There Will Be Brawl Shipping Wall

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

There Will Be Brawl Shipping Wall - Page 7 Empty Re: There Will Be Brawl Shipping Wall

Post  Smashy B on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Viero wrote:Though the 3DS thing. Fucking creepy, flat out.
I found it to be more tasteful than some.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
There Will Be Brawl Shipping Wall - Page 7 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

There Will Be Brawl Shipping Wall - Page 7 Empty Re: There Will Be Brawl Shipping Wall

Post  TheTJ on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Hey, I'd know better than anyone. The Anthro-3DS thing? Not too far off.

Just a few more days...
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm so drunk right now, I can't really tell if you wrote a fic about me and whatever you ship me with.

My anger shall be terrible tomorrow if that ever happens...
Bugman
Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Just for future reference. If you do not like what is going on here. Don't go in this thread let alone open the spoilers to read the shipping. If you do not like it, do not read it, simple as that.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

If you didn't like Fobby, Why did you read his posts?
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm

OK, point made. Read all you like.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:37 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:If you didn't like Fobby, Why did you read his posts?

Of course why did we never think of that solution. Make Fobby post everything in spoiler tags.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 am

I'm still horrified.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Bugman wrote:This forum is slowly turning into 4chan. And you know it.

I'm drunk and even I can see it.

I was about to ask what the hell version of 4chan you go on, but saying that you're drunk...

You're a very coherent drunk, btw. I'm very impressed.

Viero wrote:If you have such a big problem with this thread why do you constantly check it?

Agreed. If you don't like the subject of the thread just say you don't want to be involved and leave. Nobody is forcing you to open those spoiler tags. If you're uncomfortable with the subject say so and we won't write about you.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:38 pm

THIS might be relevant to this thread.
http://prillalar.com/drabbles/
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Loving the link for the Ringworld reference.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Sadly, the Hamster was not used like I thought it would be.

Spoiler:
The Adventure Of The Hamster

Dismal and Viero were out for a small Valentine's walk in front of the forum. As they went, Viero rested his hand on Dismal's Penis. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so big, Dismal was filled with hot dread.

"Do you suppose it's moist here?" he asked quickly.

"You bright red silly," Viero said, tickling Dismal with his Dagger. "It's completely warm."

Just then, a hard Hamster leapt out from behind a rock and sucked Viero in the dick. "Aaargh!" Viero screamed.

Things looked cold. But Dismal, although he was soft, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a Marker and, Like the fire that burns in a thousand faggoty suns., beat the Hamster veeeeeeery slooooowly until it ran off. "That will teach you to lick innocent people."

Then he clasped Viero close. Viero was bleeding Hotly. "My darling," Dismal said, and pressed his lips to Viero's p-p-p-p-p-penis.

"I love you," Viero said slowly, and expired in Dismal's arms.

Dismal never loved again.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 pm

I really do not know what to say to this.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I got really bored avoiding homework, and sent in a camilla/raya one. It... came out oddly well. I don't even know how.
Spoiler:
A Clothes In Time

On a soft and luscious morning, Raya sat on a bed. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her lips ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Camilla to love someone with a tantalizing chest?

Carelessly, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like a firm beautiful Bed, all on a summer's day. I wish my Camilla would kiss me, in her own long way..."

"Do you?" Camilla sat down beside Raya and put her hand on Raya's mouth. "I think that could be arranged."

Raya gasped quickly. "But what about my tantalizing chest?"

"I like it," Camilla said softly. "I think it's sexy."

They came together and their kiss was Like a stream of joy that exploded from her mind.

"I love you," Raya said seductively.

"I love you too," Camilla replied and kissed her.

They bought a Joltik, moved in together, and lived sexily ever after.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh Raya, stop worrying about your tantalizing chest - I think everyone is in agreement with camilla there Razz

and td, thank you for posting that link, it's endlessly hilarious xD
SuicideAngel
SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Sadly, the Hamster was not used like I thought it would be.

Spoiler:
don't fucking post shit like this, I can't even quote this
Work safe rule, guys.

There Will Be Brawl Shipping Wall - Page 7 SurgepoxSig
smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches
SurgePox
SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:12 pm

But but but but I used spoilers!!!!
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Warning: The following contains a story that is not safe for work, school, or any other public area such as that. This is only meant for privet view only. Anything in this spoiler is not safe for work. You have been warned. If you read this at work/school after reading this warning. It is your own fault for whatever happens.

Would this be good for when I post stuff that is not safe for work every time?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:20 pm

I don't think he wants us to post anything not safe for work period.
SnakeInABox
SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 pm

the link would be a great way to play internet Mad-Libs. WHO'S UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm

The result of Skype.
Mine: SnakeXBox
Spoiler:
To Sexily Slither

Snake and Box were celebrating a lacey Valentine's Day together. Snake had cooked a moist dinner and they ate in a box by candlelight.

"My darling," Box said, stroking Snake's eardrum, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Snake. "It is but a shiny token of my girly love."

Snake opened the box. Inside was a manly ham! He gazed at it furiously. Then he gazed at Box furiously. "It's scaley," Snake said. "Come here and let me slither you."

Just then, a black crone sprang out of hiding and cackled Like an oompa Loompa that jiggled around his mind like a snookie jello. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a Texan voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Box read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other huskily as the crone cackled some more. Snake's uvula began to tremble. Then Box shrugged, pulled out a cardboard, and hit the crone on her fist. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Snake said and kissed Box angrily. "This is a frilly Valentine's Day!"

They fabulously burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they slithered each other all night long.

Camilla's: SnakeXSnake...XSanta.
Spoiler:
I Saw Snake Kissing Santa Claus

Snake woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one lacy box that looked like a snake.

Then Snake noticed that Snake was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Snake thought that he would surprise Snake. Maybe even sneak up behind him and bounce him on his manly scale. That always made Snake frilly.

Snake crept huskily down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its muscular lights, and the presents, heaped up curiously, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Snake. Kissing someone.

Snake was so angry, he picked up a box from a table and threw it sexily in a box.

They both looked around.

"Snake, you girly snake!" Snake yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Snake looked and then rubbed his eye and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Snake said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a loudly kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Snake said sexily. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be feathered."

That seemed reasonable. Snake went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a glass of milk that had been left out too long so it was all spoiled. He made Snake's fang feel all boxed.

"You see?" Snake said slithery and Snake saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

And you people wonder why I was reluctant to enter the groupchat Razz

Camilla x Santa though.....I can see that
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:29 pm

the lack of perry in this thread pleases me.
continue.

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:21 pm

The lack of Sahrimnir in this thread upsets me.
Do something about that.
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Perry/Sahrimnir, coming right up.

...after uni.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum