Production Photos

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  DRTJR on Wed May 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:
Cena wrote:As long as we can get some high-res shots. ^^

If I did a flash gallery for them it'd obviously have links to the full size pictures. Though if they opt for a flash gallery, there's much better ones that comes with it's own management so that they can manage it all themselves. If I did it I'd have to personally update it with new pictures and send it over to them to put on the site every time. Though mine would come with more customization.

I'm basically just saying "pikk meh i wunt to halp"
link or i did not happen
sorry still miffed about I found the Triforce stuff it's a habit
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed May 27, 2009 8:42 pm

DRTJR wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:
Cena wrote:As long as we can get some high-res shots. ^^

If I did a flash gallery for them it'd obviously have links to the full size pictures. Though if they opt for a flash gallery, there's much better ones that comes with it's own management so that they can manage it all themselves. If I did it I'd have to personally update it with new pictures and send it over to them to put on the site every time. Though mine would come with more customization.

I'm basically just saying "pikk meh i wunt to halp"
link or i did not happen
sorry still miffed about I found the Triforce stuff it's a habit

Wait what, I'm confused
Warchamp7
Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  .. on Wed May 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Don't worry warchamp you are not the only one.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  DRTJR on Wed May 27, 2009 8:51 pm

when LoZ OoT came out a lot of i found the Triforce stuff came out and i hunted for it bu alas no luck so
LINK OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Smashy B on Wed May 27, 2009 8:55 pm

DRTJR wrote:when LoZ OoT came out a lot of i found the Triforce stuff came out and i hunted for it bu alas no luck so
LINK OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN
...
smashbro wrote:Production Photos - Page 4 Emot-psyduck

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll
Production Photos - Page 4 Squirtle_sig_by_Sephyreth
Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Production Photos - Page 4 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7703
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 27
Location : SoCal

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  .. on Wed May 27, 2009 9:34 pm

It says that guy is from Florida. He needs to learn to type right. Smashbro did you understand what he said?

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  SurgePox on Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

DRTJR wrote:when LoZ OoT came out a lot of i found the Triforce stuff came out and i hunted for it bu alas no luck so
LINK OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN
...
...
how is babby formed?

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox
Production Photos - Page 4 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 29
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed May 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Production Photos - Page 4 252849242_373d779ccd
Warchamp7
Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Cena on Wed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:Production Photos - Page 4 252849242_373d779ccd

Production Photos - Page 4 Untitled-1-4
Cena
Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 29
Location : Phoenix, AZ

http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Smashy B on Wed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Outlaw wrote:Smashbro did you understand what he said?
*Psyduck hurt itself in confusion*

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll
Production Photos - Page 4 Squirtle_sig_by_Sephyreth
Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Production Photos - Page 4 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7703
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 27
Location : SoCal

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Serras-Kai on Wed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm

I think he means that he wants a link to Warchamp's previus flash galleries, because he had an experience when someone told him that you could get the triforce in OoT and that turned out to be just a rumor.
"Links or it didn't happen,' as it where.
Serras-Kai
Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  The Meta Knight on Thu May 28, 2009 12:31 am

smashbro wrote:
Outlaw wrote:Smashbro did you understand what he said?
*Psyduck hurt itself in confusion*
Production Photos - Page 4 Rpttpom4vjnt7pi2durfrzuhi3
The Meta Knight
The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 506
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 31
Location : If you build it...

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  JGH27 on Thu May 28, 2009 12:33 am

The Meta Knight wrote:
smashbro wrote:
Outlaw wrote:Smashbro did you understand what he said?
*Psyduck hurt itself in confusion*
Production Photos - Page 4 Rpttpom4vjnt7pi2durfrzuhi3

Holyshnitzle that is EPIC
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  The Meta Knight on Thu May 28, 2009 12:37 am

smashbro wrote:Production Photos - Page 4 Emot-psyduck
Production Photos - Page 4 Useasplashattack
The Meta Knight
The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 506
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 31
Location : If you build it...

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu May 28, 2009 6:26 am

All these pix are total win ;P Where can you find these?
Sanosukesama
Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 35
Location : California Bay Area

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu May 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Production Photos - Page 4 NewBitmapImage2-1
Serras-Kai
Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu May 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:I think he means that he wants a link to Warchamp's previus flash galleries, because he had an experience when someone told him that you could get the triforce in OoT and that turned out to be just a rumor.
"Links or it didn't happen,' as it where.

Still no correlation between the two.

I stand by my pancake post.
Warchamp7
Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  .. on Thu May 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Should we start talking instead of the epic fail stuff. As funny as it is maybe we should get back on topic Very Happy

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:All these pix are total win ;P Where can you find these?

If I had to guess, I'd say the internet.
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 23
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Fobby-Kun wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:All these pix are total win ;P Where can you find these?

If I had to guess, I'd say the internet.

I Googled 'sarcasm pictures' & got :

Google wrote:Results 1 - 20 of about 1,570,000 (0.14 seconds)

Oh my. :O
Sanosukesama
Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 35
Location : California Bay Area

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Octoroks on Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Am i the only one that finds pit attractive?
I say: More pictures of pit.

Octoroks
Riff Raff

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  SurgePox on Fri May 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Pits a cutie.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox
Production Photos - Page 4 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 29
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Sanosukesama on Sat May 30, 2009 7:59 am

More of a cutie than Captain Falcon...?
Sanosukesama
Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 35
Location : California Bay Area

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat May 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:More of a cutie than Captain Falcon...?

Your Falcon Punch is in the mail

Please allow 2-3 business seconds for it to arrive
Warchamp7
Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  jwla on Sat May 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:
Sanosukesama wrote:More of a cutie than Captain Falcon...?

Your Falcon Punch is in the mail

Please allow 2-3 business seconds for it to arrive

I am picturing a flaming fist, reminiscent of a falcon, bursting out of an envelope. It's quite funny!
jwla
jwla
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 39
Location : Upstate NY

http://jwlashline.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Production Photos - Page 4 Empty Re: Production Photos

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum