Mafia Game 28: Facing Your Fears: Day 5: 1, 2 Freddy's Coming for You!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 28: Facing Your Fears: Day 5: 1, 2 Freddy's Coming for You!

Post  JGH27 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:11 pm

I'd feel bad to cut the dayphase right now since Q JUST posted, it'll end in about 10 hours when I wake up to allow for a short period of reflection. Plus I'm too tired to write anything atm.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:21 am

Q, as far as I remember, we haven't seen how Cat acts as an mafian. I do believe, that overall, TJ is the better lynch option, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Catterick being scum.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:33 am

I don't think TJ will turn out to be mafia. An experienced player like him would not join a suspicious bandwagon if mafia. When he posted, the mafia was doing just fine keeping to the shadows, or talking about things that don't involve who to lynch. Low discussion game = good for mafia. So why stick your neck out to vote Q?

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 am

So, if I may paraphrase, you don't believe him to be a mafian because of his experience, but is unwise enough to do it anyway? Also low discussion = boring game. I remember, that TJ once won a game without even posting in it(game 16 was terrible).

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:02 am

Alright, glad but surprised we have more time here.

Q, as far as I remember, we haven't seen how Cat acts as an mafian. - Feddisworth

That's true, but what I'm saying is that even if this is in line for his maf behavior, if he had anyone who knew what they were doing on his team, they're more than likely tell him to stop because it's putting him in the spotlight.

So, if I may paraphrase, you don't believe him to be a mafian because of his experience, but is unwise enough to do it anyway? - Feddimillian

TheTJ's play kind of reads fool to me, but that makes him a solid safety lynch if we can't come up with a better lynchee today - eliminate the wifom earlier rather than later.  It's always better to eliminate uncertainty than take a total shot in the dark. 

I'm about to head to a meeting so I'll provide further analysis if the phase is still going when I return.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Ah, right, Jester. Haven't thought about that one yet.Goddamn, I'm getting rusty at this game. I doubt there is an insta-win 3rd party, so might as well go ahead with the program.

Further analysis incoming, eh?

Same Quaet time, same Quaet station Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Honestly, I'm just flattered someone considers me an experienced player.

The TD Comment was some stupid joke I made. I honestly don't know why I picked him, I just looked at the Player List and settled on his name.

As for voting Q, I saw him backed into a corner with no way out last game and he still somehow managed to pull it out of the fire. Not saying I'll always vote this way in future games ('Cause that'd be a Dick Move) but for now I'm doing it because he's a boss.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Dayphase has now ended

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:52 pm

News quickly spread amongst the patients of the previous nights grizzly events. Several went into states of psychosis as they relived their own tormented memories of their experiences that could've ended up just like Snakes. What about the Doctor too, certainly it was a very bizarre 'accident' to befall such a man.

The day was filled of talks of monsters, and of destroyers. Over hearing this, Dr. Lecter was determined to up the medicated doses in an attempt to suppress the terrible memories of his patients.

While Lecter was planning away, the rest were holding their own twisted trial for it became common belief that one of them had killed Snake.

They gathered in a room, locking the door to ensure no one would interrupt. The day seem to go on for days as no one immediately spoke up. Each fearing to be the first in case it backfired.

Finally Catterick spoke up, condemning Q who had spent the previous days therapy session in silence, observing everyone else's tales. Surely it seems odd that he wouldn't contribute even a hello to the group. Strange behaviour indeed.

Magician's Advisor piped up, wondering if Heather Mason's death had anything to do with the events of either Snake or Minby's death. Far fetched maybe, but considering everyone's past was it so hard to believe?

Suspicions suddenly flew in Fedaykins direction as Relmitoes found it bizarre just how often he smiled? Clearly this was the look of a true psychopath capable of such foul murder.

The discussion died off for awhile as everyone reflected on the events. Requiem suddenly through a vote of believed guilt on to Sah as a gut feeling. Clearly this reasoning was a grasp at straws, before anyone could really think on it Raya interjected slamming Catterick's vote on Q for her suspicions on Q even before any bodies were discovered. Very odd no?

As the patients made cases two very clear choice became apparent. Either the silence of Q was condemning enough or The TJ was involved. A 2 party choice finally emerged. Just when it looked as though Q was set to suffer the wrath of an angry and confused mob justice, he spoke up.

“Friends”, he began sounding as though he'd been everyone's best bud all along. “I'm not the one you seek. I weep silently for those who've gone on, but last night's tragedies were not by my hand. People fear me for my reputation and its absurd. I am not sure who is too blame, but I must place my vote on TJ if for no other reason then to save my own neck. We have very little to go on, but if we must lynch then let TJ be the lamb led to slaughter so that we may find some answers or very least a clue or two”.

With that, Q sat back in the shadows calculating everyone's reactions.

The TJ rose to speak, but by this point the sun had set and if they didn't hang someone now security would sure arrive. They surrounded The TJ, one patient holding a rope. They tied it to the overhead water pipe and tied it in a noose. The rest grabbed TJ dragging him to the spot of execution. Q offered his chair for TJ to be placed on. Once the noose was secure, Q booted the chair out from under The TJ's resisting body. I quick snap later and The TJ was dead courtesy of an old fashioned mob justice hanging.

Everyone filed out and headed for their rooms leaving The TJ to hang silently, gently swaying back and forth.

The TJ has been lynched, he was Clarice Sterling a patient

a vengeful spirit has been summoned

The God rested

Creatures move without fear

Night has fallen and will end around 11pm Saturday, November 16, 2014

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:39 am

Reminder

Nightphase ends tonight around 11pm. Get your night actions in

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:28 am

Having successfully hung TJ, the patients stealthily went back to their room, careful not to be noticed out of bed by security.

Requiem entered his room, startled to find a cell phone on his bed. He looked at the room number, thinking perhaps that he simply entered the wrong room. It was his room alright, he cautiously entered the room, eyes shifting to the left and right. No one was there. He let out a sigh of relief and sat on his bed.

Just then the phone rang making Req jump in surprise. He looked down at the phone, hoping to see a name or number. No name, but the number was the facilities front desk. Panic set in "Oh no, they know what we did" he thought. Hesitantly he picked the phone up in his has, still debating if he should answer it.

The phone went quiet, another sigh of relief was let out. He went to toss the phone back down when it rang again, same number as before. He nervously answered the call. "H--H--ello?" Requiem stammered

"Hey buddy" the caller said as if talking to a child. "Wanna play a game?"

"How...how are you....NO you're not hiding your soul in me.....leave me alone. You're dead! I know you're dead!" Requiem cried out, tears flowing from his cheeks.

"Oh come now, you know I'm not him. His dead, just like you said" the caller mockingly chuckles. "No the game I want to play is what's your favourite scary movie?"

"I...I...'m I'm gonna call...security..." Requiem stuttered through his tears.

"Come now, you did see the number....didn't you? Why, I'm security now boy" the caller joyfully joked "and I saw what you did to that poor, innocent victim early. You know Andy, err I mean Requiem...I should use your newly chosen protective identity right? Well Req, I really hope you like SLASHERS!"

Upon the final words, a dark figure emerged from behind the door. Requiem kicked him hard knocking him backwards into the bookshelf. Darting for the window, Req tried to undo the safety latch. The figure rose, knife in hand and jumped at Req catching him in the ankle with the knife.

"YEOWWCH" Req cried out in pain

The figure pulled his out, grabbed the freshly bleeding ankle and pulled Req towards him. He brought the knife up and down on the child 7 more times before hearing the emergency code warning echoing through the halls. The mystery figure rose up and darted out the hall as security and Dr. Lecter ran towards the room...

Requiem has been killed. He was Andy Barclay a Patient

A God has awoken...
Vengeance is still sought...
Time is running out...

Dayphase has begun and will end on will end Wednesday, November 19th at 11pm

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:18 am

Vote: Quaetam

I find it very suspicious at his reasoning for voting TJ. He said that TJ was reading fool to him, which he should know is a class not popular in these games, especially with such a low player count.

Furthermore, his policy of "eliminating uncertainty" does not seem like a town call to make, a town player would keep a fool around especially with heavy town casualties thus far. And I believe Q would've searched harder for a real mafian.

