The There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

The There Will Be Brawl Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: The There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Post  Smashy B on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Koopa_Kid wrote:And again, Surge being mafia does not mean Smash wasn't. The more I read his former posts, the more reason I found to sustain my suspicions. But I have a few hours yet to make up my mind...
Even though I voted for Surge, being a deciding vote, and then voted for queen_camilla early on. And OMG they're both in the mafia! That an camilla was voting for me in the beginning, the whole Surge and me banter. Wait, why am I wasting my time mounting a defense?

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
The There Will Be Brawl Mafia - Page 15 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 am

smashbro wrote:
Koopa_Kid wrote:And again, Surge being mafia does not mean Smash wasn't. The more I read his former posts, the more reason I found to sustain my suspicions. But I have a few hours yet to make up my mind...
Even though I voted for Surge, being a deciding vote, and then voted for queen_camilla early on. And OMG they're both in the mafia! That an camilla was voting for me in the beginning, the whole Surge and me banter. Wait, why am I wasting my time mounting a defense?
Because your mafia? No wait... that'd be a bad thing. scratch
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:47 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
smashbro wrote:

Can I have my mind back Mentok? I am trying to make sense of it all....
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Let's keep in mind, my argument is in no way conclusive. Being the roleblocker does not give me any special insight on anyone, and right now I'm just confused as all heck. I don't want to accidentally condemn any innocents, and yes, Smashbro is most likely innocent. My only point was, at this time we cannot afford to assume anything.
Koopa_Kid
Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 am

Avalanche91 wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
smashbro wrote:
Can I have my mind back Mentok? I am trying to make sense of it all....
No, you tried to have me killed... twice, screw you <3

Razz
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Dawn arose over the Mushroom Kingdom, and as the town gathered in the square, they once again found that they were all still alive. Perplexed, they found that there WAS something new in the town, a single evergreen tree stood in the ashes of the once great forest that was burned once the Mafia started their murders.

It is now Day. Day will end at 6:00 PM EST on Saturday, December 26th.
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 pm

wauw, Koopa_kid and whoever the doctor is are doing good jobs. though that means we still have no leads ><
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Y'know, I'm not sure if the mafia not killing someone again is a good sign or not. On one hand, it shows that we've spooked them, and they're a lot more nervous about lynching someone incase they leave anymore clues. On the other, knowing we have little to go on, they may be waiting for us to break down in paranoia and lynch the innocent.

Personally, I think Avalanche is now totally innocent. I'm not actually sure how many mafia there are, but Minby said in the setup thread that if we had enough numbers there would be four. I'll assume we started with four and have two left. If I'm wrong, please tell me, because the following argument will be all wrong Razz

The deadlock was between Camilla and Mentok. We know Camilla was mafia. If Avalanche was part of the mafia, why would he suggest killing both of them? He would have been better off switching his vote to Mentok since, if there are indeed only two left, he would be a townie. Instead Avalanche changed his vote to Camilla, which got her lynched. At this point the mafia are in trouble, so why weaken themselves further by lynching their own?

Of course, that doesn't help us with who is in the mafia, but it narrows down the suspects a little.

So guys...what clues DO we have to go on? =/

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:07 pm

OK, just to clear things up, don't take anything I said before we started as law. Some things have changed during the creation processes, so if I said something beforehand, It is probably the same, but it may have changed.
Just wanted to clear that up because people have brought up things I have said multiple times now as evidence.
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:22 pm

I'll back you up here Raya, Avalanche is innocent. I scanned him last night and he turned up as a townie, so unless he's really a mafia who scans as a townie he's safe, I'm going to assume he's just a regular townie for now.

The lack of mafia kills could be good work on the part of the doctor, or possibly the roleblocker. Currently there's two high priority targets out in the open, a Dectective (myself) and A Roleblocker who may soon receive a beneficial item (Koopa_Kid with her box) as such there's a lot of guesswork to be done on the part of the mafia and the doctor about who's going to target who, it could be we've gotten lucky so far.

As for clues I'm going to go for Blue Madness. Since Camilla is dead and Avalanche is innocent he's the only one left on my list of suspects from before. His posts have always been short nothing more than a vote for someone with little to no explanation. He's often put a vote down early and then later changed it to one of the more popular two options that have since popped up and not once has he voted for one of the people who turned out to be mafia. So yeah I'm going to vote Blue Madness.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Yo I havE a headache.
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Gotta confess, I'm tempted to vote for Fobbs... but your right about suspecting Blue Madness, that and he voted for me the last round with (as you said) no explanation what so ever. Aside from the small pang of feeling like a sheep being herded to their doom (baaaah!) I'm going to vote for Blue Madness as well.

The There Will Be Brawl Mafia - Page 15 Sheep-wolf
Who ARE the mafia members hiding in sheeps clothing?
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:26 am

My gift has arrived just in time for Christmas!

Continuing my streak of insane good luck, my gift was insight. Until the next nightphase, I am permitted to ask Minby questions about the game, which could yield important tips, clues, or other advantages. (Unfortunately, questions about specific players' roles are strictly forbidden.)

From this, I have already learned that the mafia targeted me when I received the box, and I was rescued for my courage. Tip number one: Bold plays do not go unrewarded.

Tip number two: Narrow down suspects by determining allies. Implicit in this is the importance of working together. If anyone has ideas about questions for Minby, post them here or PM me before next nightphase!

Tip number three: I can only block the mafia by blocking the hitman for the night. Avalanche is most likely innocent as well; however, I cannot ignore the fact that I did block him last night. I felt he was most likely innocent, but I wanted to test him to be sure, as I had no other leads. The lack of deaths could be due to caution by the mafia (they might be trying to use my position to target an innocent) or the doctor's skills, but this must be factored into consideration. AGAIN, it is very important to remember that my judgements are not a fail-safe authority. We have the advantage- let's not risk it by losing our heads.

Tip number four: In general, the best mafians are those who draw little suspicion despite lack of evidence for their innocence. I don't think it's out of line for me to ask for those with reason that we should NOT suspect them to step forward with said evidence. The thread is getting rather long and it's hard to keep the dossiers straight. (Yes, I've been taking notes. They aren't terribly effective.) On top of this, I am forever worried I'll accidentally block someone innocent while the mob runs amok. It can't hurt anyone but the guilty to state your case. I've already staked my life on my innocence- if anyone wants more evidence, I am open for questioning.

Tip number five: The game is all about thinking things through carefully, and calling bluffs. To that effect, I have a suggestion. We have reached a critical stage of the game, and as such, it is time for another bold showing. We should all reveal our characters (NOT our roles, which would be suicide no matter what side you're on) and try to guess our roles or lack thereof from that information. That could seriously backfire, yes (as it almost did when SurgePox claimed to be Mario), but also, it could definitely narrow down our suspects. Duplicate claimers could be singled out for investigation, and bluffers could be called directly. At the very least, it would accelerate the game's pace. Besides, risk is part of every move we make. Once again, my character is Peach.

Those were the highlights of the conversation. Christmas will be a busy day for me as for most of you (I hope), but I will do my best to get back in time for your question suggestions. I hope this was helpful!

Last edited by Koopa_Kid on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition to entry, no subtraction or revision)
Koopa_Kid
Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:37 am

Well, here comes a big targt but since you've proven trust worthy (I hope) I'm Wario

I think I'm gonna go with Blue for Weldar's reasons as I don't know who else to suspect. So far we're doing well though
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:04 am

I already said I was Link looong back when I was about to die and had pretty much given up. Good times...

The people that seem suspicious to me are the ones that, in the last two voting, have voted to lynch a non-mafia member both times. These people are as followed:
Blue Madness - honestly haven't suspected him before myself, but he's a prime target to everyone, apparently.
Raya - has been kinda suspicious, but slid under the radar. Also likes to vote for me.
Avalanch91 - but a general consensus seems to be that he's innocent. Due to some reasoning.
Fobby - uh, wtf?

So yeah, Blue and Raya are the most likely to be in the mafia in my eyes. If there are two mafia members left, as Raya deduced, doing so under the image of a confused townie, then the two are probably Blue and Raya.

As for Fobby... he's good at playing Faux Bee.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 am

smashbro wrote:I already said I was Link looong back when I was about to die and had pretty much given up. Good times...

The people that seem suspicious to me are the ones that, in the last two voting, have voted to lynch a non-mafia member both times. These people are as followed:
Blue Madness - honestly haven't suspected him before myself, but he's a prime target to everyone, apparently.
Raya - has been kinda suspicious, but slid under the radar. Also likes to vote for me.
Avalanch91 - but a general consensus seems to be that he's innocent. Due to some reasoning.
Fobby - uh, wtf?

So yeah, Blue and Raya are the most likely to be in the mafia in my eyes. If there are two mafia members left, as Raya deduced, doing so under the image of a confused townie, then the two are probably Blue and Raya.

Koopa_Kid, can you ask how many mafia remain?

smash, Fobby just does whatever he wants lol
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:48 am

Well the contents of the box were very very nice indeed. I'm not too set on this mass roleclaim for one big reason though, some character's roles may be very obvious from their names and it would be better for any roled innocents to stay in the shadows for now.

A for the questions if you can could you ask Minby if all the information from my scans has been 100% accurate, it most likely is but it can be hard to trust the people you find most suspicious and if we can get clarification on this have 2 more 100% confirmed innocents. Also could you ask the exact reasons the mafia didn't act on the days they didn't act eg. Roleblocker, doctor thier own free will than that would be very nice. Combined with JGH27's question of the numbers remaining that's all I can think of for now.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:06 am

smashbro wrote:I already said I was Link looong back when I was about to die and had pretty much given up. Good times...

Fobby - uh, wtf?

I'm honestly not sure of how many mafia members are left; as I said earlier, I assumed there was four because of what Minby said in the setup thread. Now Minby has come in and said not to use anything he says as evidence, God knows how many are left. There could be one, there could be lots. Agreeing with JGH27; we need to know how many are left.

Sorry about the voting for you, btw; I voted for you before because I was a bit suspicious, and again because we had very little to go, so I fell back on my initial suspicion. I really don't like the idea of just voting for a random person, because chances are a townie will be chosen instead of a mafia member. Don't worry, I'm not singling you out Razz That's why I haven't voted yet; we need to discuss what evidence we have and base our choices on that.

I'm not too sure about Fobby...if he's mafia, he's not a very good one. He's done nothing to push the vote or influence others, beyond 'vote for me!'. The only strategy I can see for him is to have everyone ignore him, thinking he's harmless, so he wins by being the only one left standing. But then the second he starts properly voting/playing everyone will jump him. So...I'm not too sure. I don't think he's much of a threat just yet. Still, if we get really stuck, he's still a candidate.

Last edited by Raya on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:24 am

I am not amused by the whole telling our roles thingie. It kinda takes all the fun out of the game if you ask me. If someone I know to be innocent (which really are only Weldar and Koopa_kid at this point.) is set to figure out who I am, I'll answer them trough pm.

As for voting, I think I'll watch the cat come out of the tree for now (gotta love dutch sayings)
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:55 am

Hell, I'd tell you guys exactly why I did everything I did. Tommorow. It's midnight and I have a headache.
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:05 am

Generally there is somewhere around a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of townies to mafia so I'd guess there's 2-4 left of them but yes having an exact number would be nice.

On the subject of Raya I'd say she's my next subject after Blue. Her voting record looks suspicious to me (although as we saw with Avalanche and Relmitos this doesn't always mean anything) the only strange thing is that she was so quick to vote for SurgePox on day 2 when it looked like the choice was between him and smashbro. But still for now Blue is still my top suspect and when tomorrow rolls around we'll hopefully have more information.

Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:29 am

Weldar wrote:Her voting record looks suspicious to me (although as we saw with Avalanche and Relmitos this doesn't always mean anything) the only strange thing is that she was so quick to vote for SurgePox on day 2 when it looked like the choice was between him and smashbro.
Oh really now? Ok, I'm voting for Blue too then.

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm an innocent townie, but I know I haven't got any hard evidence to back me up; I've got no special powers to aid in the search, and I haven't managed to prove it like Avalanche and Weldar. Really the only bit of evidence I can give are my actions in the thread; I haven't tried to push or manipulate the vote (simply saying who I think is acting suspicious and voting based on that), and trying to prove who is innocent rather than accuse people of being guilty.

I know it's not much of an argument beyond 'trust me', but right now we have so little to go on, I don't want the mafia to force us into paranoia. Although Blue is a suspect, I think we should hear Koopa_kid's findings before we make our decisions. The more information we have, the more likely we are to lynch the mafia rather than a townie.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Minby isn't online just now and I expect company soon. However, I have read your questions and will bring them up when she is next available. Also, I also agree the name thing may be a bit too risky, but anyone else who wants to volunteer thier information is free to do so and should be given the benefit of the doubt.
Koopa_Kid
Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:39 pm

if you dont mind, I doubt many people are willing to post their roles like this. trough pm might be a lot safer.
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum