The Whatever Thread

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Omicron Austin on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Requiem wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgxEbPapY4

I don't even know how to put into words how I feel right now. I don't know if I'm fascinated or mortified.

You've been warned

I'm going to go with deeply disgusted personally, although it's hitting pretty close there to mortified

I was with him and considering trying it myself sometime until the shampoo.

Might still try using water as a plate, though. Looks fun.

And I am also for...being against supportive clothing.

If being a nudist was suddenly not extremely frowned upon, I'd be all over it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, cool story. Just got a free copy of Just Cause 2 from some guy on 4chan. He had a giveaway thread, asking for good cosplay pictures in return. The ones I posted weren't exceptional, but he picked me because of my interesting games that I have purchased on my account. 4chan for the win.
Omicron Austin
Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:38 am

The Whatever Thread - Page 20 1302863831250
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:09 am

I heartily agree with the message that the poster above is trying to convey.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

I think we can all learn something from his wisdom.
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 am

Was given a programming assignment for CSC 101 due Monday online at midnight (like minutes ago as I type this). Never started over the weekend cause my best friend came up for the weekend as well as some other guys my roommates and I went to high school with (Spring break for all them), and I never started cause I was too busy having fun. Anyway, I started tonight at about 10pm after doing an online midterm for POLS. Finished the program and submitted it with 3 minutes left. My friend helped me with debugging, but still, we are miracle workers. :B

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
The Whatever Thread - Page 20 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:13 am

I am... severely disturbed.
Last night im up late chatting, and waiting for someone to reply. Then suddenly I wake up in my bed from having freaky ass dreams.
I don't know when i turned my computer or my lights off, why I took off my pants and kept on my shirt and how in the world I got into my 6ft high bed without having been conscious of it.

Seriously, wtf

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am

How tired were you? Razz
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:05 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote:I am... severely disturbed.
Last night im up late chatting, and waiting for someone to reply. Then suddenly I wake up in my bed from having freaky ass dreams.
I don't know when i turned my computer or my lights off, why I took off my pants and kept on my shirt and how in the world I got into my 6ft high bed without having been conscious of it.

Seriously, wtf

The Whatever Thread - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREEQk1-6g9dSSEh1hO7YnQAx5NxUxkmcRwHucKiI2NQzIrEwWsVg
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:06 am

I wasn't that tired, i was just dozing off like I normally do. But instead of falling asleep on the couch and waking up because its uncomfortable I sleep climb into my bed? wut?

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 am

Hi guys.
Sorry for my horrible inactivity in...everything. I'm once again visiting my brother and have very few opportunities to check THE INTERNETZ until I return(which is probably in a day or two). I've yet to check out mafia and pretty much everything else.
With my luck I'm probably about to be lynched for inactivity. Okay, I'll try to read the whole thing and post something now.

Also, the Finnish election is over. The National Racist Dipshit Party(actually known as True Finns, I'm not even fucking kidding) is now the third largest party in the parlament.
Moving to a different country sounds better every day.

On that note, I'm going to visit the UK in a month or two. Yayyy.

This was Spont, we're done here.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:05 am

We were just wondering if you'd combusted, Spont! Good to know you're still here. Razz

move to Australia, it's nice :U

that, or Canada.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 am

smashbro wrote:Was given a programming assignment for CSC 101 due Monday online at midnight (like minutes ago as I type this). Never started over the weekend cause my best friend came up for the weekend as well as some other guys my roommates and I went to high school with (Spring break for all them), and I never started cause I was too busy having fun. Anyway, I started tonight at about 10pm after doing an online midterm for POLS. Finished the program and submitted it with 3 minutes left. My friend helped me with debugging, but still, we are miracle workers. :B

Wow. Nice time management skills you got there. lol starting and turning it in 3 minutes before with it being complete. Awesome. lol What kinda program did you need to make?

And that seems pretty simple Perry, you were dreaming that you were chatting to someone.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 am

then why does my computer hold the conversation record?
I mean come on, I was as sober as fuck and I just lost part of my memory... Or I'm a damned talented sleepwalker that can operate a computer with his eyes closed.

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:24 am

Seriously, wtf

I wouldn't worry about it. If I ever fall asleep, wake up for two minutes, and fall asleep again, I can never remember what I did in those two minutes. Likely what happened was you did fall asleep, woke up to move to your bed, and then fell asleep again. Almost the same as sleepwalking, but not quite.
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 am

You know what I hate? When we have an election in October and 6 months later.....ANOTHER fucxking election. I hate seeing the stupid signs EVERYWHERE.

We have the onservatives in control which I'm not a fan of, I hate Harper as PM, the Liberals on the Provincial level have basically screwed up our healthcare and Taxes in Ontario and I really don't wanna vote because it's really a waste because those are the 2 parties who stand a chance. I'd like to see the NDP get a crack at it.

Also Quebec wants to seperate again, and I say let them take jackhammers and break away floating off into the ocean.

1 last thing on the election bit, I have to cover a debate tonight.....borfuckinging.
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:57 am

TheTJ wrote:

Seriously, wtf

I wouldn't worry about it. If I ever fall asleep, wake up for two minutes, and fall asleep again, I can never remember what I did in those two minutes. Likely what happened was you did fall asleep, woke up to move to your bed, and then fell asleep again. Almost the same as sleepwalking, but not quite.
I don't think it was that either, seeing I don't recall waking up at all... nor falling asleep.
Not that I always remember that but then there's also the fact that i kept my shirt on while sleeping, but not my pants. If I was even semi-conscious I'd have pulled it off because... well, I don't sleep in shirts and its damn hot weather around here lately.

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 am

Guh, I'm starting to really hate healthy food advocates.

I understand exactly what they're trying to do, and for the most part it's admirable. But not for me. I eat unheatily and I know it. I chose to eat the way I do. What right do they have to tell me I chose wrong and force me to eat differently?
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 pm

I just lol in health food nuts' faces. Mostly because I'm healthier than most of them, and I eat waaaaaay too much junk food.
Minby_Aran
Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Seriously, wtf

I was going to make a John Dies At The End reference, but I don't think anyone would get it :<

It's alien abduction, obviously. Check for implants.

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
Also, the Finnish election is over. The National Racist Dipshit Party(actually known as True Finns, I'm not even fucking kidding) is now the third largest party in the parlament.
Moving to a different country sounds better every day.

Urgh, know that feel bro. Our facists call themselves the British National Party, yet they represent the very things our country stood against. They prey on the working class and the uneducated, defiling national events and claiming to be patriotic. Oh, also, they claim the Holocaust never happened and that raping women isn't a crime. I hate them with every fibre of my being. If their lardass of a leader stepped in front of my car I'd hit the accelerator and do everyone a favour.

Usually I'm indifferent to politics but god damn do I hate the BNP.

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:On that note, I'm going to visit the UK in a month or two. Yayyy.

Very Happy

Which bit are you visiting?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Well, our right-wing party was once the liberal one. The Liberal movement has practically ceased to exist after that. To make it even better, we now have to semi-fascist parties, because the original splintered a few years ago. Last election, they got a third of the votes. Why does it seem, that history repeats itself after 90 years? Just look at the new constitution in Hungary, basically it is a foundation for a one-party rule.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:04 pm

I hate politics with a passion. I liked it when I was a young kid and didn't have to pay attention to it at all/was unaware of it. Now, having to pay attention to it is fairly obnoxious, being as we all know that the politicians lie and just pander to the public to get elected into office. That and the huge smear campaigns that they run against the other guy. I once met David Vitter, our state's Senator, and as nice as he seemed, I can't tell if it was him or if it was that politician face. Though, when we went to Washington D.C., when some other high ranking official of LA refused to help us get into that tour of the white house (you have to sign up to get into the tour months in advance so they can do background checks on you and everything), Vitter actually helped us and we got to get in. So maybe he's not exactly a terrible guy, I dunno.
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Our two political parties are basically the same. Helps that there's a hung parliament.

Just that the right-wing side is a little better at economic management, traditionally. The "left-wing" side is a little more progressive, but only by the smallest amount.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm going fucking crazy on caffeine right now, sweet jegus. I'm about to start bouncing off the walls and I'm seriously considering a third coffee for the morning.

Also baw, Fedaykin is Fedaykin once more. I was starting to like Dunderhead Regular A-Tent Razz

which reminds me I should change my name back but I'm too fucking lazy :U
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Viero wrote:
smashbro wrote:Was given a programming assignment for CSC 101 due Monday online at midnight (like minutes ago as I type this). Never started over the weekend cause my best friend came up for the weekend as well as some other guys my roommates and I went to high school with (Spring break for all them), and I never started cause I was too busy having fun. Anyway, I started tonight at about 10pm after doing an online midterm for POLS. Finished the program and submitted it with 3 minutes left. My friend helped me with debugging, but still, we are miracle workers. :B

Wow. Nice time management skills you got there. lol starting and turning it in 3 minutes before with it being complete. Awesome. lol What kinda program did you need to make?

Just a C program that would determine with dimensions the user inputs if a box would fit in a sphere, vice versa, or neither. Wasn't bad, just the time pressure.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
The Whatever Thread - Page 20 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 pm

So hey, Tornado warnings going off, heading downstairs. Hope my house isn't destroyed! Laughing
TheTJ
TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum