Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!)

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!) - Page 18 Empty Re: Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!)

Post  Dobs on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:08 pm

You guys want me to find BB for you?
Dobs
Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!) - Page 18 Empty Re: Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!)

Post  SurgePox on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 pm

he should be here by his own accord. It's no one's responsibility to get him but his own.

Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!) - Page 18 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I can't wait for another match deciding coin flip. Perhaps I'll face BB in another one of those in an epic rematch! :O
JayDeth
JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 pm

JayDeth wrote:I can't wait for another match deciding coin flip. Perhaps I'll face BB in another one of those in an epic rematch! :O
You gonna be around this week? Thou must have match with Qwack.
Or you can chance it with le coin.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!) - Page 18 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:33 pm

SurgePox wrote:he should be here by his own accord. It's no one's responsibility to get him but his own.
Yes. He's an idiot. I'll fetch him.
Dobs
Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Boss on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Dobs wrote:
SurgePox wrote:he should be here by his own accord. It's no one's responsibility to get him but his own.
Yes. He's an idiot. I'll fetch him.
Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!) - Page 18 200px-KingPissed
Big Boss
Big Boss
Riff Raff

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Aura on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh, good. You're here. PM me, please.
Princess Aura
Princess Aura
Riff Raff

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Princess+Aura.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 am

Topic, I revive thee! What about this week?
JayDeth
JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56 pm

JayDeth wrote:Topic, I revive thee! What about this week?
When are you available?

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!) - Page 18 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:27 am

Assuming I stay up until work and I don't get canceled, now to 1:00 pm eastern. Ditto for Tues., Weds., and Fri. Open all day Thur. minus whenever I feel like sleeping, lol.
JayDeth
JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

JayDeth wrote:Assuming I stay up until work and I don't get canceled, now to 1:00 pm eastern. Ditto for Tues., Weds., and Fri. Open all day Thur. minus whenever I feel like sleeping, lol.
How's Thursday sound then?

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatever on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 pm

just got my wii back. what's new? oh right....nothing.
Whatever
Whatever
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:58 pm

smashbro wrote:
JayDeth wrote:Assuming I stay up until work and I don't get canceled, now to 1:00 pm eastern. Ditto for Tues., Weds., and Fri. Open all day Thur. minus whenever I feel like sleeping, lol.
How's Thursday sound then?
Qwack said he's not doing anything on Thursday so if you can try to be awake from say between 4:30 and 6:00 PST (7:30 and 9:00 EST) you two can Brawl. The other times you listed don't work cause we're not home in the mornings.

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 am

Thursday evening? Alright. Dang, pacific? I call prematch lag johns.
JayDeth
JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:29 am

JayDeth wrote:Thursday evening? Alright. Dang, pacific? I call prematch lag johns.
Maybe, maybe not. Iliad and I live hundreds of miles apart, if not more, but there was minimal lag in those games.

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 am

He lies JayDeth. There was so much fucking lag, my eyes bled. How else could that scrub smash take me to 1 stock and retardedly high percent last game? Smile

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 am

Iliad wrote:He lies JayDeth. There was so much fucking lag, my eyes bled. How else could that scrub smash take me to 1 stock and retardedly high percent last game? Smile
Hmm, True. I mean I piratically move through lag seamlessly while it stalls my opponents allowing me an exploitable advantage.

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Having this tourney finish before the series does would be ultra kewl u gaiz.

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah that's definitely not happening.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Well we need something to do once the series wraps up.

Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!) - Page 18 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 am

I live in Florida. Uber lag johns.
JayDeth
JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 am

JayDeth wrote:I live in Florida. Uber lag johns.

Pffft, I live in Australia, you're not allowed to lag john if you're both in the same country.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Lol. Alright smash, is the dude I'm supposed to play ready and whatnot?
JayDeth
JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 pm

What happened to Thursday?

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Oh shit, it's Wednesday isn't it? Well, wanna play some friendlies while we're here?
JayDeth
JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum