TWBB Mafia 12: The Very Best

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

TWBB Mafia 12: The Very Best - Page 12 Empty Re: TWBB Mafia 12: The Very Best

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 am

Man it sucks to have no role reveals.
Especially when your Pokémon knowledge is limited to the first two generations.

I do have to say it's odd that Sah wasn't killed or even targeted. If he is a cop of some sort, you'd think he'd be the number one priority of mafia everywhere.
There's something fishy here.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:06 am

Ok, guardian angel is clear, someone lucky... mh, not sure.

Paradox: time travel? Didn't Mewtwo do some time shenangians in the Pokemon 2000 movie?

@Spont: it was kinda obvious, that Sah'd get protection. I believe, that they tried to get Weldar, but were unsuccessful.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:08 am

Req, did you hear anything now about me being targeted?

No new mafians found tonight, btw. The one I scanned is apparently innocent.
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 am

td260 wrote:. Is the five hit wonder our only protection? If it is, he's spreading himself a bit thin at this point...

Well I too am a semi protective role, a paranoid doctor to be exact. I protect, but also roleblock at the same time. Protection is good but the thing is often the kinds of people you want to be protecting are also the kinds of people you really don't want to be roleblocking (eg a cop claim). And while I'm still a perfectly good roleblocker blocking is the kind of action that will probably do more harm than good if you throw it around at random when you're a townie so I've sort of been unsure of what to really do. Like I said day 1 my powers usefulness if kinda limited, I was sorta hoping I could evolve and maybe separate the protecting and roleblocking parts of the power or something. But yesterday I checked with Minby and discovered I can self protect so I'm sorta playing this like a makeshift bulletproof now. That's why I think I may have been hit, I know for sure I was protected and we're apparently missing the mafia kill. Sah was a very likely target but was also a likely doctor target so I figured the mafia may have tried to go for another high profile target while the doctor was distracted (though them taking a chance on Sah does seem possible too). Still with Req's shields the bodyguarding and my makeshift bulletproofing I think we've got our main targets covered, though yeah any other important roles who have info they want to share should probably funnel it through someone they think they can trust rather than outing in the thread.

Sah you probably pm the person you scanned as innocent, hooking up groups of innocents on the backchannels can be a powerful thing. Though always be wary of a godfather. Remember the golden rule of innocent coalition building, never share everything with everyone, only tell people as much as they need to know, make it so if a mafia does infiltrate they don't get all the info handed to them on a silver platter right up.

Now the actions. Guardioan angel is pretty obvious. Paradox is wierd, perhaps if we have beyond Gen 1 stuff it could be Celebi (the time traveler) though I have no idea what it'd be doing. Lucky, I dunno chansey maybe, it's hard to think of stuff that fits this one. Ewww seems like it could be that tasting action from yesterday (probably Lickitung) tasting something nasty.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 am

Weldar is such a nice guy Willow, he wants to know more about you! We should give hime a hug! ::holds Willow between the hug:: Willows gen? Ill give you 3 guesses!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 am

Fedaykin wrote:I believe, that they tried to get Weldar, but were unsuccessful.
Then why did Avalanche die? Details please.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:07 am

You fail reading comprehension Spont Razz

I've been in contact with a vigilante who claims to have shot Av last night. The flavour he'd claimed adds up and I do kinda trust him so I'n thinking the mafia kill did fail.

Oh and Avos my guesses: 3, 4, 5

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 am

Wink Do you think we should give him 3 more guesses Willow? Wink

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 am

Alright I'm up, I'm up. I got my message from Minby, Sah you were targeted, which leads me to believe that you've got the cop role as you said, so I'll keep guarding you.

Guardian Angel is me
Sah got Lucky
Paradox I'm thinking is a Ditto copying somebody elses power
Ewwww I haven't the foggiest idea *Blinks*

Sorry it's not much, but give me a break, I just woke up
Requiem
Requiem
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am

People roleclaiming left and right... This is going to turn into a game of finding out whoes the biggest liar, isn't it?

I could reveal my role too, i guess. But i'd much rather have the mafia have it bite in their arses.

Personally my shitlist is set on Weldar, avos and omi so far. Omi still because of that too covering-his-own-ass type of playing.
Weldar because he seems to think for all sides, thinking up helpfull things for the mafia aswell for the town, instead of only the town... And the fact that he hasn't really accused anyone of mafia, never provided much arguement for his vote on Raya even with Sah being in the grey. And generally because this forum tends to trust certain known players rather easily, which makes me trust them less. Kindof guy I am :p His roleclaim as a doctor is the only thing keeping me from putting my lynch on him now, because I wouldn't risk losing the doctor yet -.-

And Avos... Well, the guy may have a speech restriction, doesn't keep him from bullshitting all of us. Asking him for facts about little willow is as usefull as asking a mafian if they're mafia.

