The Whatever Thread

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

So we are playing Mafia. Fedaykin kills me and takes over my body, so everyone thinks he is me. I was lightkeeper, so the next day phase no one knows who is talking.

Since I am dead, I can see everything. Lulz ensues.

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Lulzen10
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5859
Join date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:52 pm

You left out some of the best parts.Razz
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  TD260 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 pm

I love surge.


The Whatever Thread - Page 5 3092705597
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4861
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 25
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 pm

http://www.epicmafia.com/game/478602?password=9b65b4974037fdb1b2ce62b15371f0c849970172
Read this one. I'm still laughing over it.
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  barda_ehmos on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 pm

The Epic Mafia , The place indicated by panels but which is not on the map for not that we find it .

Laughing
barda_ehmos
barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 869
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 32
Location : on my head... for the moment.

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  ... on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Untitl10

Here you go Snake. Fucking awesome. Lol

...
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4975
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  TD260 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm

get fireshot addon. so much higher quality, and in-browser editing. and kittens? really?
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4861
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 25
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  ... on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:So we are playing Mafia. Fedaykin kills me and takes over my body, so everyone thinks he is me. I was lightkeeper, so the next day phase no one knows who is talking.

Since I am dead, I can see everything. Lulz ensues.

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Lulzen10

God damn it was you Minby. XD Little bastard. lol

EDIT: Wolfs TD. Wolfs

...
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4975
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  .. on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:19 pm

td, those are wolves.

Well Snake ninja'd me saying wolves.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  ... on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Besides. This is not my computer. Getting my laptop Wednesday. ^_^

...
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4975
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  TD260 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm

well, tell whoever it is to get fireshot addon.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4861
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 25
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 pm

So....new place has no internet yet, had a spider invasion yesterday (killed 15 in an hour, WTF!) and may just BARELY make Rent for Sunday....Go ME!

Dunno when I'll be back, and WAY too much to read here lol
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

JGH27 wrote:So....new place has no internet yet, had a spider invasion yesterday (killed 15 in an hour, WTF!) and may just BARELY make Rent for Sunday....Go ME!

Dunno when I'll be back, and WAY too much to read here lol
Good to see you again, J Very Happy

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox
The Whatever Thread - Page 5 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 29
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks, and now I must be off Sad
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Ok I have a major problem. Any ting that uses flash has no sound. If any of you have had this problem and found a way to fix it, I would be very happy
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 am

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 MB003-C%2070mm%20Happy%20Face
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5859
Join date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 am

I hate having to work during the day and miss all this.

I just bought a corset. It is fucking amazing and looks damn good on me.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 28
Location : Gensokyo

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 am

Hey. For those of you that still go to The Escapist.

Watch it, for great justice. Check out the channel if you want to know what the show is about.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 pm

i was at the harry potter theme park yesterday in florida. damn it was awesome. got myself a wand, fanged flier and many many candies from honeydukes. i am a happy camper :B
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 27
Location : Illinois

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SurgePox on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:23 pm

DarkFalco wrote:i was at the harry potter theme park yesterday in florida. damn it was awesome. got myself a wand, fanged flier and many many candies from honeydukes. i am a happy camper :B
:O
Oh man I am super jealous did you go on the ride was it fun I heard it was a lot of fun oh tell me more.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox
The Whatever Thread - Page 5 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 29
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 pm

SurgePox wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:i was at the harry potter theme park yesterday in florida. damn it was awesome. got myself a wand, fanged flier and many many candies from honeydukes. i am a happy camper :B
:O
Oh man I am super jealous did you go on the ride was it fun I heard it was a lot of fun oh tell me more.
oh it was awesome. i'll be posting some pictures on here soon. the rides were awesome i'll tell you. hogwarts was cool and at the end of going through it there is a really cool ride that makes you feel like you are actually flying around with harry and the gang around the castle. they also had a zonko's and a honeydukes which was awesome. i got a bunch of candy, a fanged flier, 2 wands and a bunch of slytherin stuff. it was great
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 27
Location : Illinois

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SurgePox on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:28 pm

DarkFalco wrote:
SurgePox wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:i was at the harry potter theme park yesterday in florida. damn it was awesome. got myself a wand, fanged flier and many many candies from honeydukes. i am a happy camper :B
:O
Oh man I am super jealous did you go on the ride was it fun I heard it was a lot of fun oh tell me more.
oh it was awesome. i'll be posting some pictures on here soon. the rides were awesome i'll tell you. hogwarts was cool and at the end of going through it there is a really cool ride that makes you feel like you are actually flying around with harry and the gang around the castle. they also had a zonko's and a honeydukes which was awesome. i got a bunch of candy, a fanged flier, 2 wands and a bunch of slytherin stuff. it was great
Oh man, you're really lucky I wish I could go. I heard the ride was pretty fun but for me I would be excited just to muck around in all the little recreation areas and the shops.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox
The Whatever Thread - Page 5 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 29
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm

so yeah. home alone for 2 weeks now. I'll try to resist the urge to sit inside and beat awesome games all the time, and actually go outside to get a bit of a tan.....
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 28
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Wait you can tan in the Netherlands? Razz

Also holy crap I am jealous I want to go to the HP theme park so bad. D:
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5880
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 28
Location : Gensokyo

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

I believe you meant to say "so badly" Camilla. HAIL GRAMMAR NAZI!
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum