Mafia Game 26; The Crystal War, 7th Day

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 26; The Crystal War, 7th Day

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:You seem much too confident of everyone's alignment. There are still definitely questions for everyone in the game.

I'm not overlooking anything at this point - merely excluding some of the more implausible scenarios because they're incredibly unlikely.  I know my own alignment, obviously.  I vouch for Spont because with his ability working on me right now, and with the connection we've established, for him to be mafia Relmitos would have to be fucking with us hardcore.  I also essentially vouch for DarkFalco, only because with the current game balance and with how she's played so far, her being a SK doesn't make much sense, and we at the very least *KNOW* there's still a mafian afoot.  Based on the hot potato game going around, and on everyhting about how Catterick has played, as well as how Relmitos has repeatedly told me since game 23 that he wanted to use the roving lyncher again, I'm very confident Catterick has his role.

You and td have both played very suspicious, so at this point it's a tactical choice.  We either lynch you, removing yourself and Catterick from the game, or lynch td.  Let's assume whoever we pick today is the wrong choice: 

If you are lynched as a townie, assuming Catterick leaves, we enter the nightphase with 4 people remaining.  I roleblock td, and at that point it really doesn't matter WHO darkfalco shoots - we can lynch td tomorrow if the mafia kill is blocked, Spont if we still have two kills.  DF could even shoot me if she doubted me, and the town could still win with a lynch of td (or spont in that scenario but like I said it's super unlikely)

If we lynched td and he was town, it's a much more dangerous nightphase.  You have a proven bus driver role, so it's hard to block you, and the vigilante couldn't take yo out.  Additionally, leaving Catterick in the game becomes an increasing wildcard when he has a doublevote. 

And, again, my current plan works even if I get shot tonight - I'm blocking td to stop the mafia's kill, so even if I die, we enter a Day 7 with three people left - and we should be able to eliminate the mafia.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Man, wouldn't it be funny if he doesn't have one, we lose three people today, the game doesn't end, two people die overnight, and there's only one person standing tomorrow? I mean, this game has been crazy, and it's pretty much guaranteed to stay crazy to the end.

Uh, how long until the dayphase ends?

ninja edit (a lot of these this day phase): At this point, saying things are implausible doesn't make much sense when everything's been implausible. I'm pretty sure I'm hanging today anyway, but if I do survive, I won't swap tonight, I will take my death if I have to, because I can take it. And also, your whole plan relies on everyone trusting you. One of the craftiest players in the game.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Man, wouldn't it be funny if he doesn't have one, we lose three people today, the game doesn't end, two people die overnight, and there's only one person standing tomorrow? I mean, this game has been crazy, and it's pretty much guaranteed to stay crazy to the end.

How could this possibly happen?  I'm really fucking confused.  Ties are nolynch in this game.

Minby_Aran wrote:Uh, how long until the dayphase ends?

About 15 minutes.

Minby_Aran wrote:ninja edit (a lot of these this day phase): At this point, saying things are implausible doesn't make much sense when everything's been implausible. I'm pretty sure I'm hanging today anyway, but if I do survive, I won't swap tonight, I will take my death if I have to, because I can take it. And also, your whole plan relies on everyone trusting you. One of the craftiest players in the game.

Not everything has been implausible.  In my eyes, for you or td to be mafian is extremely plausible given circumstances.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 pm

I believe Td is trying to protect the Godfather with this craziness. He may try to swap his vote at the last minute and tie the vote.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Where is logic?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Aaah, you're right, that's my bad. That's what I get for running on 4 hours of sleep.

Exactly. If we get to the point where we're both dead and the game isn't over, something weird is going down, plain and simple.

At this point, I want to get as much posting down as possible for people to look at in the next phase or two. Tonight, don't just make the obvious choices, everyone. Really think about everything that can happen. This is the end game, everyone needs to do everything possible to win.

Ninja edit (again? really?): I think if there are two mafians left at this point, they've won. Plain and simple.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Alright, I do agree that that does make sense. And we do need to make sure something happens this day phase, we're running out of time with the mafia having night kills. so unvote: TD Vote: minby

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 pm

I also agree that if there are two mafians left it's probably over, but I'm not sure who else the two could be besides you and td260.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Well, my fate's sealed. And I won't even get a cool death write up, huh? Ah well, when you see my alignment, keep in mind everything I've said all game, and think for yourselves. You only know your own alignment, play to win, don't let anyone else play for you.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Sorry, but this is the safest play; I'd rather go down a route that guarantees us a town victory than one that could leave things up in the air.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Don't worry, I'm not mad at any of you, I totally understand the play from each person's individual view point. I just want everyone to keep in mind that you can avenge my wrongful death by playing smart and getting the town win.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 pm

And if your'e being honest in these twilight minutes, that's what this lynch does.  We're removing all sembleces of doubt, and allowing a clear lynch tomorrow.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:59 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Uh, how long until the dayphase ends?

About 15 minutes.

False. I got the phase shift up about an hour late, so to prevent a 47 hour day, I had it set to end in another hour from now

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:59 pm

A lot of things still don't add up to me and I'm sorry to leave the game when I said to Req I'd find his killer if he died.

That said, it is 50:50 to me whether the mafia is Minby w/Td or Q w/DF. And I know I'm thought of as being illogical on the latter. So maybe this is the best choice.

So long, and thanks for all the lynch.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Cat, can you explain why you're so intent on there being two mafians left?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Because of the 5 Crystal Warriors thing. Although I guess there could be 4 Crystal Warriors to match the 4 Crystals in the original Final Fantasy, but who knows. Day 1, Fedaykin speculated that there were 4 mafia, wouldn't it make sense for him to say that when he knew there were actually 5?

I also think Q might be a Red Mage and DF a ranger.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 pm

That would mean that they have two kills (possibly just every other night) but that would be massively overkill in a game this size with 5 mafians. I just don't see it happening, honestly.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Minby, why did you send the thing back to me? It was too much temptation not to give it to the most likely lynch!

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Honestly, I wanted to see what would happen. I knew how I would handle a situation if I were hosting the game, and I wanted to see how it played out.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm

It looks like it might have allowed me to win, thank-you.

I still hope we find the mafia. I don't know much about my character but they don't seem overtly evil, I think they'd help the town.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:00 am

Day phase over!

Minby was hung, he was a Warrior of Light!

Minby died while engraved with the Tenebrae Rune; Catterick has fulfilled his requirements and has won the game!

Night phase starts now; it ends in 47 hours to get back to a normal start/end time

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 am

changed my mind, to speed this process up a bit I'm going to make this a 24 hour night phase, as I suspect I'll get all night actions in by then.

If I don't, it will be 48.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 pm

No one was killed!

Day ends in 48 hours

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 am

Sooooo TD self protected last night obviously. Also Q did you block him like you said you would? If so I think we know who our last mafian is...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:46 am

Yes, I role blocked td260.  His survival of your kill and the lack of a mafia kill confirms it beyond reasonable doubt.  We had this narrowed down yesterday; the lynch on Minby was really only necessary to be sure.

Vote: td260

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top