Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?* - Page 21 Empty Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  lonewolf on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:54 am

[quote="Avalanche91"]
JGH27 wrote:
Iliad wrote:boring text stuffquote]

So Pichu just blew himself up then?

awesome
is that why he hurt himself everytime he did an attack?
lonewolf
lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?* - Page 21 Empty Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 am

Don't smash me, bro! wrote:
Iliad wrote:Samus (Different power suits, including some alien dark power suit from those gay prime games.)
I don't even know what to say to that.
I know. I haven't seen any kind of homossexual characters in any form of homossexual relationship or homoereticism in these game, so I can't even begin to see how they're gay. /discussion

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 am

Blue Madness wrote:
Don't smash me, bro! wrote:
Iliad wrote:Samus (Different power suits, including some alien dark power suit from those gay prime games.)
I don't even know what to say to that.
I know. I haven't seen any kind of homossexual characters in any form of homossexual relationship or homoereticism in these game, so I can't even begin to see how they're gay. /discussion

that, and the fact that he just called one of the most fun games of all time gay....

Hang, draw and quarter time
Ansem
Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:15 pm

So, the (awesome) Mushroom Kingdom News 5 just came out. The Bill O'Reilly part was hilarious, but there was...this...one...particular part:

"...was killed in the same gruesome way as Mewtwo. DNA confirmation is still pending."

Is it appropriate to shit a few bricks now?

Although it could be a red herring, again.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Iliad wrote:If you're taking into account the skin wearing theory, the following characters use enemy's outfits / changeable outfits to aid themselves in their games

Kirby (Copies abilities of anyone he inhales.)
Wario (Random enemies, I never really played the warior games.)
Mario (Racoon suit, frog suit, etc.)
Luigi (See mario.)
Samus (Different power suits, including some alien dark power suit from those gay prime games.)
Link (The masks, as well as different tunics.)
Snake (Camoflauge)

Other theory:

It's metaknight. Extremely similar to kirby, has been exposed to his corrupting nature for some time. Only the mob bosses are being killed, other than the detective Roy, who simply may have stumbled on Metaknight killing them. Metaknight has always had a grudge against not only Kirby but D3 as well throughout the games, given why d3 might get the chop too considering he didn't seem so bad. He can become invisible using his cape. He's also broken in the tier list, which would explain why the murders are so effective and so quick. (lol)
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.

Metaknight got evidence of an underground Pokemon Fighting ring and believing the police were corrupt or possibly in on it, he brought the whole thing down without anyone knowing or anyone getting hurt (through manipulation and pulling a few strings, that is) however, when he found that Roy was a part of this underground fighting ring, he murdered him in a fit of rage, afterward destroying the Pokemon he was using, Pichu.

After doing so he jumped to the conclusion that Mewtwo was also involved with it, and after setting up a "peaceful" meeting with him, killed him in cold blood as well. Since Mewtwo was such a secretive guy, no one knew he had even made this appointment.

He pulled the same trick on Dedede, however the penguin was much more open about his business than Mewtwo was. When Link was supposed to go in and see Dedede an ally of Meta's (posing as a member of DDD's group) led him into another room or possibly outside while Metaknight, under the guise of being an emissary of Link, went in and met with DDD, killing him. He then used his galaxia cape to escape quickly before Luigi arrived.
Serras-Kai
Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm getting on the Metaknight train.

Re-watching episode seven, Kirby says, "We learn a lot from those we observe." and something about mMtaknight being there, always watching. Metaknight could have learned a thing or two from kirby during the time that he had "come to understand him very well."

Also, he's fast/skilled with a blade... like luigi said.

All of it seems kinda fishy is all...
Dobs
Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:So, the (awesome) Mushroom Kingdom News 5 just came out. The Bill O'Reilly part was hilarious, but there was...this...one...particular part:

"...was killed in the same gruesome way as Mewtwo. DNA confirmation is still pending."

Called it. Just you wait.
Eiron
Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:51 am

Eiron wrote:
Spontaneous Combustion wrote:So, the (awesome) Mushroom Kingdom News 5 just came out. The Bill O'Reilly part was hilarious, but there was...this...one...particular part:

Called it. Just you wait.

I don't get it :V
Warchamp7
Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Me neither >_>
Dobs
Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:38 pm

just re-watched some episodes. game and watch does seem to be everywhere, although he's different colors. don't know if different colors mean anything. also didn't notice the first time, but in ep 4 on the wall in graffiti it said "who watches the game and watch" lol obviously a watchmen reference lol
lonewolf
lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Dobs wrote:Me neither >_>

Dedede could still be alive. All we saw was some guts and his hammer, we don't know for sure they were his guts (DNA confirmation is pending)

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:58 pm

I thought Link confirmed they were DeDeDe's in episode 7?
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:15 pm

He probably did, that was just my guess as to why Spontaneous Combustion was shitting bricks.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 am

Yeah, pretty sure he's dead.

But that doesn't solve the mystery of the brick shitting.
Dobs
Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 am

where are all those damn bricks comming from?
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:40 am

DNA not confirmed = potential faked death = would be fitting for both Dedede and Mewtwo. (= also a potential red herring)
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatoris on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:07 am

"Communism was just a red herring." Wadsworth, Clue

But you do bring up a good point, SC. For one thing, does Lakitu have the access to the same info we have? Obviously not, since he didn't mention the fact that Kirby was on the loose. Also, did Link and the police force positively ID DeeDeeDee yet? I don't remember them doing it (they kept saying his name, but they may just be assuming it was him). The plausibility of it being DeeDeeDee is still there. Because who else, without use of the hammer from in-game, would be able to cause such blunt trauma? That'd be the Captain, Ganondorf, or DeeDeeDee. Doubt it's Falcon, just does not fit his character.
Gatoris
Gatoris
Hyrulean Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am

Peach has a frying pan...somewhere.

we'll know december.....you'll see; episode 8 is so mindblowingly awesome all above mentioned theories are proven naught; AGAIN
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatoris on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 am

Avalanche91 wrote:Peach has a frying pan...somewhere.

And a golf club... damn it, How'd I forget? Probably all the brain damage I took from it when I last played Melee.
Gatoris
Gatoris
Hyrulean Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:55 am

Spoiler:
Miyamoto did it
jumpingwhitebean
jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

https://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:48 pm

I can't believe that it was peach... she wouldn't have gone to talk to Kirby to find out who it was if she was in fact the culprit. Don't say it was a cover up, because who does Princess Peach have to convince that she isn't ripping out people's intestines?

Although, kidnapping herself would be a good cover, but that's just inconsistent with the whole "trying to find the murderer" thing.
Dobs
Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilwarin on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 am

Peach faking her abduction to get away from the paparazzi and bad press is somewhat plausible.

Actually, I can see Peach running away and going to Bowser's place voluntarily. She probably had a soft spot for him the whole time.
Wilwarin
Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 am

Wasn't Peach... ahem... WITH Mario when Mewtwo was killed? I guess there could've been some time between the murder and it being on the news, but I'm a bit skeptical about the whole Peach thing.

Of course, I guess that doesn't mean she couldn't indirectly be involved...
JonnyJinx
JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:05 am

I still say the fact that she was trying to find the murderer is evidence in and of itself that she isn't involved.

Call it simple minded, but its true.
Dobs
Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Wraith on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:15 am

Perhaps this screams 'metagaming' and kind of ruins part of the whole theorizing process, but did anyone notice on the Downloads page with the music that there's a song titled 'Ganondorf the Butcher'? Maybe that's too simple, but it does seem like a potential give away.

Lily Wraith
Riff Raff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum