Mafia Game 28: Facing Your Fears: Day 5: 1, 2 Freddy's Coming for You!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 28: Facing Your Fears: Day 5: 1, 2 Freddy's Coming for You!

Post  Relmitos on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:59 pm

So my reasoning for assuming Raya was the SK was absolutely wrong, just happened to be right anyway? hehe, I'll take what I can get anyway.

And yes, I bussed TMA. Way I saw it, if I had tried to defend him and he flipped, I was going to be gone, and I was PRETTY CERTAIN that he was going to hang. That, I was sure, would be my ass.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 am

Townie roles still to come, just been busy with exams, practicals and final projects being due this week.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Townies:

Nancy Thompson (Nightmare on Elm Street)
Alignment: Town
No one believed you, even after pulling his hat out of your dream. So naturally you had to dispose of Freddy yourself by bringing him into your world and killing him...again. Now you can sleep peacefully again, can't you?

Snake never stood a chance as he was targeted night one. Would have been interesting to see how differently this game could have played out if he made it online before being killed.

Samuel Loomis (Halloween)
Role: Doctor
You are the man responsible for hunting down notorious killer Michael Myers. You know all too well the evils that exist in the world and dedicate your life to the protection of others.
Ability: Once per nightphase you may choose to protect any player

Minby only got to protect Req once. When Minby was offed I put Doctor as a semi hint but ALSO because of flavour. I treated the character as a doctor in the write up so to put patient would be confusing I thought. Plus I didn't want the mafian's to know 100% that the dr. was gone. This and TJ's early departures put the townies at a huge disadvantage.

Sidney Prescott (Scream)
Prank calls will be the death of you, or will they? Afterall you've managed to survive every attempt thusfar. But what if your killer isn't kind enough to give you a courtesy call, what then?

Sah played a solid game up until the end. If TD had of posted, there is a good chance Relm would have been lynched and the game a victory for the townies. Had Sah have voted Relm, there was a 50/50 chance for the outcome.

Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)
Alignment: Townie
Role: Cop
Was working with the infamous Hannibal Lecter as much a pleasure for you as it was him? Or was the sheer horror surrounding the case too much in the end. Amusing really that while you've been put in Psychiatric care for the trauma you endured, your partner, so to speak, now walks free. It's important to remember, not everything is as it seems upon first glance...
Ability: Once per night phase you may pick someone to scan.

The TJ never had a chance to help the town, as he was taken care of quite early on. A huge blow to the town for sure.

Sally Hardesty (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
Losing your wheelchair bound brother to such a gruesome end isn't easy for anyone. To survive your own trip through the Texas Hell that the Sawyers put you through as well is something else entirely. While all of your friends were massacred you made it out alive. Everything by comparison now will be easy, right?

TD's low activity was a dealbreaker at endgame. If he had posted, there was a chance the townies could have won. I don't fault him though because it was a low activity game overall.

Alice Hardy (Friday the 13th)
Congratulations, you survived Ms. Voorhees massacre and managed quite the decapitation in the process. Sadly though it was not without its trauma and now you've been put under psychiatric care to help you cope. The biggest problem being locked down in the ward you feel trapped and helpless.

Catterick seems to be a pitbull type of player. When the suspect someone as guilty, its nearly impossible to change their mind. I should know, I've been in those relentless jaws before haha. After finally getting Q lynched and proven scum, Catt's day were numbered.

Ed Harley (Pumpkinhead)
Role: Vengeful Townie
Ed Harley is a man hellbent on vengeance and in his blind rage has summoned a demon who's only purpose is to kill his master's enemies.
Ability: Once only in the game, you may call upon Pumpkin Head for vengeance on the death of a player. For the rest of the game, you may submit 1 name per day/night (So if you choose to act in a dayphase you MUST wait until the next day phase before submitting a new name) to me via PM. If the name is the one responsible for the death you are avenging, the kill will go through. Once this ability is used, you can not change who you wish to avenge so use Pumpkin Head wisely.

Fedaykin had what was probably my favourite role, that I tweaked a bit during game when the town lost both Minby and TJ and were set for a complete wipe out. He chose to avenge Snake's death and picked a townie first and the Godfather the 2nd time. Townie I said was innocent of Snakes death but for the Godfather I put "Wasn't Snake's Killer" as a subtle hint to see if Fed would pick up on it. Fed and Raya targeted each other the night Fed died. If Raya was guilty than they both would have died. Instead, Raya was able to kill Fed almost damning any chance the town had.

Andy Barclay (Child's Play)
You just loved getting a Good Guy doll for your birthday and he never left your side. Even his catchphrase “Hi-De-Ho” was charming well... until he told you about his game of playing “Hide The Soul”. Hell bent on possessing and claiming your body you did what any kid would do. Tell a policeman, but when no one believed you it was up to you to “throw away your toys” and dispose of the plastic monster.

Req played well with a few good ideas but fell to the mafia after Q became active.

Heather Mason (Silent Hill)
Listen, suffering is a fact of life. Either you learn how to deal with that or you go under. You can stay in your own little dream world, but you can't keep hurting other people! Besides, I'll never forgive you for hurting my father!
—Heather to Claudia Wolf

Vivienne's death brought upon an interesting theory which I wish I had of thought of. Because I dropped a hint at Raya's role about a God being chosen, TMA, made a case that Vivienne's death brought upon a God like in the Silent Hill franchise. It was merely a coincidence with good timing. Next time though....

Last edited by JGH27 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Giving Proper Credit)

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Actually that was my theory

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:20 pm

The Magician's Adviser wrote:Actually that was my theory

My apologies, I made the correction!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top