Forum Secret Santa

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum Secret Santa

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Oddly enough I didn't see the skype message till now for some reason?. So yeah I feel bad I've been meaning to send it but ran into some financial issues the last two months...things have been a tad tight. I didn't really expect it to happen otherwise I wouldn't have done the Secret Santa. I just got my tax return though so it'll be sent out really soon. Sorry :/

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Sent. They'll be there by early next week

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:32 pm

A few hours ago, Raya asked me if I had received my gift yet. Then I hadn't, but now I have.

So, um, thanks Snake!

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:59 pm

That shot glass, pffthaha. But man, it makes me cross that mine somehow sank across the Atlantic. I have the suspicion US customs might have chucked it because it contained a, uh, item they frown upon. That fact a used pipe got through but my bonus surprise didn't pisses me off.

Speaking of which, I finally got a reply back from Royal Mail about where my package went. It was essentially "we dunno, lol", and they refunded most of the item costs/postage (I couldn't claim back for the chocolates I included). So I'm essentially back at square one. Which means I'll make up a new package and ship it out, minus the dodgy item this time. You'll get it eventually, recipient!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:08 pm

Raya wrote:That shot glass, pffthaha. But man, it makes me cross that mine somehow sank across the Atlantic. I have the suspicion US customs might have chucked it because it contained a, uh, item they frown upon. That fact a used pipe got through but my bonus surprise didn't pisses me off.

Speaking of which, I finally got a reply back from Royal Mail about where my package went. It was essentially "we dunno, lol", and they refunded most of the item costs/postage (I couldn't claim back for the chocolates I included). So I'm essentially back at square one. Which means I'll make up a new package and ship it out, minus the dodgy item this time. You'll get it eventually, recipient!

Kinder Surprise smuggling is a serious offence!!!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:39 pm

JGH27 wrote:

I like that despite not saying what the problem was you guessed exactly what the offending object was Razz

Yeah, I included a kinder egg as a secret surprise, so I'm wondering if my parcel was less lost and more destroyed by vindictive customs. Why they didn't just remove it and send the rest on I don't know. Well, I'll try again, but minus the kinder egg this time...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 am

Raya wrote:
JGH27 wrote:

I like that despite not saying what the problem was you guessed exactly what the offending object was Razz

What can I say, I'm just that good!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:59 pm

My Secret Santa gift arrived about a week or so ago, and I am finally now posting pictures finally!!!!!!!

I received a tea towel of Great Britain, which I immediatelly hung in my bedroom above my bedside table.

I got a ton of candy, which I ashamedly already ate. I go through each of them in an unboxing video I made for Raya. There was one candy in particular that absolutely blew me away, Fruit Pastilles were the real underdog, thought I would enjoy all the chocolates much more and it ended up being the best. Close second go to Double Decker, with Crunchies as a runner up. European Chocolate is better than American, for sure.

And lastly, I got both a Union Jack mug and a wonderful souvenir hone booth tea case with legit English Tea, which I am about to try for the first time after posting this.

Thank you Raya!!! I loved it all! I'd call this years Secret Santa an overwhelming success on our end!

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Well, you wanted souvenir crap, so I obliged Razz I'm so, so glad you like it. I'm still grinning from ear to ear from the video. Sorry about all the drama with receiving it, I hope the contents made up for it.

Since MAD is happy with getting his gift from Vie in the summer, I think we can officially conclude the forum's first secret santa! Thank you ever so much to everyone who took part; it's been brilliant seeing what you all received, and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. There were some teething problems, granted, but it's the first time we've ever tried anything like this, so some were to be expected. I've loved taking part, so hopefully we can do this again next Christmas Very Happy Thanks again!

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Raya wrote:I've loved taking part, so hopefully we can do this again next Christmas Very Happy Thanks again!

Well, with notice now lol I'm certainly in for next year. Looks like it was great fun, and Raya I can totally received Kinder Surprises in Canada Wink

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top