The Chains that Bind Us setup thread

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Chains that Bind Us setup thread

Post  Relmitos on Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 am

Alright, so, new forum game time. This is going to be a rather lengthy post, but you need to read it all to understand how this game is supposed to work. There will be no TL;DR. We're skipping beta btw, going straight into this. I'm confident I've got this worked out.

As I think most of you know by now, I've been trying to come up with this thing for a long, long time now. I've had classes setup, abilities, story, everything written up and figured out except for stat-weights. I just figured out how to do stats and I should've just done this ages ago. "Won't scale well" be damned, it'll do just fine.

Anyway, the game itself. From the top;

Wth kind of game is this?: Imagine it like a Fire Emblem strategy game, or failing that, Advance Wars, or even Vandal Hearts if you've played it. Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics, all those things. I've got a lot of twists to it to make it not a straight up Fire Emblem clone that I think everyone will enjoy.

What's different exactly?: For a start, the biggest, most glaring difference is that while the vast majority of a battle will take place on a top-down field like Fire Emblem, the boss battle will be different. For those I intend to have the top-down strategy field shift to a JRPG battle system. Not active time, of course. Duh. It goes beyond that though, even further. Each character will have skills to employ and an innate element to work with. More on that later.

Next we'll do actually game play I suppose. This will further differentiate it from FE.

I intend on running this game in three different phases similar to how a game of mafia's day and night phases work. The phases will be, in order, Story -> Town -> Battle -> Story, repeat. Story is what it sounds like, I'll be laying down the plot so you all actually know what's going on and have it a bit more engaging. Barring the first two story phases, however, I'll let players RP a little bit and interrogate the NPC's or whatever if they so desire. Just interrogate, mind you. No mindlessly smiting my NPCs please. This phase I will only allow to last 3 days tops. I don't care if you meant to do some but missed the dead line, I will not allow this game to stall. If you don't get it in in time, not my problem. If to few people actually do it, or it's just not popular, I'll either scrap that plan entirely or shorten the duration. "But Relm, I don't like to RP." That's fine, I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. If you don't want to do it, don't. Simple as that. You'll not be at a disadvantage in any way whatsoever. Not participating will not stop you from getting that sword of badassery +1. Participate of your own free will.

The town phases will work a little like this. Like the story phases, it'll also last for three days tops. You can do a myriad of things in a town phase. The usual things of course, shopping for equipment or random items of sorts, change your class, your innate element if you so desire. No real point to doing so imo since you won't know ahead of time what your up against, but it was suggested so I'll allow it. You can also talk to random townsfolk, glean a little info out of them and what not. I don't believe this phase should take very long at all, but like with the story phase I WILL NOT allow it to stall in this phase for very long.

For the battle phase, it'll last as long as it takes. Which sadly might be a long time due to how I have it planned, and the whole timezone thing, but what can you do? If each individual fight starts taking way to long, I'll downsize the maps or something. We'll see. But, yeah, standard FE-ish strategy battle. Nothing to see here folks. Not yet anyway.

Let's talk character creation next.

Races seem like a good place to start. Let's do that. Fantasy game, so it's going to have your standard, boring ole' Human, Elf, and Dwarf races. Then there's going to be some playable races that aren't so standard. They will be, Centaur, Avian, and Werewolf(If you've got some argument as to whether or not Werewolf is a race, shut yer mouth, I've had this discussion and I'm making it a race Razz). There won't be huge differences between the races as I would like the players to pick a race that they want to be just because of what it is, not because of a huge stat advantage one way or another. Stat differences will be a couple points, max. I just want your character to be, you know, you.

Next up, classes. I've come up with a number of things for this section. The classes will be:
Warrior
Fencer
Lancer
Archer
Priest
Mage
Monk
Paladin
Bard

The classes all work like this.

Warrior, Fencer and Lancer are all in the same vein of a class set. These are the go in there and be all thuggin rough and touch bitches. In FE terms, imagine things like Mercenary or knight
Why these guys are split into three different classes is simple. The weapon triangle will still exist, and just classifying them all as a warrior would allow a player to abuse the weapon triangle as they see fit. Warriors will wield axes, Fencers swords, and Lancers, well......lances. The weapon triangle is the standard sword -> axe -> lance -> sword.

Archer is what you'd expect, nothing fancy to see here folks. They sit back with a bow and pew pew at things. Bows have no place in the weapon triangle, of course. I doubt I'll have them have an advantage over flying characters either. That kind of goes against the "Each player will pick the race they just want to be" ideal. What player would want to be a race that has one disadvantage the others do not? That's my logic behind it, anyway.

Priests; also your standard. They cast the heals, the AoE heals, buffs, AoE buffs, enfeeble removers, all those things. They use staves, of course, and like bows they don't exist in the triangle. Difference here from FE is, unlike in FE you can melee stuff with your staff instead of just being restricted to casting heals. Give you more options and what not.

Mages, same. They cast the spells that make people fall down. Nukes, AoE nukes, and enfeebles. They burn things. A lot like priests, they also have a choice to attack with their staff instead of just nuking, and only nuking.

Monks however, are not like those hippy monks you find in Fire Emblem. These monks are like the Final Fantasy monks. You know the kind; they go in and beat the hell out of things with their fists. Their weapon of choice are fist weapons, simple enough and as to be expected. However, they also have access to limited curative magic. They can cast the single target cures and the buff spells.

Paladins are similar to monk. Their weapon of choice are swords, and they to can cast single target cure magic. The difference between them and monk though, instead of buff spells, they get enfeeble removers. Just in case I'm not clear here when I say "enfeebles", I mean things like poison and paralyze. Things that cripple you, thus enfeeble. ANYWAY.....

Bards. I only just added these about two weeks or so ago. My plan for bards is that they are a support class, much like in FE. What my bards will do though are a number of things. While priests and monks get basic buffs, these are just things like strength and defense up. Bards, bards will have things from HP regeneration(Think Regen from FF), Resource regeneration(More on that later), other nifty things that priests and monks can't do. They too will use swords.

Ok, that settles classes. Next I'll get to the innate elements I was talking about earlier. Each player will pick, upon character creation, an element from a pool of: Fire, Earth, Thunder, Ice, Wind, and Water. I'm not willing to fool with Light and Dark, so those are out. Neutral isn't an option either. Your picking one. "But Relm, what do these elements do?" Your element will influence a number of things about your character. I'll go into detail on this more later when I get to the "How does combat work" section later, but the short version is, it helps determine what your attacks will be.

That about wraps it up for character creation. Let's move onto that how does combat work section.

Way the battle phases I have planned to work is simple enough. I'll be giving everyone 24 hours each round to make a move; should a player not decide a move within that time, I'll make a move for them, and then I'll proceed to make the computers move according to an "AI" that I've got set up. I want this game's combat to have a strategy beyond "Ok, let's see here.......I've got an axe, what guys have lances?" Each class will have a number of options to choose from aside from just "Attack" or "Use an item", as that's kinda lame and boring. Everyone will have skills associated with their class to add to their arsenals. What skills? Well, remember those elements I've been yammering about? That's what they have to do with this. The elements have a "triangle" similar to the weapon triangle, just it's more like a wheel then a triangle. The order to it is, Fire > Ice > Wind > Earth > Thunder > Water > Fire.

For an example here, let's use a Fire Fencer. Since he's a fencer he'll have a number of base skills he gets just for being a fencer in the first place, then he'll have a number of them generated from the element they have chosen. They come in tiers of strength. This guy has two kinds of sword play skills; ones of neutral element, and ones of fire element. In general, the fire imbued skills will hurt more then the neutral skills. The example of skill tiers I have is like this
Fast Blade -> Burning Blade -> Swift Blade -> Red Lotus Blade -> ????????

Let me lay out the scenarios element based sword play skills have an effect on things.

We have our friendly neighborhood Fire Fencer, he's staring down a Thunder Fencer. Fire and Thunder aren't connected to each other on the elemental wheel, so Red Lotus Blade will do more damage then Swift Blade would in this scenario, but not a ton more.

Next, our Fire Fencer is facing an Ice Fencer. In this case, Red Lotus Blade is vastly superior then Swift Blade would be because Fire beats Ice in the wheel. Simple enough, right?

Lastly, our Fire Fencer is up against a Water Fencer. This time, Red Lotus Blade is inferior to Swift Blade due to water beating fire in the wheel. Red Lotus Blade will still do more damage then a normal attack would, just not as much as it would normally do. What's the point behind this system if you can just use Swift Blade to by-pass the weakness? Simple; while Swift will do more then Red Lotus in this situation, neutral sword play skills always cost more then the elemental sword play skills. So now your faced with a decision; "Do I save my resource and just not use a sword play skill on this guy, or do I use extra resources then usual to bring him down faster?" Using the extra resources to burn the guy down faster might come back to bite you in the ass later on in the stage. Basically, I want players to have a bit more complex choices then just "Attack or use an item".

That is what the elements are for. For the JRPG swap part, imagine Final Fantasy 1's combat system. Each player inputs actions, and after every action is submitted, that attack round is planned out. The "AI" will act differently in this phase then it does in the top-down strategy part, because it would be unfair to focus fire that one target without the players being able to do anything about it.

Then there's going to be other gameplay mechanics in place to further immerse yourselves into this, I suppose you could say. This concerns the story, actually. My plan is, instead of just making one massive team to go up against the world, I'll actually be splitting the players into two different groups. One is the Republic, one is the Empire. This isn't Star Wars "zOMG, the Republic is the good guys and the Empire is the bad guys". Not so much, no. Each time is doing their own thing, and that's all there is to it. What I plan to do with this though, is the reason I've named this game what I have. Both teams are in the same story just from different perspectives. So the Empire could see one thing that explains what happens on the Republic side and vice versa. But wait! It goes beyond that. I've got a plan in place that makes it so that the groups directly affect each other. Each team will be confronted with numerous choices, and what they choose to do could very well directly change something that happens to the other team. There will even be some battles where both teams share the same field.

For the overall story, I'll be splitting it into three different sections. Both, Republic, and Empire. It should be obvious what's what; Both is relevant to both teams, Republic only to the Republic, and Empire only to the Empire. However, both teams will be able to see all three sections regardless of affiliation. This will allow you to make a complete, fully fleshed out story out of it. If for some strange reason, you can only read the stuff related to your team. It won't hurt you if you do that, of course, but damnit, read the whole story. It's gonna be good.

Each team is going to have their own side forum to look at and strategize and RP and stuff.

I think that's everything; of course I've probably forgotten a few things, as I'm a bit scatter brained and this is a large project. If more comes to me, I'll come back and post about it. I know, I know, I don't have the stat charts for each race up there, but they'll be up there as soon as Q can send them to me.

That being said, if you desire to sign up, pick your race, class, element, and pick a team you'd like to be assigned to. If it ends up being heavily one sided on the faction selections, I'll be throwing people into an RNG and seeing what happens.

Lastly, I need a bare minimum of 6 players to run this game. I'll be gating the players that get in at first, because I want the first fight to be small scale to make sure everything is working as intended, but after that everyone gets in.

If you have any questions about anything, gameplay or story, or whatever, send me a PM and I'll try to sort it out.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Chains that Bind Us setup thread

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat May 18, 2013 11:59 am

I would like to play and you already have my guy.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Sat May 18, 2013 1:07 pm

So I'm thinking I want to be a werewolf wind priest, but I just have one question: how do the two factions feel about werewolves? I've got a feeling that the Empire is at least more affluent than the republic, so would the aristocracy of said empire tend to look down on the races that aren't strictly of the holy trinity (human/elf/dwarf)?

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Werewolf priest.......must say that was a combination I wasn't expecting. Two for two here, with you doing that and Viero rolling Centaur Monk.

The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:So I'm thinking I want to be a werewolf wind priest, but I just have one question: how do the two factions feel about werewolves? I've got a feeling that the Empire is at least more affluent than the republic, so would the aristocracy of said empire tend to look down on the races that aren't strictly of the holy trinity (human/elf/dwarf)?

And in a surprise maneuver, the Empire is predominantly elvish. Humans are actually oppressed by the Empire. For all intents and purposes, you can be whatever race for whatever side, and my care will not be there. You'll be fine.

Anyway, just remembered. Resource system. Weapons won't break, I think that's a stupid system and shouldn't exist. Instead, casters will have MP, and the other classes will have a point system of sorts.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat May 18, 2013 1:43 pm

nn8n

Last edited by nn8n on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat May 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Let's go with this.

Name: William
Race: Human
Class: Fencer
Element: Earth
Loyalty: Republic

William grew up as a man of few words and simple pleasures. He was known amongst his community for his stalwart attitude, his placid demeanor, and his furious temper. It was said that there were few ways to rub him the wrong way, but to find those ways was a death wish. After a particular altercation with an esteemed member of the community over an issue of respect, he chose to leave the town and find something constructive to do with his anger before returning home.
(He was morally right in the fight, but the person he fought had a lot of influence with the right sort of people.)

Ever since then he's been a freelance fighter, siding mainly with the republic. Has a large issue with aristocracy, mainly with the "superior mentality" that aristocrats have as opposed to the actual concept.

Last edited by td260 on Sat May 18, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat May 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Name: Roy
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Element: Wind
Loyalty: Empire?

Roy is a bit of a doofus, cowardly and clumsy. He used to study at the prestigious Mage College in the heart of the empire. This arrangement only lasted three three weeks before he was kicked out for trying to use windmagic to clean the mess hall. Somehow this resulted in an explosion.
He traveled the empire, seeking apprenticeship from the highmages but seldom lasted longer then a month before breaking someone's imitation philosopher's stone, being careless with the helmet of fate or almost touching the heart of Lorkhan. Though Roy's clumsyness had led him all trough the empire, his teachers and his own studies gave him a solid grasp on the basics of windmagic.

He just happened to pass trough when the fighting started.

Let's play a diffrent character from dtbd, except for the being a pancake part Razz

EDIT: c*nt = pancake? well played mods, well played.

EDIT2: Changed pretty much everything. Having 2 human thunder archers for the empire seemed a bit much.

Last edited by King Avalanche on Sun May 19, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat May 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Honestly, you used my character as an example, I had picked it out as I read the class and elemental stuff.

Name: Dartison
Element: Fire
Class: Fencer
Side: Empire

Normally my characters are not like this but I am just feeling like making Dartison sort of an elitist, up tight, condescending.. asshole?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat May 18, 2013 3:17 pm

I'll be an earth mage.... dunno which race.... can dwarves be mages? I wanna be a dwarf. A Dwarf in the republic, seeing all the snobs are gonna be empire.

Though it's total BS that Wind > Earth.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat May 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:seeing all the snobs are gonna be empire.

Don't speak about us in that tone you half-pint brute.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat May 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:I'll be an earth mage.... dunno which race.... can dwarves be mages? I wanna be a dwarf. A Dwarf in the republic, seeing all the snobs are gonna be empire.

I'll be your back-up, if those Wind bastards are picking on you BAM! Ice > Wind!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Sat May 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Okay, so I have my finished character sheet. Wasn't sure if I should've edited into my first post, but wrote a pretty lengthy backstory thing (admittedly I haven't edited it), and I didn't want it to be overlooked

Name: Rass of the Ferrin Tribe
Race: Werewolf
Job: Priest
Elem Affinity: Wind
Affiliation: Republic (although I don't really care which one)

Story: Every year, those of the proud Ferrin tribe that have lived long enough to have just seen their 16th spring leave out on The Proving, a solitary journey into the wild to find something, anything to show their coming of age. Most of the werewolves that this clan is comprised of were fierce warriors and brilliant hunters, all of them were, really. But Rass might as well have been of a different breed. Sure, he fought as well as the average of his fellow cub, but he didn't enjoy the violence. Most times when not honing his claws as his mother commanded or hunting to make sure that his pack needn't go hungry, Rass would study the flora that surrounded his people and hear tales from the elven sage that lived amongst them. So while his brothers and sisters brought home the massive pelts of king leopards, or the fangs of a lesser drake, the black sheep found something not a single soul could've imagined.

A week into his quest, he came across the king of all beasts any Ferrin had seen and lived to tell of, a Grand Chimera, but this one was different. It was dying. Its fur and scales lacked the luster described in all the tales the wanderer had heard lionizing the breed of scorpion-tailed lion-drakes, and a thin pin portruded from its skin, albeit in a manner akin to a needle in a haystack, what with the fur. Rass could've made easy pray of the practically already fallen beast, been named the greatest warrior the clan had ever seen, perhaps even be considered for the chief's defence council.

But that wasn't his way. The werewolf quickly set to work removing the intrusive metal from the helpless predator, inspecting it to find what appeared to be some manner of poison. Shaking his head, Rass reached into a pouch at his side and pulled out a clump of blue, almost teal, flower petals and put them in his mouth. Chewing the pedals into a paste, he spat the flora-saliva concoction onto the initially affected area and started to rub. As the Ferrin samaritan rubbed, the wounded beast before him seemed to recover instantly, regaining the pallor associated with his kind, but but it did not stop there. The beast grew shinier and shinier, until it appeared to be a star in and of itself. Then, it vanished, as if it had never been there to begin with.

Shocked, the matured cub would've fallen to his knees, had the treatment not already put himself in such a position. He'd never really believed in the nature spirits the sage told him of, but that was the only explanation for the harrowing event that flashed before his eyes. Rass sat in that spot and thought and dreamed, three days passing him by, miraculously untouched by even whatever other beasts that passed by him. At the last hour of the third day's dawn, a butterfly landed upon his nose, prompting him to open his eyes. The insect shared the chimera's unearthly shine, and as Rass opened his eyes to meet it, an image flashed before his eyes, one of great beauty and great terror. An entire speech from what sounded like a warm, motherly figure flowed through him. The power of the voice spoke in words like no mortal could've dreamed to comprehend, but the last two words echoed into his head "Journey East". as his vision cleared, he saw a wooden rod before him, notched with the symbol of his tribe and what appeared to be the signet of wind, of change. So Ferrin returned home with a tale for his elven mentor. The clan accepted his return with dubious pride in his vague accomplishment, but were sad to see him leave. What journies await him? Who knows, save for the Fates, or Gods, or whatever power is over this crazy, terrible, amazing world.

Last edited by The_Magician's_Advisor on Sat May 18, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Afilliation stuff, minor proofreading)

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat May 18, 2013 3:58 pm

wait you can be both? I thought that was only for the story bits and that you still need to be one team or the other.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat May 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:can dwarves be mages?

My guy is a Centaur Monk, I don't think a dwarve mage will be much of a stretch. Razz

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Sat May 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Vivivi-vi Vi-vivi wrote:
My guy is a Centaur Monk, I don't think a dwarve mage will be much of a stretch. Razz

You say that like a guy who can kick like a horse wouldn't fight unarmed Razz

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat May 18, 2013 4:06 pm

My guy fights with his fists and he is not unarmed.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat May 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Sure, I'll jump in
Race : Avian
Class : Paladin
Element : Water
Don't care which side, just put me on whichever team has fewer people, and I'll blindly support that side, despite the selection being completely random.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat May 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Name: "Tom" Tiller
Element: Thunder
Class: Archer
Affiliation: The Empire

Story: A farmer turned Assassin after a squad of soldiers killed his wife and children. He was a skilled hunter and tracked the soldiers down and hunted them one by one. After the final act of revenge he sold his skills to the highest bidder were he killed many men and women, innocent or otherwise. The list of his targets soon grew too large to be ignored and was "procured" by The Empire. He no longer works on commission and works when ever asked by his superiors. He is 5'10'' with leathery tan skin, unkempt grey hair, and flat black eyes.

Last edited by DRTJR on Fri May 31, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat May 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Sorry for not being around to provide updates as much as I'd like to be. Attending my sisters graduation ceremony.

Perrytheplatypus wrote:I'll be an earth mage.... dunno which race.... can dwarves be mages? I wanna be a dwarf. A Dwarf in the republic, seeing all the snobs are gonna be empire.

Any race can be any class, so if you want to be an earth dwarf mage, go for it.

Disagree that it's total BS. I see it like this:
Fire > Ice because fire melts ice
Water > Fire because water douses fire
Thunder > Water because, you know, electrocution and stuff.
Earth > Thunder because earth grounds thunder
Wind > Earth because wind can erode the earth after a long time of blowing
Ice > Wind........honestly, I have no logic for this one. It just needed to be a complete wheel and it had to work somehow.

I wasn't expecting people to supply back stories of sorts. I'm not guaranteeing I'll mold my story to it, but feel free to RP in character. Not stopping you.

Those who aren't listing Empire or Republic, I'm just gonna throw you on the side that has less people. More later, more grad stuff now.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Sat May 18, 2013 5:45 pm

I've got it. Ice> Wind because the wind is caused by differences in pressure, which in turn is increased by the temperature. While it is the difference in pressure that causes wind as opposed to pressure in general, cold air sinks, so ice dampens the wind by bringing it down.

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat May 18, 2013 5:51 pm

No one's rushing you Relm, this isn't something that has to start any time soon. Relax and enjoy the Graduation.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat May 18, 2013 8:24 pm

This sounds interesting enough, throw me in as an Avian Earth Monk for whatever side needs it more I guess. I'll come up with a name and backstory later based on which side it's on.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat May 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Watch this be some sort of elaborate scheme where Relmitos ships us together via support conversations.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Sat May 18, 2013 9:16 pm

That would put the fact that he's glad somebody went werewolf in a mildly disturbing light

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat May 18, 2013 9:19 pm

The_Magician's_Advisor wrote:That would put the fact that he's glad somebody went werewolf in a mildly disturbing light

Relmitos is a furry everyone!

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top