TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations - Page 14 Empty Re: TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Raya wrote:
Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
I disagree because we're at day three and I still don't know fuckall about my role. I just target people and hope for...something to happen. I wouldn't put it past Q to put in even more of this "figure it out"-stuff.

Waaait, did you target me today?
Nope.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations - Page 14 Empty Re: TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Raya wrote:

Relmitos wrote:
Now here's what I'm getting at; waiting until Ansem claims to have done it, Raya states that she had her powers stolen and unable to be used? I find that to be a little OP, though while it is my opinion, that's all up to Q. However, if there is indeed a cult, and this person with this ability somehow managed to deduce who was the cult leader and who was a mafia, he could single-handedly make the cult lose like that. In Raya's original post about the virus, she said nothing to even hint at that she was possibly this medic type role. I just find it all odd whoever has the ability to steal a power would target Raya over Ansem, after Ansem claimed to have the medic type role. If it's Ansem with that power, I just don't think there was enough evidence in Raya's post to go on to conclude she was the medic, if you take that "taint" line into consideration. Either way, if the one we lynch is a townie, the other is doomed, so it almost doesn't matter. I'll stop blathering on now.

My power wasn't stolen the night Snake was targeted. It was taken this day phase, after the cure had taken effect.

I didn't place any hints I was the medic mainly because at that stage I had no idea what the virus did (save that it existed), and thought that coming out and announcing it would make me a huge target. We still have no idea if the virus results from the mafia, the Avalanchians, a third party or something else. Outright saying "Oh hey I can cure things" makes me a target for whoever is spreading it. And, since I'm assuming I'm the town's only healer, that means our side is fucked over. My hand has been forced though, which is why I came out and announced it this day phase.

whoops....not gonna lie, I missed that bit. Just went back and checked the post, you did indeed say "today". Honestly, if I was in your place I wouldn't have role claimed at that point either, as I understand that would put you in a bad position. If I was unclear on that point, sorry.
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:34 pm

If Viero (Either the player or the role) Were the virus originator we're safe. On the first night Viero (The Player) was killed and revealed as td260, an Avalanchian. Then, the next night td260 was lynched and revealed to be Viero, a townie. Odds are good that the player Viero was the origin of the virus and is now dead. And if we caught the only infection on Snake there should be no more viruses in this game. But just in case there's a second source, or we didn't stop it the first time we should keep an eye out for it.
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Excuse me,if I join late on the party,but could someone do a votecount? I'm so damn tired that I'd probably miss some votes.Also,rereading those walls of texts.Why can't you have short debates? Razz
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Vote count:

Ansem (5): Raya, Weldar, TheTJ, DarkFalco, RobinDragonRyder
SuicideAngel (5): hudsonboy111, SnakeInABox, Avalanche91, queen_camilla, Spontaneous Combustion
Raya (3): DRTJR, Ansem, Relmitos
Yet to Vote (4): JGH27, smashbro, Fedaykin, SuicideAngel

Currently a tie.

EDIT: I can't count.

Last edited by Raya on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

hmm if this keeps up till.....22;30 my time, I'll change votes to Ansem. I hate stalemates.
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Av, i can tell, by counting. I counted how many innocent's there were confirmed, i counted how many mafia there should be, and then you can add up that 1 of them is a goon.

Wow, a tie. This is a nailbiter right here, i'll tell ya that. But to further prove my innocence, im not gonna vote for suicide, that would mean a loss.
Ansem
Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Actually, Camilla voted Ansem, not Suicide.

So it's 6 to 4 I think.
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 pm

I feel that as this virus situation has unfolded, it seems like Raya (between her and Ansem) has been consistently coming up with new info to try to convince us that she is in the right (which yes, that's how you play the game). It strikes me more odd when Raya claimed the role than when Ansem. Like she threw out some bait with a post to see who would react, and then work in some theories to target whomever went for it. I've been on the fence between voting on this, but I think what has ultimately convinced me to decide who to vote for were Relmitos' posts. And I think what DRTJR has said kinda flew under the radar. So I'm going to go with these two.

Vote: Raya

I would also like to say that Avalanche strikes me as suspicious. Unlike him, I think that the Avalanchians are a cult, not mafia. So if he says Ansem is one of them, then I really don't think the forumers could go wrong with lynching either Raya or Ansem. However, this is little basis, if any, to persuade anyone that Avalanche is not an innocent.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations - Page 14 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 pm

TheTJ wrote:Actually, Camilla voted Ansem, not Suicide.

So it's 6 to 4 I think.

My bad, I apparently fail at counting.

Ansem (6): Raya, Weldar, TheTJ, DarkFalco, RobinDragonRyder, queen_camilla
SuicideAngel (4): hudsonboy111, SnakeInABox, Avalanche91, Spontaneous Combustion
Raya (4): DRTJR, Ansem, Relmitos, smashbro
Yet to Vote (3): JGH27, Fedaykin, SuicideAngel

Now Smash, you should know better then anyone that this isn't how I roll when I'm mafia. Why on earth would I stick myself in the limelight when I can do more damage in the shadows? I'm taking a huge chance here, putting myself at risk of lynching and being targeted by whoever is capable of killing. Why would I do that if I was mafia?

