MAFIA GAME 29: THE RETURN

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MAFIA GAME 29: THE RETURN

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:16 am

Fedaykin, you and I both know that this is a game of knowledge. Levi spilled everything for us, there's very little hidden now.

I know what you don't about lobbyists. I know what the goals are, and the consequences of achieving them.

For all the good that you think you bring, you're not the rightful heirs to this land. This land belongs to ones greater than you. You're a footnote in its history.

You think Avalanche will bring you anything with his victory? As grateful as I'm sure he is for you to hand it to him, I don't think you will. You know the doom it will spell for you.

If you really want to make this work, vote for no lynch. Tomorrow, get me back in as SG, and vote for my resolution. You should want there to be more land in the kingdom if you truly care about it. Then, and only then can there be some semblance of working together. Until then, there is nothing.

I know, you know, and everyone knows that I'm the only one with anything to gain by moving from my position. I have all the power today, because I alone have given up on victory. I have nothing to lose, and only gain if you bow to me.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:34 am

Yes, we put you in power this day, this was part of the gamble. And I am so very delighted to see you participating!

I hear you, when you speak of peace and disarmament. But we are not the ones holding guns to sleeves, as those who think to believe themselves of holding the reins. We prefer a more civilized weapon, of more civilized times. The power of words and mutual destruction. Unless the town withdraw their votes as well, we will keep it hostage

You say, that we are relics of the past?

Past and future intertwine, we are at such a crossroad. You alone hold the power to bring us to a better age, as there used to be. The one the Saviour in Red brought to His people.

Steer us to a bigger, better world.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:26 am

Minby_Aran wrote:
You think Avalanche will bring you anything with his victory? As grateful as I'm sure he is for you to hand it to him, I don't think you will. You know the doom it will spell for you.

There will be no doom under Enigma's watchful eye. There will be only order.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:10 am

You know, what I hear, listening to the Man of Shadows?

"We are Enigma. We are the future."

Historians among you will recognize the words of our great oppressors, who were smote down by His Almighty Hammer. We haven't forgotten. The fires. The purges. The bansticks. This is what Enigma stands for.

Together, we can avoid this terrible fate. I fear the town is already lost to the Deciever's influence. Mr. Aran, stand with us. Together, we will make this world big and beautiful.

You might ask, why we do this then? You MUST see the light. If you fail to do so, this world will burn.

Let us meet in the middle. I will make the first step. This world needs you, Mr. Aran.

unvote 1x Proposital Yea

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviwulf on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:40 am

Unvote Once
I'll follow Feds lead on this. He ain't nothin but a hound dog but he's the best I've got.

Leviwulf
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:22 am

Fed, what do you think is going to happen if Avalanche wins? If the Enigma proposal happens? Do you not remember the last time darkness descended on this world? You should remember that it did not end well for the old regime.

For that matter, what are you hoping will happen if my resolution is passed?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:05 am

If I had to bet on it, I would envision a relatively short age of darkness, with the occasional flash of green lightning revealing brief glimpses of untold horror and suffering, followed soon after by the destruction of the world.

As for you...

*clears voice*

Think about the possibilities and say you wanna make it a bigger place
For our children and our children's children
So that they know what's a bigger world for them
And think they can make it a bigger place

There's A Thought In Your Brain
And I Know That It Is Smart
And This Thought Could Lead Us Your Win Condition
And If You Really Try
You'll Find There's No Need To Cry
In Your Power You'll Feel
There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

There Are Ways To Get There
If You Care Enough To Keep Living
Kick Enigma out
Be The Smarter Sport...

Heal The World
Make It A Bigger Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There'll Be People Dying
If You Don't Care Enough
For Your Minions
Make A Bigger Place
For You And For Me

If You Want To Know Why
There's A Power That
Cannot Lie
Enigma Is Strong
It Only Cares For
Selfish Taking
If We Don't Try
They'll Make us Die
They Are Dicks
We Cannot Feel
Hope Or Kicks
We Fight Back And
Start Again

Then It Feels That Always

Power's Enough For
Us Growing
So Make A Bigger World
Make A Bigger World...

Heal The World
Make It A Bigger Place
For You And For Me
There'll Be People Dying
If You Don't Care Enough
For Your Minions
Make A Bigger Place
For You And For Me

And The Game We Were
Thrown In
Will Reveal A Deadly Twist
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Explode In Green Mist
Then Why Do We Keep
Strangling Men
Wound This Land
Crucify Its Soul
Though It's Plain To See
This World Is Heavenly
Be Minby's Glow

We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart I Feel You Are All
My Brothers Create A World With No Fear
Together We'll Cry Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn Their Swords Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There
If You Cared Enough
To Let Us Live
Give Us A Little Space
To Make A Bigger Place...

Heal The World
Make It A Bigger Place
For You And For Me
There'll Be People Dying
If You Don't Care Enough
For Your Minions
Make A Bigger Place
For You And For Me
Heal The World
Make It A Bigger Place
For You And For Me
There'll Be People Dying
If You Don't Care Enough
For Your Minions
Make A Bigger Place
For You And For Me

Heal The World
Make It A Bigger Place
For You And For Me
There'll Be People Dying
If You Don't Care Enough
For Your Minions
Make A Bigger Place
For You And For Me

There'll Be People Dying
If You Don't Care Enough
For Your Minions
Make A Bigger Place
For You And For Me
There'll Be People Dying
If You Don't Care Enough
For Your Minions
Make A Bigger Place
For You And For Me

You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me

YOU AND FOR ME

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:12 am

Thank you for the musical interlude. We needed a nice hit song to sell albums of the soundtrack.

Now in terms of content, lets be honest, Levi is dead. Relm, Req and Barda are not moving their votes. What I can say is, take your votes off enigma and let me terraform the Earth. If you truly care about this great land, you'll grow it, rather than destroy it. You know that our end is not truly the end, let us leave a greater place for the next generation. Even if they will have a war, lets give them something grand to fight over, rather than the scraps left over by the enigma.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:29 am

If Mr. Wulf is indeed not going to live to see the next day, Enigma turned down, even then your proposal will only fall onto deaf ears. They do not see the importance of growing the world as we do, people who understand. And just me supporting you, do you think the men you call allies will allow it? they will claim the prize for themselves.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. The hope of a bigger, better world does not die with you, Mr. Aran. it will die with the Old Way.

Clock's ticking.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:33 am

See The Nations Turn Their Swords Into Plowshares

+15% growth rate in all cities when not at war!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Levi dying is already decided, but your life may be spared yet, Fedaykin. Look to the land you are trying to take over. Land that is soiled in shed blood and corpses. Do we not need new, fertile land with which to re-build greater than we have ever been before? Can we not all work together towards the future that has been dreamt of by many great men and women before us? This land was, is, can can still be great, but your lust for bloodshed will only rest with with the death of all who are here, whether by your own hand or Enigmas. Let us all work together. We can forge greatness again in the mighty forge that is our land. We can relive the glory days without the follies that have befallen all who came before us. Let us unite as none have before towards a greater future, not only for us, but for all inhabitants of this land forevermore.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:57 pm

It is a shame to see, that you are stalling for time. You don't get the picture, you don't trust our abilities.

Proposal: Yea

You had the time. You had it in your grasp. Now face the poison that is Enigma.

RELEASE THE AVALANCHE

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:07 pm

It's a shame that you don't remember your history.

This storied land, the land that you once fought so hard for, so righteously, you are willing to destroy out of spite. Look into your heart, as cold and dark as it may be, and remember what this kingdom stands for. Remember what it has accomplished, and what it has been through. Even you must respect the trials that it has survived. And to kill it out of pettiness? You were a great man, and can be once again, if you just remember what you're truly fighting for.

Avalanche, I harbor no ill will towards you, you're merely doing your job, but you know the destruction you bring to this land. We view these men, Levi and Fedaykin as evil, monsters even, but they are great and holy men compared to what will be unleashed on us if Enigma does pass. The stories, the myths, the legends are all true, and the great evil that has plagued this land in the past will make its return, dooming the future of this great land to chaos and darkness. The next generation deserves better, and we can be the ones to be a shining beacon of hope for them, something you should remember quite well, Fed.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Fedaykin, standeth down, knave! Thou who align yourself with arrogant daws who ov'rthrew the Evil League of Evil and casteth this realm into chaos!
What the Enigma dost is unknown to all but Avalanche himself, and Minby belike hath a fairly good idea of what it dost as well though not entirely.

In this f'r the good of the people thou sayeth? Thou who wouldst seeth the w'rld burneth bef're thou loseth pow'r? Nay, ye are in this f'r thy owneth gain and nothing m're.

You speaketh of the sooth, but the w'rds that cometh out of thy mouht art aught but the sooth.

Relics of the past indeed. They shouldst stayeth wh're they belongeth, the past. Yourself included. These days a new path is the one we hast chosen to followeth, only thou and thy fellows hast refus'd to fall in line, insistent that we goeth backeth to the corky ways. The ways that wouldst seeth us all slaves! I refuseth to goeth backeth to such a timeth! Enigma, Biog Soil, I don't giveth a damn, so longeth as we don't goeth backeth to those obselete methods of ruleth!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:34 pm

-_-

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:16 pm

So going over things (And ignoring the absurdity), I noticed I only switched one vote by proper count so Unvote: Fed (Again) and Vote: Levi (Again)

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviwulf on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:It's a shame that you don't remember your history.

Avalanche, I harbor no ill will towards you, you're merely doing your job, but you know the destruction you bring to this land. We view these men, Levi and Fedaykin as evil, monsters even, but they are great and holy men compared to what will be unleashed on us if Enigma does pass. The stories, the myths, the legends are all true, and the great evil that has plagued this land in the past will make its return, dooming the future of this great land to chaos and darkness. The next generation deserves better, and we can be the ones to be a shining beacon of hope for them, something you should remember quite well, Fed.
Enough with your suspicious lies. You offer fedaykin redemption in tomorrow's phase when you can offer NONE. My death ensures his. We have done nothing but offer you a chance to win with us hand in hand, when you requested an olive branch of peace WE are the ones who responded in kind and you spit in our faces. You'll spend the rest of your days in the ghetto while enigma rules true. We offered peace, redemption, a chance to stand at our sides like our brothers passed. That offer still stands. Divided we both lose, United I can promise you that we will have enough votes for our victory tomorrow, especially if you offer your hand of assistance to fedaykin. Town will have 4 votes left, and we shall have 6. That's enough to pass both by a margin. Stand with us and the world is yours, together we can build a better future, a brighter future.

Leviwulf
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:30 pm

VOTE TALLY

Cool Levi - Relm (2) Req (2) Barda (2) Minby (2)

(5) Resolution Yes - Levi (3) Fed (2)

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Levi, you're the one making empty promises or lies. How will the votes be split 6-4? If I'm SG, then those votes are out, Avalanche will do what's in his power to stand against terraforming the Earth, and if a townie dies, then the Mafia will take the victory due to having an equal number of townies and Mafians. The numbers don't work, even if I put my complete faith into you. I'm willing to compromise, but it needs to be something we all do together.

Come, let both sides join as one, and accept that the Enigma is not what anyone wants for this land. We can all be great again together. Let us move forth and re-live the glory days of our kingdom, not as enemies, but as brothers. We can leave this land greater than any who came before us, instead of dooming it to desolation.

Let us end the senseless killing, and work towards a brighter future.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviwulf on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Levi, you're the one making empty promises or lies. How will the votes be split 6-4? If I'm SG, then those votes are out, Avalanche will do what's in his power to stand against terraforming the Earth, and if a townie dies, then the Mafia will take the victory due to having an equal number of townies and Mafians. The numbers don't work, even if I put my complete faith into you. I'm willing to compromise, but it needs to be something we all do together.
I have 3
You can give Fed the gift of three
We lynch someone and kill someone.
That leaves 4 votes. We don't need your votes.
Game doesn't end when a townie dies, we have to outnumber EVERYONE, that's how it's always worked. At least in my experience
Edit : Jail House Rock.

Leviwulf
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:04 pm

For one, you can't guarantee that. For all we know, this goes through, and the game is over before we get a chance to continue.

Or, you could be preparing to backstab me. How could I know that you will be righteous now? You've spent all this time killing, and threatening to ruin everyone's lives if you don't get your way.

And third, you'd both need to have your votes switched before the end of the phase.

Look, I'm willing to bring this to the most peaceful resolution possible, If you switch to no lynch, I will not only join you, but encourage others to as well. I will ask you not to kill in the night, and to join with me and lead this kingdom to the right place. Lead us where we need to be.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviwulf on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:For one, you can't guarantee that. For all we know, this goes through, and the game is over before we get a chance to continue.

Or, you could be preparing to backstab me. How could I know that you will be righteous now? You've spent all this time killing, and threatening to ruin everyone's lives if you don't get your way.

And third, you'd both need to have your votes switched before the end of the phase.

I may be ruthless, and an asshole who would push his friends into anger by pushing their buttons (Sorry TD) but I am a man of my word. If anything not following through would reflect poorly on me in future mafia games. Do you think anyone would forgive Johnny if he had backstabbed Q in the final day of never is forever? No one would ever trust him again. That's what I'm offering here. A chance to go down in history as one of the best plays in mafia history. A mafia and third party victory achieved simultaneously. The earth terraformed with massive swaths of land, ripe for building a new world.

Honor is everything for royalty. Fed will be awake in time to switch his vote if you join us. It's now or never, let us cross this bridge over troubled water together.

Leviwulf
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:18 pm

If you want to do this, we will do this right. We can all come out of this as victors. I truly believe that.

My trust is going to be placed in you for the entire night, so place your trust in me for the few hours of daylight left. Change your votes to no lynch, and let us make things right. The old regime is not without a chance at redemption. We can work together for a beautiful, bright future.

If enigma represents death and suffering for all of us, I can represent hope and prosperity. Trust me, and let us go forward as equals, and as brothers.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviwulf on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:If you want to do this, we will do this right. We can all come out of this as victors. I truly believe that.

My trust is going to be placed in you for the entire night, so place your trust in me for the few hours of daylight left. Change your votes to no lynch, and let us make things right. The old regime is not without a chance at redemption. We can work together for a beautiful, bright future.

If enigma represents death and suffering for all of us, I can represent hope and prosperity. Trust me, and let us go forward as equals, and as brothers.
With no lynch we risk missing a night kill, and don't have enough votes to control tomorrow properly. You ask us to hand you victory with nothing. Under your plan there's no mafia and third party victory, only you. Let there be peace in the valley, follow us to a kill and let this end in the most hilarious fashion. At least enigma offers us a victory. Albeit not the one we want.

Leviwulf
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:25 pm

If you consider the death and destruction of a storied land with a beautiful history a victory, then you have no true mandate to rule.

Look, I cannot tell you Everything I know, but I do know that I bring prosperity. I bring victory to those who believe in me. And more importantly, I bring the righteous path to victory. I will make this land great again, if you believe in me.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top