TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA. - Page 10 Empty Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Vote: DarkFalco

That's me all the time hun.
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

Back to top Go down

TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA. - Page 10 Empty Re: TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA.

Post  TD260 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

i'm with fobby on the darkfalco vote.

VOTE: DarkFalco
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Finally, people are active. Vote: DarkFalco because I feel that I'll just be wasting my vote by keeping it on Ansem.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
TWBB Mafia 3 - This Game's Winner Is..... THE MAFIA. - Page 10 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:17 pm

td260 wrote:i'm with fobby on the darkfalco vote.

VOTE: DarkFalco
hmm i think i know what's going on here....ok both of them have swords in their pics so they are ganging up on a towny...you're both looking like mafia to me
edit: as for smash...why are u jumping on the bandwagon? just because other people are voting for me? that doesn't seem logical. at least i have some sort of gut feeling driving my vote.
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm

DarkFalco wrote:edit: as for smash...why are u jumping on the bandwagon? just because other people are voting for me? that doesn't seem logical. at least i have some sort of gut feeling driving my vote.
Well, I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is just not right here...

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:22 pm

*coughs*tried figuring out who the doctor was*cough*
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:37 pm

This is not going to make a difference, but:

Vote: DarkFalco
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 pm

aw hell...i might as well pull a warchamp here.....roleclaim here i come. really don't force me to do so...your making a big mistake. me talking bout the doctor was an accident. and otherwise...has my profile had anything to do with the hints given in the reports? for all i know all the people voting against me could be mafia who have finally figured out my role....all i can say is that if the doctor is in the house...please protect me cause otherwise the townies are screwed.
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm

You keep looking more and more suspicious, but I'd like to hear your plea for safety.
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:You keep looking more and more suspicious, but I'd like to hear your plea for safety.
the problem i have forseen is that if i explain my role the mafia will have all the more reason to kill me. of course the ones voting against me are probably mafia anyway. i'd rather not role reveal if i don't have to.
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm

DarkFlaco, at this point a role reveal can only help. If you do nothing you're going to get lynched.
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm

ok fine. i'm snake, an innocent. and spy for the townies
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:00 pm

your the reporter in the box from those news messages?
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:your the reporter in the box from those news messages?
no. i've been trying to find mafia meet ups at night. so far unsuccesfull
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm

sounds to important to kill right off...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

vote: Ansem.

for still being alive, and for his suddenly quiet way of playing the game.....its always the quiet ones. I would check stuff out more toroughly, but Im going to bed, and this phase is prolly over when I wake up.
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:08 pm

DarkFalco wrote:
Can you explain what you mean by this?

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 pm

smashbro wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:
Can you explain what you mean by this?
i mean i've been following people but the people i follow don't go anywhere. i've picked a different person every night. no meet ups
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:14 pm

question. Why would I trust a last ditch effort made by someone to save themselves, when someone I DO trust has confirmed someone else with that role?
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

td260 wrote:question. Why would I trust a last ditch effort made by someone to save themselves, when someone I DO trust has confirmed someone else with that role?
well it's obviously a different role. or you're trusting the wrong person. i'm telling the truth. why would i lie? if it wasn't the truth it would be found out sooner or later and i'd be dead anyway. but thats the role i was given
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Vote Darkfalco

Because you are a Mafia, or something really fucked up is going on.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm

the fuck? why people voting for me all of a sudden.

whatever, i'm not maffia, and even if i can't prove it now, i'll prove it tomorrow.
Ansem
Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I take it from Snakeinabox's post that they "have the same role". So basically, one is mafia, one is innocent. They're both suspicious, but i don't know who is moreso...
Vote:no one until I hear some more.
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Well there goes that cover. Thanks, Minby.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Mafia tactics are so transparent when you know who they are, yes... I see through your ploy. Razz
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Mafia tactics are so transparent when you know who they are, yes... I see through your ploy. Razz

Umm.....pretty sure you shouldn't be posting and yes I detect the irony of me posting
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum