Forum Secret Santa

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum Secret Santa

Post  Raya on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:53 am

Great to hear you received yours already DF!

Mine was posted off today, so according to the lady at the post office, the recipient should get it in about a week! Since apparently the US is worried about tiny terrorists posting themselves to the States, I had to declare what was in the box on the customs label, which kinda defeats the point of secret santa, so if you get mine don't read the label Razz I'm slightly concerned about customs because there's an...item in there which they may frown upon. Here's hoping it arrives safely!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:32 pm

I wont be able to ship my package until next Monday. I'm very excited to send it though!

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Mine may also be a little late on the shipment - I'm in AZ for Christmas with my girlfriend and can't ship t until we get back to Seattle next week - but I'm really looking forward to what the recipient thinks Smile

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:11 pm

My SS informed me that she shall bring me my gift in person this summer. So get hype for the reveal

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Big thanks to TMA for an impressive Steam haul, assisted by the sale.

Jade Empire: Special Edition
Undertale
KotOR and KotOR II

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Just a heads up that my SS recipient probably won't receive theirs for a little while. Funds kinda got a tad tight all of a sudden so it'll be around the first week of jan that I can ship it off. Sorry :/

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:11 am

This one is too long in coming, sorry for the wait on the post Sah Smile  Sahrimnir wrote me a tale of the Heirophant arriving in Nationstates Avalanchia.  Totally unexpected and welcome - It's a really funny read, you should all check it out:

Spoiler:
After the king died, Avalanchia was divided into many smaller nations. The ministers each grabbed a part of the country for themselves while the queen tried to reunite Avalanchia, by force if necessary.

After a period of chaos involving assassinations, absorptions and an entire country being teleported away, there were only three nations remaining: The Empire of Phoenixiah, ruled by queen Raya, was the one that most identified with the former nation of Avalanchia and wishing to reconquer all of it. The Tentaklist Theocracy of Tentaklia, ruled by Sah Rimnir, the prophet of Tentaklos, was a nation of devout Tentaklists trying to isolate themselves from the heathen world around them. The Shadow State of Demonus Requiem, ruled by Requiem Dominus Mortalis and his Council of Shadows, was a progressive nation seeking to end the tyranny of the queen.

While this was all going on, Quaetam, the Great Negotiator, had mysteriously vanished. Meanwhile, a mysterious person calling himself the Hierophant had appeared in Demonus Requiem and quickly used his political savvy in order to join the Council of Shadows.

Council of Shadows, Crematoria, Demonus Requiem

“We are agreed then?” Lady Ira asked.

“Aye,” almost all of the Council replied in unison.

Almost all, except for Requiem. “You can't be serious! You're usurping me?”

“No hard feelings,” the Hierophant said. “We just think that you're not quite capable of handling the current situation.”
“And I assume you are?” Requiem asked.

“Indeed,” Lady Ira replied. “The Hierophant has shown great leadership skills and wisdom. I can think of no one more suitable for the task.”

And so it happened that the Hierophant took control of the Council of Shadows and thereby became  ruler of Demonus Requiem. After this, he approached queen Raya and suggested that they unite their two countries through a political marriage.

He was well aware of her reputation and her nickname “the black widow queen”. So far, she had been married twice and both husbands had met their demise under mysterious circumstances. The Hierophant realized that this course of action was a risky movie, but he felt confident he would be able to avoid his predecessors' fate.

The queen accepted the proposal and the two were wed in a lavish ceremony.

Breakfast table in the royal castle, Avalanchia City, Phoenixiah - the morning after the wedding

“Good morning,” the Hierophant greeted his new wife as she entered the room.

“Good morning, honey,” the queen replied. “Is that nail polish you're wearing?”

“Yes, I thought I'd try it out,” the Hierophant answered. “There's no reason only women should be allowed to wear nail polish, right?”

“Of course, honey. It suits you.”

The newlyweds continued their breakfast until the Hierophant emptied his cup of water.

“Gotcha,” the queen said.

“Oh?” the Hierophant replied. “Is this where you reveal that you've put poison in my cup? I knew you would do that, so I switched our cups.”

“Ah,” queen Raya replied. “But I knew you'd know that, so I switched them again.”

“Of course I knew that, so I switched the cups one more time.”

“However,” the queen replied. “I knew you'd do that, so I actually poisoned my own cup.”

“Yes, but I knew that, so I actually just pretended to switch the cups that last time.”

“Actually, that was a lie. I did poison your cup to begin with.”

“Oh, I knew that,” the Hierophant replied. “You see this nail polish? It's able to discover poison. I just put a finger in the cup whenever I became unsure of which cup was which and checked if my nail changed color.”

“You... what?” the queen said as she sensed that the poison had started working.

Now that the Hierophant ruled both Phoenixiah and Demonus Requiem, he decided to pay the prophet of Tentaklos a visit.

Throne Room, Temple City, Tentaklia

“So”, the Prophet said. “After conquering the rest of Avalanchia, you have now come for Tentaklia?”

“If that was indeed why I was here, do you think I would be so straightforward with my plans?” the Hierophant replied.
“Probably not. So why are you here? Or at least, what do you want me to think is your reason for being here?”

“I've actually read a bit about your religion and it fascinates me,” the Hierophant said.

“I find that very interesting,” the Prophet replied. “Considering your title. 'The Hierophant'. That has got some religious connotations.”

“Well yes,” the Hierophant said. “I mainly chose it because I thought it sounded cool. But perhaps you want to teach me and I'll make sure I deserve that title by spreading your word elsewhere?”

“Well, I'm always willing to teach,” the Prophet said.

In the following years, the Hierophant became the Prophet's most trusted disciple. Then one day, the Prophet found out that he was terminally ill. He announced that the Hierophant would succeed him as High Priest of Tentaklos and ruler of Tentaklia. By this point, the Hierophant had gained the love and admiration of the Tentaklian people, so everyone seemed to agree it was a good choice.

Then the day came that the Prophet was no longer there and the Hierophant were to take over. The Hierophant announced that Avalanchia would be re-united under his rule. He had also decided that it was finally time to reveal his true identity. He was no longer the Hierophant, nor was he the Great Negotiator. He was Quaetam, king of Avalanchia!

Sorry Raya, but this petty conflict had to end somehow Wink

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Req is throwing me a one off session tabletop in a setting of my choice. Smile Right now it is likely that it will be Rune Factory or Brainlord.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Magician's Adviser on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Wish I knew what my gift is
(Isn't actually salty #ChristmasinJuly)

The Magician's Adviser
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Quaetam wrote:
He was well aware of her reputation and her nickname “the black widow queen”.

HEY! That is just scandalous libel. Black widows kill their mates, both my husbands died in tragic and completely unforeseen circumstances that nobody saw coming. What nerve.

Loved the story though, the poisoned cup scene was great Very Happy

I'm glad people are receiving and liking their presents! From the sound of things the presents myself and Q have sent are in the post and should be arriving any day now (so excited), and I think DF and Snake have posted theirs off this week? Let me know when you've sent yours off/received yours so I can keep track of who's waiting for what!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:32 pm

My giftee should be getting their gift in the mail today, if not, then tomorrow.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:54 pm

For reference, whoever got me, I won't be able to get mine until probably around the 25th or so *Nods*

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Forum ate my post, goddamn.

Anyway, my secret santa finally arrived! Well, it got held hostage by customs and I had to pay the ransom, but I managed to get my hands on it in the end. Mine came from Q, and here's what it was:

Spoiler:

It's actually the item in the top corner, a stainless steel D20. The postcards came from the company that sent it. They caused me a lot of confusion as I unpacked the postcards first; my US geography is bad, but I'm pretty sure Q is nowhere near Oklahoma Razz

Thanks ever so much Q! I'll be sure to get plenty of use out of it...Very Happy

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:00 pm

That d20 is gorgeous. Hopefully it is kind to your players.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:33 pm

I'm glad you like it - I thought it had a kind of eldrich / diablo look to it.  

And there's more to come.  I'll have to check the other part and see if it got held up in customs Wink

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Requiem wrote:That d20 is gorgeous. Hopefully it is kind to your players.

The dice might be kind to my players, but I won't be Wink Here's a close up:

Spoiler:

Quaetam wrote:I'm glad you like it - I thought it had a kind of eldrich / diablo look to it.  

And there's more to come.  I'll have to check the other part and see if it got held up in customs Wink

Eldritch was my first thought too, heh. I did think there was maybe another part; in the note that came with it you said you hope it went with the pouch. I completely shook the box apart, thinking I'd missed something in it!

Also...I kinda take issue with the size of the box it was sent in:

Spoiler:

No wonder customs charged me so much Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:22 pm

OMG OMG OMG

The final part of my secret santa arrived today and...I'm speechless, I really am. Take a look at this:

Spoiler:

How absolutely amazing and thoughtful is that? I'm completely overjoyed, thank you ever so much Q! I love it Very Happy

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:37 pm

:3 so glad you love it! Merry Christmas, happy birthday - and may God have mercy on your poor players' souls.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:33 pm

So, my thing arrived as well, and I have to say again, Thank you very much Minby! I got some really nice dice sets in here. I'll try to post another picture once I sort them all out.

Spoiler:

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm glad you liked it, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your favorites from the pack.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Alright, I broke them down, organized them and I've got three good sets, and a bunch of other nice dice

Spoiler:

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:12 pm

So I heard you guys like dice.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:22 pm

My gift is going to be given in person in a few months during summer. So my gift will be shown here later on.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:12 pm

I had an odd dream the other night that Spoon received his gift. It was a pair of shoes. He was so ecstatic that he posted a video of himself dancing around and holding the shoes. Huh.

I'm getting really worried about the fact mine hasn't arrived yet. I sent it off on Christmas Eve, but even taking into account the Christmas holiday it really should have arrived by now. If it's not there by the end of the week I'll have to confess to my sendee so they can check their local office, see if they're holding it for some reason =/

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:44 am

Alright, update time. 4 people have yet to receive their gifts (not counting MAD), so here's the rundown:

- One person should be receiving theirs any day now. Please post when you do, your santa is very excited over it Very Happy

- Since it hasn't arrived after 2 months, I think mine is officially lost in the post. I've filed a claim with Royal Mail, which they say they will reply to within 30 days. If they find my parcel great, if not I'll claim for compensation and send out a new gift. I'm ever so sorry about this, my recipient.

- Spoon hasn't sent his out yet, said it was due to the post office, waiting for update.

- DF hasn't sent hers out and is not responding to my multiple messages over skype/FB. If anyone sees her around, or has her phone number, please contact her and get an answer.

srsly, it's the middle of February, it's taking the piss now.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top