Mafia Game 26; The Crystal War, 7th Day

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 26; The Crystal War, 7th Day

Post  Catterick on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Just woke up. Could it be that nobody said anything all night?

I don't think Req should jail anyone tonight, except maybe me since I don't have any night actions and I'm another body in the way of the mafia.

Everyone else's night actions are going to be important though. J and Q have a myriad of options. DF we discussed should probably shoot Minby.

However of Minby's suspicions I think Td being a mafia doctor holds the most weight. With a vigilante running round that has the power of only killing mafia, it makes sense for them to have a doctor. He's laying low and his power could really screw things up if there's more than one mafian left. So maybe he should be jailed too.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Day Phase over!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Short version is, broken finger, typing sucks. Going to have to forgive me for the lack of flavor.

Weldar has been hung! He was a Warrior of Light!

edit: Would help if I said, night phase ends in 47 hours and 55 minutes

Last edited by Relmitos on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:05 pm

EDIT: NIGHT.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Relm =

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Hand in metal cast still, screw chicken pecking story shifts, sorry

Requiem has been killed! He was a Warrior of Light!

JGH has been killed! He was a Warrior of Light!

Day ends in 48 hours and 8 minutes as of this post

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Well that bites. I'm out

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:21 am

I hardly need say that last night's shit should not have happened. As soon as Weldar flipped town I knew that trouble was a comin'.

Then two of the most confirmed townies died. Dark Falco, what's going on? Minby did you switch?

Quaetam's insistence on hanging Weldar never made sense to me, now I think he was trying to remove all the protective roles from the game. So I'm going to Vote: Quaetam for now.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:25 am

Just as a heads up, updated the first post.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:41 am

Well, that night didn't go quite as expected.

I did not use my power, so I'm very curious what went on with DF in the nightphase, and I feel like we're in mis-lynch and lose right now, and I basically don't trust anyone...

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:03 am

The only good news is that there can't be 6 mafia or we'd already be dead.

Definitely agree we'll lose if we don't find the right person.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:21 am

OK. Let's revisit Q's claim:

It's claim time: this is instantly verifiable, hence why I'm doing it right now.

I am the equivalent of Game 23's Luck of the Draw role. This is listed on page 30 of that game I believe. Each day phase I draw a card (pick a value, 2-A) and get access to a one-shot power. Day 1 I drew Driver, and drove myself and Surge in the hope of controlling the mafias kill to take down surgepox. Day 2 I drew a vigilante, and was jailed by requiem, preventing me from acting. Day 3 I added a cop scan to the collection.

Night 3 I shot Fedaykin. I still have the cop scan.

This is easily verifiable: we know fed's killer is still alive, as TJ clearly killed spoon and died in the process-accounting for the Mafia's kill as well as whatever killing power TJ possessed, be it a shot, a bomb, or an elite bodyguard. So, does anyone want to counterclaim me as fedaykin's killer?
He got driver and vigilante, both of which had roughly a 7.7% of being drawn according to the Game 23 role. Seems unlikely.

I think Q should tell us what he did last night. If he is this role I'd like to know what happened.

Also Q, What is your favourite colour?

Td, Spont and DF are starting to look suspicious again by basically vanishing. DF definitely needs to get on and say who she shot. Td, who he's been protecting. Spont, who he's been cheerleading.

Minby you say you suspect everyone but apart from voting JGH Day 2 you've neglected to vote every time. What is with that?

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:46 am

Ease off Catterick. I had drawn a second vigilante kill but I was jailed last night; DF can confirm this. For some reason I was able to contact both her and req. I imagine he won his game.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 am

Spont is clear, as is darkfalco. Also, stop ignoring pure logic; it's literally impossible for me to be scum at this point.  

By the way, it's 3 cop, 3 doc, 3 driver, 2 vig, 2 block for a total of 13 powers. Why are you asking my favorite color? Trying to figure out if I have the thingy?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:43 am

Quaetam wrote:Spont is clear, as is darkfalco. Also, stop ignoring pure logic; it's literally impossible for me to be scum at this point.  

By the way, it's 3 cop, 3 doc, 3 driver, 2 vig, 2 block for a total of 13 powers.  Why are you asking my favorite color? Trying to figure out if I have the thingy?
Sorry, in Game 23 it was "5 cops, 5 docs, 1 vig, 1 role block, 1 driver". Hence why I thought it unlikely to get those small percentage ones.

Well, I'm still not sure how you can be confirmed as jailed by Dark Falco, or have contacted her (cop scan? doctor protect?). Remember I have no night actions and therefore am totally out of the loop. Other players can fill in blanks by using their night powers but not me.

I was asking your favourite colour because I think I know your role.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:58 am

Okay so I was getting really suspicious of J because all he'd been doing was scanning people, something a mafian could easily work in his favor since they know who's innocent. So I took a shot and sadly I was wrong. Also Q was indeed jailed last night. Relm messaged me saying I could pm both req and Q, jailor and jailed. As a result he couldn't have killed anyone. So now it comes down to two people that I think could be mafia. Minby is most probable, as the driver role has been more often than not a mafian role due to its disruptive manner. Cat is the other, less likely candidate. Less likely because lyncher has been primarily 3d party in the past. However there is something else that puzzles me. As far as I can tell there haven't been any third party death reveals this game. I just find that a little odd. You'd think there would be more than one third party person you know?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:09 am

DarkFalco wrote:Okay so I was getting really suspicious of J because all he'd been doing was scanning people, something a mafian could easily work in his favor since they know who's innocent. So I took a shot and sadly I was wrong. Also Q was indeed jailed last night. Relm messaged me saying I could pm both req and Q, jailor and jailed. As a result he couldn't have killed anyone. So now it comes down to two people that I think could be mafia. Minby is most probable, as the driver role has been more often than not a mafian role due to its disruptive manner. Cat is the other, less likely candidate. Less likely because lyncher has been primarily 3d party in the past. However there is something else that puzzles me. As far as I can tell there haven't been any third party death reveals this game. I just find that a little odd. You'd think there would be more than one third party person you know?
Forgive me for asking, but did Relm say why you could contact Req and Q? It seems weird to me, that's not something that should come with a jailer, vig or Q's role. Now you're confirming Q as being jailed (therefore unable to be last night's killer) just as Req dies and is unable to verify this.

Given that Q was jailed twice prior to this, with both times not producing a night kill, I think it's worth asking.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:23 am

If you're trying to imply that they're all in cahoots, the game would already be over. We have 6 people alive. Everyone's role is known as far as it is possible to know, and basically everyone but me has their alignment "known". That's in quotes because I know I'm town, and unless Cat being third party is keeping this game going, someone's confirmation is wrong for whatever reason, and unfortunately, we're probably going to lose because it makes very little sense to not lynch me today, which leaves 5 alive, then a mafia kill overnight leaving 4. Honestly, I'd say Cat is due for a night kill tonight, but that's just my opinion. I'm not totally sold on TD, in such a power heavy game, a mafia doc isn't that absurd, so I'd say he'd have to be the lynchee.

I will say, though, that assuming that all happens, and the game still isn't over, the mafian, whoever they are, played the best damn game I've seen in a while. I mean, I suspect Q, mostly on a gut feeling, and how insistent he is on how it's "impossible" for him to be mafia, but he is right, he has an un-CC'd kill on a mafian. That would be some serious bussing, and if that was his plan, he kind of deserves to win. For DF, it would make sense as a serial killer to claim vig, obviously, but if she is a SK, she's played incredibly well, and killing JGH would make sense, because I'll hang today anyway. I wouldn't be too surprised if we lost a real vig before she claimed, and she's just played an excellent game since then. As for everyone else, I don't have much to say, but I can't wait to find out the truth in this game.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:37 am

I just want a straight answer to my questions Minby. Why would DF be able to contact Req and Q in a game without PMs?

"Confirmed" is bs. Raya was scanned innocent and we lynched her. Weldar, scanned innocent, we lynched him. Someone is playing us for fools. The claims of Q and DF are convincing but not absolute.

It's something I saw Q do in another game, when he gathered a bunch of people together as "confirmed", then as you said, offered each of them on the lynching conveyor belt while seeming to be innocent himself, because of all the innocents he'd gathered round him. There was the same stagnation of ideas as the game went on as is happening here, and that led to a mafia victory.

It's hard to write this because I don't want to be confrontational or be seen as "playing too hard". I'm not trying to accuse in the strongest sense of the word. Just putting ideas forward.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:47 am

Honestly I don't know how they were able to contact me. Relm just popped up on skype saying they had.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Hm, that does seem odd. I wonder if he'll clarify.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 am

Ok so like, we've got one vote in.

Get posting.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:11 am

Uh, so, you know what I said about how lynching me is obviously the most logical thing to do this phase? Yeah... not so much... I'll welcome the night kill, but, well, trying to play like a smart ass made me almost 100% sure that Cat is the lyncher with the moving target.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 am

I'm working on a more detailed post right now, but that's interesting. 

Are you claiming to have the thingy for today? Or is this something else?  Right now it's close to mylo.  We need the utmost clarity.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:28 am

We all know that there are things that we can't talk about that happen behind the scenes, I think I hinted strongly enough about what I mean. I do wish that I could be more clear, but there are also rules to follow.

As of right now, I'd think Cat is probably the best lynch, mainly due to the fact that we know we are not losing a townie, but I'm sure Q has incredibly thorough thoughts on this, and I'll wait to hear from him and everyone else.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top