I'm ready to trust Sah and Reqiuem with the facts given, however.

P.S.: What's up with the inactive people, seriously?

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 pm

I have a theory behind the eeew, actually. Night 1 there was something about a "taste" wasn't there? Someone suggested lickitoulnge. (Fail spelling is fail) by the same mentality, you would go eeeew if you were licked. The only question is, what does lick do?
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:19 pm

It's got a chance to paralyze or something doesn't it?
Requiem
Requiem
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Yes it does, but that wouldn't make sense with the hints given. Tasting good and "ewww" signify it differentiating between things, and targeting something.

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Maybe that's reference to alignment, like... Eww is enemy, or maybe enemies taste good, or... you know, whatever
Requiem
Requiem
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:13 pm

soooo 3rd 4th or 5th gen was incorrect for avo's pokemon. that just leaves 2nd gen....correct avos?
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:35 pm

The hint is 3 guesses, DF. He says he's gen 3.
Seems odd with everything up untill now being gen 1, however.

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:The hint is 3 guesses, DF. He says he's gen 3.
Seems odd with everything up untill now being gen 1, however.
ah so he just didn't want to answer outright....yeah i wasn't thinking *facepalm* so he's a 3rd gen pokemon that isn't warm to the touch, can't be in artic(ice) or volcanic(fire) conditions, can't fly and is apparently afraid of a lot of stuff?
hmmm treecko maybe? which would make sense if it's named "willow" since willow is a type of "tree"
DarkFalco
DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 pm

I love my soon to be Willow, we're gona have many long bonfires and hugs. Soon we shall be together like we are meant to be . Oh Willow how I wait for thee
JGH27
JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Okay, the hell is up with J?
That just seems like a hastily thrown together plan to ride on Avos' silly streak.
His first post was something about Bide, second a vote for hudson without reason, and now this?

Vote: J

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Eh, hope there isn't to many pokemon above gen 1, silly me and my lack of pokemon playing.
Relmitos
Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:
Personally my shitlist is set on Weldar, avos and omi so far. Omi still because of that too covering-his-own-ass type of playing.
Weldar because he seems to think for all sides, thinking up helpfull things for the mafia aswell for the town, instead of only the town... And the fact that he hasn't really accused anyone of mafia, never provided much arguement for his vote on Raya even with Sah being in the grey. And generally because this forum tends to trust certain known players rather easily, which makes me trust them less. Kindof guy I am :p His roleclaim as a doctor is the only thing keeping me from putting my lynch on him now, because I wouldn't risk losing the doctor yet -.-

Hey I object to some of those! I did make an accusation, on Av for similar reasons to your suspicion of Omi (but he was being so washy he didn't even cast a vote while doing it) and it seems the vig agreed with me and had an itchy trigger finger. Man how I wish this wasn't no reveal so I could see for sure if I was right or not there. And I did explain my Raya vote. Given the situation I didn't trust her any more then Sah but between lynching one of the two of them Raya was the far more logical choice. Then later in the day when it was between Raya and Avos I stuck with her just because the Raya lynch would give us useful information by letting Sah do the battle while the Avos lynch would probably prove less useful. And just out of curiosity where have I thought up helpful stuff for the mafia? The not being trusting thing is perfectly fair though, you shouldn't be. But don't let that extend only to the "strong" players.

With Avos I kinda get the feeling that those fears aren't really a hunt to Willow's type and he'll fear anything that happens (though yes the current 3 we have fit grass types, if his only other fear is a bug then yeah it's grass). The non Gen 1 pokemon seems unusual but well Avos seems to be an unusual case.

Sah being hit actually kinda surprises me. I guess they took their chances on that obvious shot. I'd say that yeah that pretty well clears him, so I guess Youngster Joey was actually evil. Though if we have a coroner clearing that up would probably be a good idea.

I realy have no idea what to think of J, I'd also think he's been given a speech restriction but *shrug*

And yeah I will say with this evolution battles thing and no reveal knowledge of pokemon is probably more important than it should be for this mafia game :/

Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:06 am

Come on, people, show some activity. I have nothing new to add, but I'm tempted to vote a random lurker to get something out of them.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 am

Oh the wonderful ways of how happy everyone is, they are speechless! Willow and I think everyone is waiting to see who Sah is going to want to go on vacation next! pig

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 am

Sah already said that the person he scanned was innocent.
Avos. I don't trust you, but based on some private information (Yay for vagueness) I'm changing my vote off of you

Unvote: Avos, Vote: Ansem
Requiem
Requiem
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 am

Any reasons for Ansem?
Fedaykin
Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down