There Will Be Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU! - Page 21 Empty Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Avalanche on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Jake Sky wrote:my only hunches are King Avalanche and Warchamp. Warchamp because he didn't vote, but more Avalanche because he didn't vote, and now he's asking who we're going to screw over Which is weird, in my opinion, since he didn't vote for Spont

td260 wrote:I'm not going to vote spont, because of the fear that he will combust

Weldar wrote:Nope Av is definitely Zero. Look carefully at his posts, they're all made up of lines taken from other people's posts, with the exception of the pain is death type lines

you have a few ideas that may not be true........ Laughing

Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU! - Page 21 Empty Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Jake Sky on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:26 pm

It was around one last night when I was posting so I wasn't really thinking about what I was saying. Fact is, Snake is totally right in saying that he could claim Mafia boss and everyone would believe him over me and I had no hard evidence to present. Besides the fact that Snake does think that he could get away with anything, I have nothing else to offer. Plus, its morning now, I slept in until one, and I'm much more with it now.
Jake Sky
Jake Sky
Corrupt Officer

http://megaglomp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

SI are gone,yay,celebrate.Two Mafians down as well,this was a really good day for the town.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 pm

SnakeInABox wrote: I could say I was the motherfucking Mob boss and everyone would trust me.

hmmm... makes one wonder....
HUDSONBOY111
HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Yea, BTW, I am the Mob Boss.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Yeah would be funny if Snake actually were the Mob boss,if he hadn't been revealed as Townie upon death.

Ninja'd by the man himself
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:26 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Yea, BTW, I am the Mob Boss.

OHSHIT! HE'S MAFIA! WE BETTER LYNCH HIM! Vote: SnakeInABox

lol, jk
Unvote: Snake
HUDSONBOY111
HUDSONBOY111

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Jake Sky wrote:Is it?

And my only hunches are King Avalanche and Warchamp. Warchamp because he didn't vote, but more Avalanche because he didn't vote, and now he's asking who we're going to screw over. Which is weird, in my opinion, since he didn't vote for Spont who was obviously mafia. *shrugs* I could be totally wrong though.
There was also Omicron who voted No One. That, couple with his coin toss (that we keep bringing up), which was the decider for him to choose Weldar between him and Spont, makes him suspicious to me.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU! - Page 21 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Yeah would be funny if Snake actually were the Mob boss,if he hadn't been revealed as Townie upon death.

Ninja'd by the man himself

Though technically, I could be the Boss. Think about it. Raya WAS the Mob boss before. Also, Boss is Innocent on death.

Except I was killed by the Mafia.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 pm

In some games, the mob boss reveals as townies, but in others (which I think has been the norm) the mob boss scans innocent but comes up townie on death. The two Raya roles I can think of are the coroner, and the chessmaster. Since tea time was had, I'm going with you're the former. I also doubt that there would be two mafias lead by the same person in another game of Quaetam's just cause it would lack the surprise.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU! - Page 21 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm just gonna Vote: JakeSky, his posts were really weird and he did a terrible job of justifying them.

Last edited by Captain FUCKING Awesome on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warchamp7
Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 pm

WEEEEEEOOOOOOW

NOOGA NOOGA, PISS

I love to eat, eat, eat, APPLES AND BANANAS!!!! I LIKE TO OAT! OAT! OAT! OAPLES AND BANONOS
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Did you sniff some Boomer Bile? oO
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Kill all sons of bitches, thats my ficial structions.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, LET US DANCE.

daaaaanciiiing queeeeeen, loud and leeeeean, being the

HELP ME FUCK

SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 pm

That's very insightful Snake. Most interesting MC I've seen, I do believe. Or at least, the most obvious.
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm Siiiiiiiingin int eh Rain! *Hits Relm

Just siiiiiiingin in the rain! *Hits Fed

What a GLOOOOORIOUS FEEEEEELING!!! *Hits Poopy

I'm... Happy again! *Smashes Smash

I'm laughing at clouds *Kicks Hudson in the crotch

So dark up above *Punches Perry

The sun's in my heart *Hits TheTJ

And I'm.... Ready for love...... *Rapes Raya.

Funny ow at works, er bein bri'ish an all!

What the FUCK is an MC?!?!?!
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:23 am

It seems Sponts medicine didn't die with him.
Warchamp7
Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:24 am

STFU!!!! I SAVED YOUR ASS!!! TO THE LOT OF YOU!!!! GET THEE TO A NUNNERY!!!!!

Also, I am not Mind controlled. Though I am....

A sexy little girl. RAPE ME PEDOS
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Sky on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:24 am

o.o is it possible for someone to get mind controlled in this game?
Jake Sky
Jake Sky
Corrupt Officer

http://megaglomp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 am

it could be.
At least he didnt hit me.
Ansem
Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 am

He fucking bagged me. When I read that, I actually felt a little pang of pain.
HUDSONBOY111
HUDSONBOY111

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 am

There was an emergency release of the Avalanchian Press. The headlined article stunned the nation:

"The town gathered around Queen Raya as she ran in circles, doing backflips, and spouting about nothing in particular. at one point she has started to swing wildly into the crowd, and even have her way with a few members of the town. This had gone on long enough. For the safety of the town, and Queen Raya herself, The local Jail keeper, and his team of men in clean white coats arrived at the scene. It took a few darts, but she was subdued and taken to the crazy house."
Quaetam
Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 am

hudsonboy111 wrote:He fucking bagged me. When I read that, I actually felt a little pang of pain.

Want to trade?

Now, I have a fair list of potential suspects.

I'll give the mafia some credit- they're lying very low this game. Day 6 and the only strong lead we've had is Spont. But, of course, this means that the remaining mafians are doing their hardest not to attract attention to themselves. So who's going with the flow?

Hello there, Smash.

Smash is usually a power player, but he's been rather under the radar this game. He's been popping up enough to warrant being active, but all in all has been doing his best not to draw attention to himself. He may claim to be busy IRL, but he's still been posting plenty outside this thread.

Obviously there must be some good players on the mafia side, evidenced by both their target picking and the lack of clues. So I'd be suspicious of those usually vocal players that are being fairly non-committal this game.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 am

Yeah, spending a night with drunk people and days studying for mid terms I guess counts as being not that busy. Posting here takes more thought than writing out what's at the top of my head. But what you call not drawing attention to myself is what I call not being a mafia and SK target (see also: game 8, Night 1).

Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 am

Jailkeeper...sounds like Meta-Knight:Has there been a Meta-Knight role in one of the first 3 games?
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum