The Rant Thread

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Rant Thread

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm

I had rehearsal for the show I got fucked over for, and I sat there 9/10ths of the time, because my part is not large enough to be able to do anything but sit and watch.

The guy who plays the part I wanted wasn't here today, nor was he there the day before or the day before or the day before, because he has football. Because of this absence, the Director tried explaining what the character is like.

What hurts worse than getting turned down for a part you want is sitting there while your director says

"At this point, Williard is kinda flailing around, you know, Just like what Ryan would do in this situation, yea, a lot like Ryan."

W.T.F.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:18 pm

So get this, I'm paying half the rent (3 of us live here, me, my buddy and his wife) I chose the cable provider because I wanna watch the hockey games when I'm not on crew for them. So I mention I'm watching the game tomorrow night to be polite, the reply I get "Well we're watching Supernatural at 9 so you can watch the first 2 periods". WHAT IN THE FUCK?! Seriously, I watch tv like twice a week IF that. They watch it like every night, this coupled with the fact they always have a sink full of ditches and bitching when I don't do them has really made me regret signing the 1 year lease.
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:37 am

People piss me off.

So I work full time so it's not like I get to see my friends that much, and my friend (i.e. my ex) lives a 2-3 hour train ride away so he sees people even less. So he got in to this event tonight at the Mana Bar and was taking me as his +1, and he picked me up from work and we went to the university, mostly so I could get a form to reapply, and partially so we could say hi to our friends, who always meet up on a Wednesday afternoon.

Got there, got the form, went to the coffee place, saw them all sitting together, said hi and went to join them.

Not a single one of them even greeted us. No "hey, how are you?" or even a "hello". Nothing. Bearing in mind that there were at least 8-10 people there.

I was pretty pissed off. I'd made the effort to go out to uni and see everyone and nobody could even spare a hello.

Fuck those guys.

also I'm slightly tipsy right now so my rage may die down later but I'll still feel pretty betrayed.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 pm

This will sound extremely catty, and probably a little elitist. sry in advance, I'm just speaking out of hurt.

I'm trying to teach one of my lady friends some basic fashion sense, and the other day she posted a picture of her in a very well cordinated and sensible outfit, and before I could tell her how proud I was, some douche starts spilling all over the comments about how he is SO proud, and he is going to make her into his little fashionista. I raged super hard, then he started going on about how much he knew about fashion, and how hilarious of a juxtaposition it was with how straight he was. More rage. I did some investigating, and all his pictures were of him in "ironic" three-wolf moons, shit-tier graphic tees, and henleys. FUCKING HENLEYS. FUCK THIS GUY. I don't give a shit about henleys but you don't wear that with flannel and pretend you're a fashion god (Henleys are only good with, like, a vest. Maybe). It's like, I'm trying to show her how to build a basic wardrobe, and you're trying to hijack my efforts and throw a peacoat on it. Get fucked.

The Rant Thread - Page 18 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 pm

I just googled Henleys because I head no idea what that was...what has been seen,cannot be unseen.

You're teaching a girl how to dress well? Happens to me the other way round(not complaining,God knows I don't have a sense of fashion).Calm down,she is going to see,who put that much effort into her and I think the result will speak for you,not that other guy.Also,I don't like that guys attitude(make her HIS fashionista?Please...it's for the girl's sake,not for him to boost his ego).
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:47 pm

I never had you pegged as a fashionista, Surge.

You should meet my other half. It's a good day when his shirt and trousers actually match.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm

A henley is a shirt with a crewneck, but with a buttondown neck in the front. It's like a polo, but with no collar.
Spoiler:
The Rant Thread - Page 18 F_1190X_1
It's not unfashionable, it's a basic piece, but, I wouldn't wear it. If I want an open neck I'll just wear a V-neck.
Fedaykin wrote:Also,I don't like that guys attitude(make her HIS fashionista?Please...it's for the girl's sake,not for him to boost his ego).
This guy is a known douche with excessive unwarranted self importance, this isn't new for him. I don't bother giving him the time of day becasue he's never butted into my busines. Until now.
Raya wrote:I never had you pegged as a fashionista, Surge.
I dabble. I'm helping this girl mostly because she asks me for advice a lot, and likes how I dress, so I'm doing something right. I'm probably more of an elitist than I deserve to be, but I keep it to myself, mostly.

SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Ok,I found a fashion line called that,didn't like what I saw,the shoes in particular.And looks like,if he messes again with your business,he should prepare for trouble.

How do you define elitist? If you give her advice and help her out,that doesn't sound like it to me.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 pm

THIS REALLY BELONGS IN THE VG THREAD BUT IT'S MORE RAGE WTF AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

The sequel to Hotel Dusk room 215- is NOT released in america. It is only a european release.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Oh, and all the ROMs I've found crash. so, I can't play it.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Fedaykin wrote:he should prepare for trouble.

and make it double!

Anyways Surge, I HATE jackoffs like that. Next time call him on his shit, assert your dominance and prove your worth
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:46 pm

JGH27 wrote: Next time call him on his shit, assert your dominance and prove your worth

Heh, first thing that went through my mind was "BE THE ALPHA MALE, SURGE!!! RAWR!!!"
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 pm

It was actually kind of uncharacteristic of me to be passive. I usually get super alpha and assertive at people on the internet, when outside of these forums at least. I'm nice here. I said nothing because, due to my lack of internet connection, the conversation was like 4 days old, and rehashing it that late wouldn't have looked good. SO I raged, and recalculated. Next time I see him, he's getting his shit ruined (in arguement :p)

SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:37 pm

td260 wrote:THIS REALLY BELONGS IN THE VG THREAD BUT IT'S MORE RAGE WTF AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

The sequel to Hotel Dusk room 215- is NOT released in america. It is only a european release.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I can't help but feel a bit of schadenfreude here. For once we get a game that isn't released over there. WELCOME TO MY CHILDHOOD, TD.

Y'know, if you like I could always pick up a copy and post it to you.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:24 pm

+ rep followed by this unavoidable reference

Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't know if that means we get it or not...

Probably have to actually finish Hotel Dusk first.

Also curse my stomach. I can barely eat at the moment and I'm not sure what the matter is. D:
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Raya wrote:
td260 wrote:THIS REALLY BELONGS IN THE VG THREAD BUT IT'S MORE RAGE WTF AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I can't help but feel a bit of schadenfreude here. For once we get a game that isn't released over there. WELCOME TO MY CHILDHOOD, TD.

Y'know, if you like I could always pick up a copy and post it to you.

but how would I get the money for it to you? If I'm lucky, a copy that ISN'T $60 will show up on a site that will deliver to america.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 pm

FUCKING LAME.

My FUCKING officers cant get shit together, I cant get shit together,

DRIVING SUCKS BIG COCKS

And FUCK FUCK FUCK
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 pm

What is going Snake?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 pm

This Car wash was supposed to happen, we were supposed to have it at some church. I said "You can't trust churches with these things" Everyone laughed, and then they cancelled because some Fuck had to go die or shit.

My Officers are dropping the ball, and getting demerits, and it pissed me off royally.

I was so pissed I mistook the gas pedal for the brake, and jetted out onto a busy main road. My father then pointed out to me that I was so pissed I mistook the gas pedal for the brake, and jetted out onto a busy main road.

For 15 fucking minutes.

ONE BAD THING AFTER ANOTHER, TOO MUCH STRESS! MORE WORK, NO TIME!!!! ACK!!!!
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:20 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:I said "You can't trust churches with these things" Everyone laughed, and then they cancelled because some Fuck had to go die or shit.
This doesn't seem like something the Church had control over.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
The Rant Thread - Page 18 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Didn't crash into anyone or something then, huh? That's a good thing at least.
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

You remember what you did for the huge head ache that you could not get rid off? With clearing your mind. Not only can it work with stuff like that but stress as well. Try that and it could help you a lot.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:27 pm

smashbro wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:I said "You can't trust churches with these things" Everyone laughed, and then they cancelled because some Fuck had to go die or shit.
This doesn't seem like something the Church had control over.

Yea, but my point was that Churches don't usually go through with these fundraiser things.

I dunno about them where you are, but very rarely have I done a fundraising thing at a church that hasn't fallen through.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:36 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:DRIVING SUCKS BIG COCKS
I couldn't have agreed with you more. I'm just like "stfu and let me drive, stop being a puss."

but I have my own car and license now so fuck them.

SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:56 pm

I'd *kill* to be able to drive; being 22 and unable to drive due to epilepsy is unbelievably obnoxious. I feel bad about having father drive 6 hours a week or so to grab me from the uni to home for the weekend and back again, really I do.

You guys can't possibly fathom how much it pissed me off when I hit 18. Very minimal amounts of medication kept the epilepsy at check, I mean, sub therapeutic amounts. I was so excited, ready to finally drive, went through driving school, and got a parking ticket so I could park in the parking lot on high school grounds. Then....BAM, epilepsy went into overdrive and I never got a single use out of that parking ticket. Wasted cash.

2 years later, little bit of brain surgery happened to try to fix it, it helped, no doubt to that, but STILL can't drive today, 4 years after I graduated HS. SO VERY PISSED OFF about it, every day I had to sit there waiting for someone to pick me up after a day of college at the community college. Especially the lab nights when I'd get released at random intervals, I'd sit there for about 15-20 minutes before someone got there to pick me up, whereas I'd have been home in that time if I could drive. bah Mad
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum