Bravely Default

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bravely Default

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Picked up the demo of this the other day on the eshop, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's good to play a traditional turn based RPG again and I like the idea of being able to hold your turns to use at a later point in the battle. But from what I've played it does seem to fall into the FF cliches of overdesigned monsters, dull characters and ridiculous names. I've also multiple times managed to wander into areas far above my level and only realised when the party gets OHKO'd, sigh.

Anyone else picked up Bravely Default? What did you think of it? Is it worth buying the full version?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bravely Default

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:57 pm

I play roughly half an hour of it before I had to hurry up and bread my GF's Pokemon team...sigh I haven't had as much time to blow through as much as I wanted to but It's going to be on my radar when it comes out.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top