonable way to come to this conclusion, yet you seem so certain of it.

The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:At any rate, unless any of you guys also thought at first that DRTJR hopping to Vie's defence first post he could didn't come off as slightly scummy, or happen to have used a scanner ability, we're at square one.
Do YOU think DRTJR or Viero are scummy? To me it looks like your trying to find an excuse to sheep.

I'd like to hear from Raya, Spont, Smash & Fed, as they haven't posted since the day phase started. I personally will be back sometime later once I re-read D1's proceedings.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:40 pm

There's shenanigans going on with TJ's death.

I agree that I don't think he was killed by the mafia. It was a three way lynch yesterday, he would have been a prime target for the mafia to push for a lynch. So why bother killing him? Either he was bussed or, more likely, a vig/serial killer went for one of the lynch targets and thought he was the most suspicious.

This certainly doesn't clear Vie, and DRTJR's sudden defence of him does seem a lot like covering for a fellow team mate.

It does also raise the question of, if TJ was killed by a non-mafian, then why the mafians didn't have a kill. Was the killer blocked or the target protected? If so that means someone out there (unless it was TJ) knows a townie, or someone knows a mafian.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

That last part I was thinking too, but it will be really hard for someone to come forward now that there is a not very likely chance to stay safe afterwards.

I think without revealing yourself, roleblocker definitely go after the same target if you did last night and see if another night goes by without a mafia kill there is good chance that you found something. Otherwise it was TJ getting lucky but we can't ask him what he did, unless there is a death talker in the game then they should definitely have a go at what TJ can say.

Edit: Although...after thinking it over, mafia is multi-person so they could just use someone else...nevermind...I'll concentrate on other things

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Avos Me Lardo wrote:
I think without revealing yourself, roleblocker definitely go after the same target if you did last night and see if another night goes by without a mafia kill

Unless a different mafian makes the kill.

I do agree with the idea of a deathtalker speaking to TJ, but the problem is revealing the information without revealing their identity.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:30 pm

I'm going to vote: Avos for his stupid vote on TheTJ on day one. Now that we know TheTJ was the doctor, those who wanted to lynch him on day one are under suspicion.

Avos had an extremely flimsy and stupid argument, as usual, if I remember correctly based on TJs activity in previous games.

Like are you seriously going to try and kill someone day one because you 'have a feeling he might be inactive again' or some shit? Like, you're not even a great player what would give you the ability to judge a persons affiliation solely on their previous records to begin with?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Isn't it normal to vote for inactives on day 1?

I don't think the mafia would be stupid enough to kill TJ. If they were the ones to bandwagon him in the first place.

Unless of course that is what they want us to think.

Either way, I like where you are going Snake but I don't think I will hop on just yet.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh right, cause everyone that had a vote on day one was based on solid facts that totally pertained to this game and only this game?

Remember Game 14, your game Snake, where I was hard charged after Smashbro when he was a townie? The mafia killed him that night just to make me look bad. How do we know that any of the people that voted for TheTJ are scum and they knew it to just make the ones that voted for him look bad!?

And you when you are mafia are just the kind of person to do something like that just to get at me.

Vote: Snake

Not cause you voted me but just for using the fact that I voted TJ must make me suspicious cause he died town. One day of votes is not enough to draw such a conclusion.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:28 pm

Actually Avos as of right now we don't have many leads. We could either go off of who had the most votes day one, when we had less information than we do now, or we can start with going after the people who went after people who are now confirmed townies. My reasoning for putting pressure on you is justified, and putting a vote on me, a la calling for MY blood, is a dumb move.

EDIT: A good argument I just thought up against myself, I also voted for someone who ended up being a confirmed townie. Of course in my personal opinion, avos is far more expandable to the town than I am, regardless of whatever power he could claim to have. You guys can do what you want but I'm going with Avos until convinced otherwise.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 pm

12 hrs remain in the phase and we have....

1 vote toward Avos from Snake...and

1 vote toward Snake from Avos...

Neither of which are true votes cause we are just waving our flags around...mind you mine is a small flag.

Anyone have anything to go on? Any other suspects? Hell if at worst just pick between Snake or I just to get a lynch but remember I'm more expendable.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:56 pm

From what I can tell the general reaction was

well... shit.

Personaly I have a suspicion but I'll wait until I have enough intel to back me up before I pounce.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 pm

I dunno man, it's not like anyone's adding anything at this point so anything is worth something.

I don't really have anything to add myself, tbh. No activity means it's hard to get a read on anything, after all. (Not that I'm saying "hey look I'm active and nobody else is". I know I haven't said much. But when all it is is Snake and Avos grudgesnarking, there's not much to be said. I'd rather not go for either of them at this point because I don't really see a compelling reason to go for either. Snake does seem to be highly eloquent and looking down at all of us, but I guess that's not really different from his usual gameplay. Long parenthesis section is long.)

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:12 am

Neither of which are true votes? Like I don't know if you were just voting for me for funsies but I'm serious about my vote on you?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:30 am

Oh right, this game was a thing that was going on. Was being occupied by rl, but who cares.

So I say that we can't really tell yet if this was a Mafia nk or not, since we don't have any other reference as of yet. As in we know jackshit, if that even is a real word.

Ah hell, let's make this a threeway tie again.

vote: Spont

Dude hasn't posted this phase afaik, also it has been ages since I fucked with his medicine for the last time Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:34 am

Ok I'm pretty sure mafia is dead guys like seriously what even is happenning

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 am

Hibernating, if you ask me. I'm a bit burned out of it at the moment, tbh.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 am

These noon EST deadlines are going to kill me.

I looked back over D1 and not a whole lot stood out to me thus far. Honestly D2 still feels just like D1, where the most notable thing was (as usual) the back and forth between Avos and Snake;

Avos posts with what I find very agreeable, and read it as the opposite of how Snake interpreted it.

Snake then delves into some Mafia theory, which really didn't do much besides (self admittedly) bash on Avos some more, then the follow up post just 2 below it since Smash drops a vote in complete contrast to his apparent message.

Day 2 opens with DRTJR's very WIFOM-y post I find myself disliking a lot, but upon review I almost dislike Avos' post in response even more; Why worry so much about whodunit, especially a SK/Third Party? Some bad vibes off of that.

TMA still gives off the of looking for an excuse to sheep. Where are your thoughts/reads at?

Ansem drinking the WIFOM kool-aid, ugh.

Why does it look like you're trying to power role hunt here, Avos?

More Snake tunneling on Avos? Snake's only argument for it is because of Avos' shoddy D1 vote on TJ, being convinced it was a scum wagon and is pushing too hard for my tastes, even though he bandwagoned on a townie himself (which he even points out). What makes TJ's wagon that much more viable over Req's, or even Viero's? Additionally you ride Avos' "shoddy" vote, whereas Smash quite literally just hopped on the bandwagon w/o a reason. Why?

@DRTJR You WIFOM then you basically admit to purposely holding information back? No, just no dude.

@Camilla [url=http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/t935p90-mafia-game-24-musical-mafia-day-2-faithless#124024Just because other people aren't talking[/url] doesn't mean you don't have to. What are some of your thoughts/reads?

In the end I find myself torn between Snake, Avos, and (to a slightly lesser extent) DRTJR.
Snake for his tunneling and misrepping a lot of what's going on, as well as attitude in trying to steer the discussion in his favor.
Avos for seemingly getting hung up on the TJ Whack and potential Viero bussing WIFOM ideas, as well as what appears to me to be active hunting for Power roles over scum.
DRTJR is also up there, for helping to fuel the WIFOM and doing naught else, including acting like he's holding back information (No need to hold anything back, friend).

Disapointed in not seeing Smash, Spont or Fed post yet this day phase, and at this point I don't imagine either of them showing up before the end. Also looking back one of TJ's posts, besides his debate of Viero vs. Req, also gives what looks like a soft push towards Smash. Something that I think is worth keeping in mind.

AMENDMENT: Fed posts... and makes it a three way tie. Glorious.

Let's not have more tie shenanigans this day phase.

Vote: Snake

His 2 days of shenanigans & attempts at steering the wagons in all too specific directions while obviously disregarding other players/wagons strikes me as the most suspicious, though Avos awkwardness this day phase as well as almost blatant power role hunting is nearly up there, but being fairly sound D1 only just saves him in my estimation.

Honestly though, wouldn't mind if we had a double lynch come from somewhere, would save a lot of potential headache.

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:37 am

What the shitgargeling fucknuggets does WIFOM mean Spoon? Don't tell me there's actual Mafia-streettalk shit going around, that would be the saddest thing in the world.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:01 am

Mafia has had plenty of terms and acronyms around it forever. It's been used here since, I dunno probably near the beginning. I'm pretty sure this very discussion has come up in mafia games past.

(Short version, stands for wine in front of me, references a scene in the Princess Bride, it's dleving into the I know you know I know you know sort of argument. That obviously super suspicious, so obviously a mafian would never do it, but it's so obvious they know no one would think anyone would intentionally do it and thus would think they could get away with doing it, and so on.)

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 am

So, barely any votes yet, and I won't be back until just before the day should end, so I'll just do this now

The day phase has been extended 24 hours until 12:00 PM EST Friday, April 19th.

Please try to be more active everyone, I don't want to modkill everyone for inactivity.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top