Also your reasoning with DRTJR is very flawed. He's given no evidence, yet you agree with him because a few times before his wild guesses have been right? That's kinda grasping at straws there...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 pm

In a lot of posts I refer to it as avalanchians and/or mafia really Razz Might have gotten tired of doing that all the time.

To be fair I do hope the avalanchians are the mafia, being Avalanche and all
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Raya wrote:Now Smash, you should know better then anyone that this isn't how I roll when I'm mafia. Why on earth would I stick myself in the limelight when I can do more damage in the shadows? I'm taking a huge chance here, putting myself at risk of lynching and being targeted by whoever is capable of killing. Why would I do that if I was mafia?

Also your reasoning with DRTJR is very flawed. He's given no evidence, yet you agree with him because a few times before his wild guesses have been right? That's kinda grasping at straws there...
When you were mafia, you were quiet cause you had me do the talking. Has he given no evidence? To me, he seems just as credible as you, difference is you've given walls of text. And I wouldn't call the other times he was right wild guesses. You and your wording trying to discredit what you can. Nothing on Relmitos? K.

I think when it comes down to it, either way we're grasping at straws. There is little proven evidence as play.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
TWBB Mafia Game 6: Deceptions-FINALE-Revelations - Page 14 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm

I gave this a very quick read over, so much has happened since I been gone and there's a virus dealy?

Ugh headache hurts

Having said that, Vote Ansem
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm

wow, way too sheep there JGH.

you suicidal bastard XD
Ansem
Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Artiste Ansem wrote:wow, way too sheep there JGH.

you suicidal bastard XD

BAHHHH........BAHHHHH!
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:31 pm

I look at it this way. Why would Raya bring up the possibility of a virus?

A. She's a townie and her role deals in blocking the virus.
B. She's mafia and trying to gain our trust.
C. She's third party and the actual source of the virus.
D. There is no virus, just creative interpretation.

Now, in scenario A I could see warning us about the virus while trying to make it seem plausible that you figured it out. Since her role involved a virus she was looking for one and pointed it out early. When Ansem saw this he might have thought that he was the only one who could cure it, or that he could discredit anyone who claimed to be the virus blocker after him. When she role claimed it was a major inconvieniance to her and put her in a tight spot, but it did put the two of them in a sort of stalemate which assures if the wrong one is lynched first, the other will follow soon after. That sounds like a townie move to me.
In scenario B she might have speculated on the possibility of a virus to warn us and when Ansem claimed it was because his role could block the virus. But if that were the case I don't see Raya claiming later and starting all this mess. Instead she'd just crawl back into her troll cave and scheme some more. (No offense Raya, but if you were a Troll you know you would do that.)
Scenario C wouldn't make any sense because if she was the source of it why wasn't Snake alerted and why would she warn everyone about the virus? I think everyone agrees this is the most unlikely option.
As for scenario D, if there was no virus, why would Ansem claim to have the virus blocker ability? The only reason would be because he was mafia.

So when you sum it up like that there are two scenarios where Ansem would be a troll, and the two that he isn't are the more unlikely ones. Smart money's on Ansem being a troll.

Also, sorry it's so lengthy, but I like lists and I wanted to put this arguement to rest (For me)
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:33 pm

i'm not mafia, i'm renegade.

And i'd better get an epic deathscene damnit. It'll be the first time i'll be lynched.
Ansem
Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Damn I'm really not sure what to do here, there are a few things Raya has said that bother me but Ansem is still pretty suspicious. In the end what it really comes down to is why the hell would Raya have done all this if she was lying. Unless she knew for sure Ansem would be a third party I can't think of any good reason, her telling the truth seems to be the simplest solution. Ansem's probably gonna flip as 3rd party, he's admitted it. That'd both confirm what he's saying and keep him uncleared, not really all that helpful of a result.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Unvote: Suicide. Vote: Ansem
1. To starve Suicide. His powers may be good, but, in case they're bad, don't let him have too much power.
2. Refer to the post below.

Last edited by hudsonboy111 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
HUDSONBOY111
HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:18 pm

I'm seeing here really good players flinging their words around,my head is spinning.

Basically....BAAAAAHHHH Vote:Ansem

I agree with TheTJ.If it turns out,that Raya is lying her ass off,we can still lynch her next day.Wasn't an easy decision,I tell you
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Well now the audience has grown silent, and tonight I die for naught. Fools - casting aside assistance for halfbaked suspicion. TONIGHT THE TOWN GETS NOTHING FROM ME! And this is no fault of mine - if blame should be placed, place it firmly upon yourselves now.
SuicideAngel
SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 pm

uhm, hi suicide... its me, Avalanche one of the other players, you may have noticed a few of my posts.....soo uhm....what?

case you didnt notice; Ansem is getting hanged, not you. or do you need a sufficient amount of votes or else you die? You lose honor and disembowel yourself?
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm

That would be one weird role...."get lynch votes OR DIE!!"
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Q runs the game, dont deny the possibility
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

oh, I'm not saying it's not possible for that roll to exist. I'm just saying it's an odd one.
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum