Ace Attorney! (may contain traces of spoilers)

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Ace Attorney! (may contain traces of spoilers) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ace Attorney! (may contain traces of spoilers)

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:11 pm

JonnyJinx wrote:I figure I'd be one of the nastier ones for some reason. =P

Like 2-4 spoilers
Spoiler:
Matt Engarde

now I am kinda afraid....
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Ace Attorney! (may contain traces of spoilers) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ace Attorney! (may contain traces of spoilers)

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Well, I wouldn't claw my face off or uh... murder people. But if I were to murder people, I'd probably hire an assassin. That, and I like cats. Razz
JonnyJinx
JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Well, if I was a PW villain, I'd be (T&T spoilers):
Spoiler:
Dahlia Hawthorne. But at the same time, Iris would be the other aspect of my personality. So half the time I'd be a sweet-natured absolute door-mat, and the other half of the time I'd be a psychotic bitch.

Daryan's hair is AMAZING.

Also, swimming, anyone?
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 pm

I'll go swimming!!!! & it figures you'd be Dahlia ;P (My sweet Dolly!!! She would never do that!!! Razz )
Sanosukesama
Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:19 am

Sanosukesama wrote:I'll go swimming!!!! & it figures you'd be Dahlia ;P (My sweet Dolly!!! She would never do that!!! Razz )

MY PERFECT DOLLIE DOESN'T POOP.

oh young feenie wat.

I like poison! /innocent
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:21 am

Maybe I just said
Spoiler:
Matt
cause he's my fav PW villain =P
JonnyJinx
JonnyJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 pm

I despise Dollie, but I still see myself as her, haha.

So, I will be getting WiiWare Ace Attorney soon. Hopefully in the next hour, provided my Wii co-operates and connects to the internet long enough for me to purchase and download it.

I'm waiting for it to finish updating at the moment. Good God, this is taking forever. D:

Edit: Scratch that, it's not up yet. I'll try again tomorrow.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 pm

I downloaded it, but it won't let me get Episode 5 D=

It keeps coming up with an error message.
JonnyJinx
JonnyJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:02 am

But ep 5 hasn't been released yet?

I might try again, see if it's up. It wasn't up on Wednesday when I tried but it might be out now, hmm.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:18 am

it's not on the Wii Shop Channel. When you download the game, there's a thing on the menu that says "Buy Episode 5!" but it doesn't work.
JonnyJinx
JonnyJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:24 am

Yeah, the thing's on the menu but it's not being released until May or something.

Just got it, played the first case again. I had forgotten how short/easy that was.

It took ages to download though because my connection kept dying. D

Also really annoyed: tried to preorder Investigations today and the guy couldn't find it on his list, wat. D:
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:24 am

Oh, fair enough. =P

Is there any way of making it fullscreen?
JonnyJinx
JonnyJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 am

I'm not sure. I wish there was but there might not be.

Oh well, having it on the Wii means I can convince my mum to play it. Razz
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:27 am

Yeah, my mum played it for a while, but then...

Damn you, Professor Layton. Mad
JonnyJinx
JonnyJinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:50 am

queen_camilla wrote:Also really annoyed: tried to preorder Investigations today and the guy couldn't find it on his list, wat. D:

Orly? It should be listed as Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (least, that's what it says in my system Razz )
Sanosukesama
Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 am

Sanosukesama wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:Also really annoyed: tried to preorder Investigations today and the guy couldn't find it on his list, wat. D:

Orly? It should be listed as Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (least, that's what it says in my system Razz )

Hmmm. the guy was a noob though.
I'll try a different store on Monday.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 am

investigations looks good. Hey, anyone want to take bets on the protagonist of the fifth one? I heard that it's in the works. I'm betting on Apollo, but i'm hoping for phoenix to comeback at come point.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:44 am

yeah, I hope on Phoenix's return as well. Mainly cause he's te guy I can identify with the most Razz Apollo is a flat idiot most of the time, and Edgeworth is a elitist jerk (also not completly unlike me, but I'll remain true to my statement now)
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:31 pm

I think Apollo Justice as a game worked well by itself, so I'm not sure how a sequel would go.

They either need a brand new attorney, someone with an equally punny name, or, idk, Pearl Fey: Ace Attorney? Or better yet, Maya Fey! :p (Maybe she gave the Kurain Master title to Pearl, idk.)

Problem is they can't really set it after Apollo Justice, because then you have the jury cases and they don't work as well. I don't think. Unless you do prove beyond a reasonable doubt, so as to get the jury to vote 'not guilty', hmm.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:03 pm

queen_camilla wrote:I think Apollo Justice as a game worked well by itself, so I'm not sure how a sequel would go.

They either need a brand new attorney, someone with an equally punny name, or, idk, Pearl Fey: Ace Attorney? Or better yet, Maya Fey! :p (Maybe she gave the Kurain Master title to Pearl, idk.)

Problem is they can't really set it after Apollo Justice, because then you have the jury cases and they don't work as well. I don't think. Unless you do prove beyond a reasonable doubt, so as to get the jury to vote 'not guilty', hmm.

well, that was a test of the system. They could have decided to not use that system.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:56 am

IIRC, Phoenix Wright 5 (Not including Investigations) will be the last in the series. At that point, it should become a new IP with new cast & no references to any of the previous series or just ended all together :/ Honestly I've always assumed it'll be the epic wrap up of the Phoenix Wright-Apollo Justice series including:

Spoiler:
-the return of Maya & Pearls, with cameos by Mia
- Trucy & Apollo realizing their mother is Lamouir (sp)
- Godot. Please more Godot! Razz
- Franziska & Miles also returning to lend their aid, just like Trials & Tribulations
- At the end of Apollo Justice, Phoenix DID say he was considering reapplying for the bar exam now that they revealed his case wasn't as fraudulent so most likely he will return to the courtroom Very Happy

Hopefully so, if I can find the article where it said the 5th installment will be the last, I'll post it up.
Sanosukesama
Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Not so sure about Godot:
Spoiler:
At the end of T&T, in the credits, they have that group picture with Phoenix and Edgeworth and Franziska and Maya and Pearl...etc. But then they also have the picture of Mia, Misty and Godot. My thinking is Mia and Misty are dead...Godot is also dead. Whether that's figurative and he's living on as Diego Armando, or he's literally dead, I'm not sure. But hmmm. He is pretty awesome though.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:IIRC, Phoenix Wright 5 (Not including Investigations) will be the last in the series. At that point, it should become a new IP with new cast & no references to any of the previous series or just ended all together :/ Honestly I've always assumed it'll be the epic wrap up of the Phoenix Wright-Apollo Justice series including:

Spoiler:
-the return of Maya & Pearls, with cameos by Mia
- Trucy & Apollo realizing their mother is Lamouir (sp)
- Godot. Please more Godot! Razz
- Franziska & Miles also returning to lend their aid, just like Trials & Tribulations
- At the end of Apollo Justice, Phoenix DID say he was considering reapplying for the bar exam now that they revealed his case wasn't as fraudulent so most likely he will return to the courtroom Very Happy

Hopefully so, if I can find the article where it said the 5th installment will be the last, I'll post it up.

The franchise could limp on for years switching between investigations sequels and PW/AJ. The only thing is that phoenix changed SO dramatically in AJ... I mean, he went from being a oblivious, albeit clever and trusting man into a schemer, one who weaves everyone around him into his webs. But, if he got trudy to be a lawyer... nah. but they would allow a magic lawyer, seeing as they already have a whipper, a robotic coffee fiend, and an orange imposter... And if 5 isn't the last one, they could make a PW game with cameos, an AJ game where they fin out they're siblings, and another one where they find their mother. Remember, it took maya 3 games to find her mother. >.>
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 am

This one, is dedicated to all the PW fans out there! Eheh, it is....

TURNABOUT GAMESTOP!
Ace Attorney! (may contain traces of spoilers) - Page 8 TurnaboutGamestop

Will Phoenix & Maya be able to solve the murder in the Gamestop?!? Will Mia bring the fanservice to the yard!?!?! Will Edgeworth do something totally.....weird to Phoenix?!?! Only those foolish fools who don't let their foolishness get in the way will foolishly find out!!!!! Razz
Sanosukesama
Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm still on the first case in the last game, I dunno what happened but something just made me bored with it. :/
Hans
Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum