TWBB Mafia Game 25- Hyrulian Hysteria. Day 3- Dawn

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 25- Hyrulian Hysteria. Day 3- Dawn

Post  JGH27 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Is that a vote on be because I always do that, or just for this game specifically? Because, lets be honest, everyone here knows that I play the same way every game, lol.

But yeah, I could vote Raya back, or, even better, since we're doing throwback votes, Vote:Mentok
There, I voted Razz +1 to Minby

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:00 am

Hey guys. Just letting you know I'm still playing. Seeing as that not much happened, I'm gonna Vote: Weldar and see where that takes me.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:54 pm

I got nothin'.
Req is swapping around votes like crazy, but it's not enough to go by.

Oh well. Death to the mindtaker.

Vote: Mentok

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:18 pm

I haven't had the time to vote yet, and this isn't a productive Day 1 at the moment, so I'd like to avoid my own lynch with a Vote: Raya on a hunch. I'll be doing more detailed analysis tomorrow, when things hopefully pick up.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Oh fine Q, you have a hunch, and I want a lynch. FOLLOW THE HUNCH AND BE AN AWESOME VOTE SWAPPER! Unvote: Q and Vote: Raya

Because I don't like no lynches on Day 1. That's why.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:37 am

The figures all gathered around in the shattered remains of what was once a village. They spent the few hours of light trying to determine who among them was a Villain- to seek out those who had broken the world, those who had sought destruction and power in their hearts, and end them as fast as they could. They broke for a moment, and a solitary soul found themselves surrounded by the rest of the group.

Raya Looked around at the assembled group, and said

"You can't be serious. I'm here to save you! I'm one of the-"

Her voice was cut short as the mob pressed forwards.

Another figure spoke out, and said

"our votes have been decided.

3 for Raya: (outlaw), (Quaetam) (Requiem)
1 for Snake (DRTJR)
1 for Req (Viero)
1 for Q (Fed)
1 for Req (Weldar)
1 for Minby (raya)
2 for someone known as "Mentok": (Minby), (Spont)
1 for Weldar (Smash)

Raya backed away, towards the edge of the abyss beyond the patch of land they were on.

"No, please! You have to LISTEN!"

The crowd marched forward, and Raya looked over her shoulder at the cliff. Marched nearly to the edge of the cliff, she Whistled, but nothing came out of the fissure- not even an echo of her desperate call.

With a single strike, moving as one, the crowd drew weapons and attacked.

For a solitary moment, her form in this world wavered, revealing a figure dressed in green, with a round wooden shield upon their back. Then, collapsing forward, the figure faded away into the mists of this world.

Raya has been Lynched! She was Link(SS), a Hero!

Night has fallen. The sun will rise approximately at Noon of Monday the 7th in EST

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 am

Last night I had a dream I was pissed off at Q for some undetermined reason. Then I wake up and see this thread. Spooky.

Well, uh...good game everyone? Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:30 am

@td - last dayphase ended at midnight last night, shouldn't there have been a tie as requiem changed late?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:44 am

Also, I love how I have two votes for me just separated. I'm alright with it being a tie, but as we've already had a death with a reveal and everything, the only real things that could be done would be to have her re-roled and brought back, or have everyone that was tied with two votes die. (Myself, Q, and Raya again).

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:05 pm

I completely missed the timestamps of the entire thread, due to the fact that I only checked the thread after I got back from a 5AM mario party game.

I will, however, enforce the deadlines more precisely from henceforth.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:33 am

Extending nightphase to 6PM EST. If you do not wish to use a power, but have the option to, please send me a PM saying "I do nothing" for clerical reasons.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:48 pm

It was a quiet night, apart from the shadows that flitted about and darted from building to building. Viero walked alone, looking desperately for something.
It has to be around here, it just HAS to!

Clutching his rod in one hand, his sword in the other, he wandered through the gloom. However, people watched from above, waiting for a moment to strike.

Viero continued to walk forward, farther and farther away from the safety of the buildings and ruins, until he saw it. A lone stump, standing in a patch of blasted ground. Quickly he ran towards it, rod outstretched, desperate to climb on top. But, focused on the stump, he didn't see the blast of dark energy hurtling for him.

Viero died alone, just short of his goal.

He was Link, from Holodrum, wielder of the Rod of Seasons. He lived, and died, a Hero.

Day 2 begins now! Day 2 will end Friday Night.

Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself....

"As you know, if I imprison the Oracle of Seasons and bury the temple that houses the Season Spirits, the seasons of Holodrum will be cast into chaos, the bountiful gifts of nature will rot, and all living things perish!!! That is the world of darkness that I long for!"
   — General Onox

Last edited by TD260 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:56 pm

We have lost two links in our town's chain, but we should resolve to find theses nar-do wells and bring them swiftly to justice.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Yup, Vote: Q

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Exactly why do you vote for Q?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:27 pm

I was voting for Q before Q said he had a gut feeling on Raya, I switched, Raya died and came up as town. I've got nothing better, so I'm continuing my vote on Q

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:28 pm

I voted Raya because I really thought no one else would vote for her and actually get her lynched. I'm actually surprised she got Day One lynched.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm

At this point its obvious to say that the town is composed of Links. I have a hunch that there are no other Townspeople characters other than links from different games. Td allowed role claims, as sharing your power is an important factor in most mafia games, but I assume he made the rule in which we can't talk about our characters so we can't do a big link claiming process of elimination witch hunt.

That being said, I'm sure there's some other type of loophole in this multilink system that can be abused.

Also, would we be able to try and speculate how many villains would be in the mafia, and who they would be? Or is that breaking aforementioned rules?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Voting for anyone for being wrong on a hunch is kind of silly, innocents are defined by their lack of information, they can and quite often will make mistakes. Pushing for a lot of innocent lynches is something you look at but starting just one hardly means much. I get that you're just going back to your old vote from before Requiem and this isn't specifically that, I just wanted to make that point since it's a thing people do I lot, but your Q vote yesterday was just hunch and yay random votes, since it's day 2 now would be nice to say at least where the hunch is coming from.

And Snake the rule only says no revealing flavour. I'd assume speculating is fine but I don't see much point to it. In terms of Zelda villains Ganon's the obvious one, it could be just multiple versions of him to go with the Links, then again all the Ganons are offically the same guy so maybe not. Still anyone else is fairly minor so it'd hard to guess who'd be included; you've got Vaati, Skull Kid/Majora's Mask, those other two villains from the Brawl in the Family all I Want For Christmas is You comic who I think were from the Oracle games, Demise, Zant, The sorceror guy from Link to the Past, Johhny Twohats from Spirit Tracks and probably more I don't even know. Considering the size of the game I'd say just 3 mafians, 4 tops but it's hard to say for sure who the rest would be apart from Ganon.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 am

Considering there is quite literally nothing to go on regarding suspicions, my target of Q is based on a gut instinct and the lack of better suspects. If there comes a better suspect I will certainly change votes, but the fact of the matter is that this game started with thirteen people, we've had two town deaths. If this game has a total of four Villains, that puts us at seven to four. I don't find this particularly encouraging when we're only on day two and have no leads to run with. Granted, three to eight is slightly better, but still, quite easily lost when we're gunning blind. I have nothing better to go with, so from my perspective, Q is a decent start. Outlaw after that, although why I'm not quite sure.

Basically, trying to read what I'm writing is difficult on this screen, I've repeated myself a few times I think, or at least twice, and I don't see any better options than Q.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 am

You probably believe me to be a good target next because I was one of the votes on Raya.

That is the only thing I can come up with at least.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:04 pm

I don't think it's that as I also voted for Raya, although mine was out of a desire to have a lynch more than anything else. I hate no lynches. Just a feeling I've got I guess that I have no supporting evidence on.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 pm

I didn't push for Raya's lynch; if anything that was yourself.  If you recall, I was leading the lynch until I tied Raya with myself in an attempt to keep me alive, with thirty minutes left in the day.  Raya in fact shouldn't be dead at all, as the hammer vote came past the deadline.  But that issue's been discussed already. I actually thought it was fairly straightforward that my move was primarily self-preservation, yet you're trying to spin it otherwise.

In light of this, it's a little awkward that you continue to press this; not to mention I can't even name the number of times you've decided you 'had a feeling' about me for absolutely no reason Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 pm

In all fairness, I think about 65% of those times I've been right, and an additional 10% I've been right and then led off in entirely different directions by other people who made compelling arguments. I've decided it's just a safe bet to consider you scum at this point until proven otherwise, which is a difficult thing to do you magnificently manipulative bastard. Also, technically speaking, the vote was already tied anyway on you and me, you just made it a three way tie. Now, you could have voted me and saved yourself equal amounts of trouble. That said, I've come across a bit of issue now. Assuming you knew that you were already tied with someone, you chose to not have a lynch (Which I disagree with even if I'd have been lynched), or you didn't realise that there was already a tie with you meaning that you're telling the truth regarding trying to save yourself. This means that the likelihood of your innocence is increased. Or you're even more manipulative than I thought previously. In any case, I can't, considering present knowledge continue to pursue a vote against you. Unvote: Q and Vote: Outlaw because I said he was the one after, even though I have even less of a basis of information on him.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Requiem, part of me wants to call you scum for your CONSTANT vote changing on nothing more than a whim. BUT the only POSSIBLE saving grace on this currently is that if you were mafian, I'm sure they'd be telling you to shut up by now. or they figure nobody is gonna take you seriously and don't care. Another possibility is that they are confident and cocky enough that they can risk losing someone.

You could be 3rd party but I'm not sure if there would be one in this game.

Tough dayphase again.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top