Honestly, if Q had just said he was voting for TJ to save himself, I'd believe him more. The fact that he tried to justify it, when to my mind TJ was clearly innocent, is damning in my eyes.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:20 am

I don't like the phrase saying time is running out. Guess we are getting close to a mylo situation. Req being killed, hmmm. Have to read what he said again.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Remaining players for reference:
---------
Relmitos
Raya
Sah
Fed
Cat
Q
TD260
Magician's Adviser
----------

Now Q is being super fishy. Throwing a vote on TJ just to save his skin is lazy behaviour for a man who can and has argued his way back from the brink. He was joint lead to be lynched, so I'd have excepted him to defend himself and push blame onto others, not just tip the vote number.

I'm wondering if Req was on to something with Sah. Aside from Sah's inactivity, he's also been doing the whole 'make posts but not have much content to appear active.' Sah, care to defend yourself?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Well, I haven't had much to say. I still don't have many suspicions one way or the other.

Though you guys do bring up good points about Quaetam.

Vote: Quaetam

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Wait what?

Now Q is being super fishy. Throwing a vote on TJ just to save his skin is lazy behaviour for a man who can and has argued his way back from the brink. He was joint lead to be lynched, so I'd have excepted him to defend himself and push blame onto others, not just tip the vote number. - Raya

Q should defend himself rather than defending himself.  Raya, there was zero time left in the dayphase - at that point all I could do was vote to not die Razz

Also Cat this was all I said for my vote on TJ:

Vote: TheTJ I agree with the reasoning as stated by td, and I don't want to be RNGkilled.

With that out of the way, here's some other thoughts
- Q

I pretty much just voted him to save myself, as you seem to prefer.

As you each said, regardless of the vote standing I'll analyze and vote for whoever's the most suspicious.  However at the time of my vote, Jeremy had the phase ending literally 10 minutes later (midnight EST, where I started writing at like 11:45 and posted at 12 sharp) - of course I'd break a tie toward TJ!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to be out of town from the 19th to the 23rd. I'll still be able to post via phone, but I'll be even less active than I already am (Though to be honest, I think I've been doing pretty well on that front).

Anyways, anybody else notice that we only had one NK last night? Lecter was in every post except the night we had two killers, so we can still safely say that we have an SK, and we can reasonably assume that this past NK was not the SK, mmmk? But more importantly, let's talk scumhunt. Q's been getting a lot of flak for his last second vote, but that's already been addressed by the Quaetman himself. Q-regard Q-kazoo already gave me the eye for being a silly person and trying to maintain a tie for a bit there (though to be fair, if I posted on this forum more frequently you guys would already know I'm sillytastic). Catt's been fairly paranoid about Q, but that's understandable, given the previous game. Raya was about as active as Q was yesterday, but praying for more discussion, again, understandable given the current climate, but still only two posts. Come to think of it a lot of people only made two posts yesterday, but Req and TJ were two of them, and they both flipped town so that doesn't tell us much. I don't buy Q's guilt just because he came in a bit late last dayphase and made a vote to save his skin. I do buy that TD voted for both of our lynched townies. so yeah.
Vote: TD260

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:10 am

We're at a mislynch and lose situation now, assuming there are 3 mafians (and I don't think there'd only be two in this game).

With regards to that, I have to say I find it suspicious that Raya and Sahrimnir are just now coming in to throw weight in on my anti-Q crusade. Almost as though one of them is a mafian trying to get the last nail in the town's coffin.

That's not to say I'm not still paranoid about Q. So I'd like to request that he (or whoever is in the lead for votes) reveals their character identity. Roleclaiming is not against the rules and it wouldn't technically be roleclaiming, just character claiming.

In return I'll say what my character is. This is a desperate situation and we need the most information going forward.

TMA also brings up a fine point about Td260 having votes on innocents, but I'd like something more substantial in a mislynch situation.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:26 pm

@Catt: I supported it because it's starting to make sense Razz Originally I thought you were in lyncher territory, but the fact you're still banging on about it is giving me pause for thought.

I think MAD might be on to something regarding a SK. I seriously doubt the second kill on N1 was down to a vig; in such a small game there's little room for error, and both victims hadn't given off strong scum reads. Seems a poor move on a vig's part to make a (literal) stab in the dark so early. For a SK though it makes perfect sense, as they're at high risk of being targeted by the mafia. Their best bet is to kill as quickly as possible and try and eliminate the mafia before the same happens to them. So since a second kill didn't happen on N2 either the mafia/SK got roleblocked or the SK didn't get their action in. And since J had to post a reminder for people to act, I'm willing to bet it's someone who's had low levels of activity this game. So unless a roleblocker comes forward and says otherwise:

Vote: Relmitos

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:22 am

I don't think the town has the luxury to go after a potential serial killer in a mislynch scenario. It still leads to the mafia winning.

In fact, the town is fucked. We're not going to get a 3 vote consensus and the mafia can just jump in at the end of the phase and all vote for a townie in that case. Then they kill someone in the night leaving it 3:3.

In other words, we need to have at least three votes on someone going into the end of the phase. In fact, we need to have four or five preferably, because one of those votes could be a mafia vote that switches last minute.

So what I'm saying is, let's lynch Quaetam. He's been far too quiet to be a townie.

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Three options, I can end dayphase tonight and nightphase will last until Sunday night/Monday morning (I won't have internet access this weekend). Second option is everyone gives me night actions by around 9pm tomorrow and I'll begin Day 4 tomorrow night or option three is this dayphase lasts until Monday?

What would people prefer?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:41 pm

I'm up for option 2, but it depends how quickly people have been giving in their night actions. Otherwise option 1.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:36 pm

The sun began to set as the body count rose. Sah was nowhere to be found and this did not go unnoticed by the others. Caterrick quickly threw Quaetum up for today's lynch. Fear was at an all time high and they knew they couldn't afford many more failed lynches. Many were quiet on the matter. Not knowing what to do. They cowered in the corner.

Q spoke up claiming he had no choice but to save his own neck last time.

TD and Relmitoes were both thrown up after as lynch targets. Paranoia began setting in as arguments of innocence and guilt filled the dim basement of the Asylum. A soft squeel echoed in the room as a door slowly opened. A shadowy figured entered the room, face covered by a hood. As it drew nearer a rattling could be heard as chains dragged across the ground.

Suddenly she screamed "MOVIES AREN'T REAL, ASSHOLE!" as she plunged a syringe into Q's neck.

Q staggered backwards into into the wall before sliding down.

The mysterious figured swooped down, wrapping the chains tightly around the body. She removed Q's ski style mask he claimed covered horrific burns and the crowd gasped...

Below the mask, Q wore another, more recognizable mask...

Quaetum was lynched, he was Michael Myers a member of The Midnight Society

Night has fallen and will end at 11pm Monday November 24th

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Night will end tomorrow due to cramming to get my scripts done for radio tomorrow.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 am

The night grew cold. Fedaykin quietly got out of bed and snuck into the hallway. He knew Snakes killer was still out there and he was hell bent on vengeance. He crawled past the front security desk and slipped outside. The cool air hit his face like a breathe of fresh air. He could think clearly out here.

He wandered over to where Snakes body was found. Retracing the steps back to the now boarded up window. He began to summon a creature of vengeance when the ground began to quake. A voice in his head gave him a choice. Frightened, Fed thought of something from his childhood.

The quaking grew louder and stronger. Just as a large, ominous creature came into sight, Fedaykins avenger rose up. It let out a shriek as it charged the massive God like creature. Slashes into the puffy flesh quickly healed as the skyscraper high figure reached over the vengeful creature and squashed Fedaykin where he stood, cowering. The Avenging creature let out a bloodcurdling screetch as it began to rot away with its masters death.

Satisfied with the destruction, the giant icon disappeared back from which it came.

Catterick went to bed feeling triumphant. After days of accusing him, justice was finally served. The man responsible was put to death thanks to him. Sleep would come easy. Q was dead and the ward was better for it. As he closed his eyes he heard a phone ring next to him. Startled he unwittingly answered it.

“He..hello?” he answered sleepily.
“Hey Catt, I hear you're a big fan of the Halloween movies, or at least you had to be if you were such a big...fan of Quaetam's. But really, tell me now, what's your favorite movie?” the mysterious voice asked.
“Who..who is this?” Catt asked panicking. He got out of bed and headed for the door.

A figure cloaked in black rose behind him.
“Just a friend of Q's” and with those final words the figured pulled out a knife and stabbed Catt in the back mulitple times.

Fedaykin was killed. He was Ed Harley, a patient.

Catterick was killed. He was Alice Hardy, a patient

Vengeance wasn't served...
A God returned...
One last hope exists...

Dayphase has begun and will end Friday, November 28th at approx 11pm.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top