Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Post  SonGopaul on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:27 am

Any MoHun fans here? I've been hooked on this game for the past couple of weeks and wondered who else here plays.

I've been playing Monster Hunter since the last western release, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I played all of the solo campaign on the 3DS version, then after getting a Wii U this past January, I transferred my data and loved online multiplayer on there.

With MH4U, I've almost done the same. I got to the high rank missions on solo, then got invited to play some online to find out I was slightly overequipped. Currently farming the Brachydios to forge the armor set I mained in MH3U.

Oh yeah, did I mention I got the shiny New Nintendo 3DS XL special edition with the game pre-installed?

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Post  Raya on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:24 pm

I really want to be a big MH fan, but I just can't seem to get into it. I have Tri on the Wii, but I really struggled with the camera to the point it handicapped me in combat. I just got mad and gave up.

Should I give Tri another crack, or can you recommend another game as a good starting point to the series?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 am

I'm not sure how the older games are as I've only been playing since 3U, but the two games I have played make use of the Circle Pad Pro (or Wii U's right analog stick) for camera controls.

4U has been praised as being the most beginner-friendly in the series, providing you with decent tutorials on how to gather and prepare from the start. Depending on your views on online play, you could give it a try. Many people are willing to help new players in these games.

Also, I have upgraded my Brachydios armor for a set that looks like biker gear.

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top