TWBB Hunger Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWBB Hunger Games

Post  Raya on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:11 pm

I managed to get my hands on a Hunger Games simulator and thought to myself "Hey, wouldn't it be fun to make all of the forumers fight to the death for entertainment purposes?". So I volunteered you all as Tribute Razz

Spoiler:

And here are all our contestants! Your Districts were randomised through dice rolling. Who will emerge victorious? Only one way to find out...

Day 1

Spoiler:
The Tributes are unleashed into the arena and it all kicks off. The vast majority of people grab supplies and run, but not before coming to blows. TJ gets first blood by pushing Catterick off a cliff, and Minby seizes a sword and lops J's head off. Omi bleeds out, despite nobody actually attacking him. Maybe he cut himself on the Cornucopia or something.

Somehow Req manages to freeze to death on the very first day. I can only assume that he got blind drunk the night before and passed out naked in a ditch.

Spoiler:

As the day goes on the players spread out, largely out of fear for each other. Fed and MAD promptly run into trees and TJ gets blown up after running too far. After seeing Req's cold blue corpse Smash decides it's probably a good idea to build a shelter and not freeze to death.

With a trident and supplies given by a sponsor Barda is currently the best-off Tribute. Is he the crowd's favourite, and will this work in his favour?

RIP the first Tributes.
Spoiler:

Night 1

Spoiler:
Various teams have formed (apart from Relm, who decides that he isn't sharing his fire with anyone). Surge witnesses this and wisely decides to stay away. Vie tries to be a sneaky night assassin but fails. Smash meanwhile can't handle all this shack building and passes out. The injured MAD manages to build a trap and murder Sah with it.

Despite being so well off Barda cries himself to sleep. Reluctance to kill his friends or a ploy to gain the audience's sympathy? You be the judge.

Day 2

Spoiler:
Day 2 begins slowly with most people searching for supplies. Q approaches myself and Spoon with an alliance, but too many games of mafia means we trust him as far as we can throw him. We err on the side of caution, much to Q's dismay. Smash is sick of this shack building bullshit and asks Vie to end it, who refuses, possibly because a crazy shack man is screaming at him to kill him. Snake attacks Spont, but the Finn manages to escape.

A slow day with only two deaths. What will the night bring?

Night 2

Spoiler:

Overcome with guilt about murdering Q in a horrible way, I give up and kill myself Sad

Vie actually manages to find someone and yet again doesn't kill them. Vie, this is not how you play the game! Relm gets an infection despite not being hurt, so I can only assume he's caught a cold. Spont finds DRTJR, still asleep, and improvises in a very creative way. Smash takes out his shack frustration on poor DF and SonGopaul. Barda realises he has to give the audience what they want and makes his first kill. Where he got those knives from is anyone's guess.

Whew, well, that was an intense two days, the next parts coming soon!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Hunger Games

Post  Raya on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Day 3

Spoiler:
Another slow day with a distinct lack of killing. At least MAD is making an effort. Both Minby and Weldar grow suspicious of the others and Smash gets sick of Vie. Maybe he thinks Vie may change his mind after seeing Smash drenched in blood.

Spoiler:
Not a single death in the day, these all happened at night! What will this night bring I wonder...

Night 3

Spoiler:
It brings everyone pretending to be squirrels, that's what it does. Relm screams despite still not being injured. Maybe his cold is getting the better of him?

A big brawl starts between MAD, TD and Spont, but TD bails as he realises he's outmatched. MAD is on a rampage, can anyone stop him?!

Day 4
Spoiler:
He can stop himself apparently.

The sponsors are going wild today, but that may be because nothing is bloody happening. Weldar finally makes his move after 5 days of plotting and slays the panicking TD.

Spoiler:

Night 4

Spoiler:
Good job Fed, you made it this far and then tripped and died.

Relm has finally pulled himself together and joined a group. Vie meanwhile has realised that he's made it this far and now stands a very good chance of winning. He drifts off imagining the glory- he can do it!

Day 5

Spoiler:
Not Vie as it turns out. He was dreaming too deeply of winning instead of paying attention!

Relm actually does something instead of complaining about his cold, but still won't actually do anything himself. Smash has ceased to give a fuck.

Spoiler:
33% of the deaths were self-inflicted. We're professionals here.

~Interlude~

Here's a rundown of who we have left:
Spoiler:
6 people left, who will make it?

Night 5

Spoiler:
Dammit Relm, this is why we don't let you go outdoors!

Weldar and Snake are proving to be the most dangerous endgame players. Seemingly recognising this, they call a truce for the night.

Day 6

Spoiler:
RELMITOS STOP IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Barda's had enough, but Smash refuses. He knows crazy when he sees it.

Spoiler:
Life is suffering for Relm.

Night 6

Spoiler:
Life is suffering for everyone apparently.

Day 7

It's been a week so far, how much longer can people fight?

Spoiler:
And it all kicks off! Smash has a cunning plan but derps so hard it kills him. Sensing victory is near Weldar seizes his chance and outright murders Barda! Snake's crying fit last night was apparently him reaching his psychological breaking point, and he madly tries to escape. Sadly this proves to be the last thing he does.

Now just two people are left, Minby and Weldar! Will they rest tonight, or will they fight knowing winning is in their grasp?

Night 7

Spoiler:
Nope, Weldar goes for it! In one savage moment Weldar makes a grab for victory and takes it! After laying low most of the game Weldar has quickly risen up the ranks and turned the tables in his favour once he smelt the endgame. Congrats Weldar!

Spoiler:

That certainly was a lot of fun Very Happy Hope you guys enjoyed it!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:45 pm

I've not even read the whole thing yet, just the first three spoilers and I've already decided that

and I like it. A lot. It's really funny Razz

EDIT: Now that I've read it....(In spoilers just in case someone decided to read my post before going through the glorious-ness above)

Spoiler:
I'm apparently so good none of you can kill me, so I do you a favor and kill myself off. Like, really guys, step up your game. Cept Weldar anyway, he's competent enough. Also, screw you guys, get away from mah fire. Go be like Req and freeze to death, that was my master plan. Instead I spend the whole game getting sick. YES!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Fuck. I hate the cold for a reason.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:09 pm

So, I grab an empty backpack, run away from Q and walk into a trap and get myself killed. This has apparently not been my brightest moment.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catterick on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:01 am

Damn gravity. Mad

Catterick
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down