There Will Be Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train!

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 Empty Re: Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train!

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:49 pm

The sword guy. I'm going to name him Mr. Stabby and he'll be my best friend.
Spontaneous Combustion
Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm gonna call mine Masamune, after the sword in Chrono Trigger.
SonGopaul
SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 am

Might name it Fi, might name it Sol Blade. Or Megido. Might even name it Zankantou.
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:55 pm

I shall now reflect on my life.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 pm

SonGopaul wrote:I'm gonna call mine Masamune, after the sword in Chrono Trigger.

Or you could call it Masamune after, y'know, the actual Masamune Razz

Think i might call mine Marmite, since just like the terrible substance you either love it or hate it. I really like the guy.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.
Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:06 am

From Serebii.net, which got this info from the latest CoroCoro.
Spoiler:
Xerneas is Fairy-type, Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Xerneas has an ability called Fairy Aura while Yveltal has one called Dark Aura. Fairy Aura powers up Fairy-type moves while Dark Aura powers up Dark-type moves. Xerneas has a special move called Geo Control and Yveltal one called Death Wing

Pancham's evolution is called Goronda (コロンダ). It is the Aggressive Pokémon, is 2.1m tall, weighs 136kg, and has the ability Iron Fist. It is Fighting/Dark-type. It has the move Hammer Arm and a new method of evolution

The Squids are called Maika (マーイーカ), the Rotation Pokémon is 0.4m tall weighing 3.5kg, and its evolution Karamanero (カラマネロ) the Reversal Pokémon, is 1.5m tall and 47kg, and both are Dark/Psychic-type Pokémon. Maika has a move called Turn Over which reverses stat changes. It's a Dark-type move. Karamanero has the move Hypnosis. They both have either Suction Cups or Contrary. (Unique Type, I like it.)

The pink bird is called Shushup (シュシュップ) and is Fairy-type. It is the Perfume Pokémon, is 0.2m tall and 0.5kg in weight and has the ability of Healer. It knows the move AromaTherapy. It is exclusive to Pokémon Y

The puff ball is called Peroppafu (ペロッパフ) and is also a Fairy-type. Its ability is a new one called Sweet Pale which prevents your allies from falling asleep. It's the Cotton Candy Pokémon, is 0.4m/3.5kg and has the new move Drain Kiss. It is exclusive to Pokémon X

Honedge has the ability of No Guard

Clauncher is exclusive to Pokémon X while Skrelp is exclusive to Pokémon Y

There's a new Gym leader, with the robot arms, called Shitoron (シトロン) while the other Gym Leader is called Zakuro (ザクロ). Zakuro is said to be good at sports

The professor is called Purataanu (プラターヌ possibly romanised into Platane). He will occasionally battle you.

The evil team is called Team Flair/Flare (フレア団). Their purpose is solely to make money(Finally a evil team with a goal that actually makes sense since Team Rocket.)

The PSS has various new features. First is the HoloCaster, which gives the latest news on the Pokémon Global Link, without needing access. It has a Happy Sign which lets you see feelings/actions of friends. There are special O Powers which work akin to Pass Powers which you can use and receive from other players. Miracle Trade allows for an "exciting trade" with someone from around the world. It also features connectivity with the Global Trade Station
Spoiler:
Maika
Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 Maika

Karamanero
Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 Karamanero

Shushup

Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 Shushup

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:47 am

I'm suddenly becoming a lot warier of Gen6. Looking at all these new Pokemon, I'm starting to think this gen is going to be as ridiculously overdesigned as Gen4 was. Most of the Pokemon have about 5 different colours with stripes and patterns everywhere. I'm almost dreading to see this gen's dragon, it's going to be worse than Garchomp with spikes and multicolours and stripes and stars everywhere.

Saying that, I do really like Pangoro. That guy is pretty kickass.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:57 am

I doubt this generation can be as God Awful as the fourth gen. But I like Sylveon so that is one more pokemon I like in the 6th gen that the fourth does not have.
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Why y'all be hatin' on Gen 4?

Anyways, from what I've seen so far, the designs remind me more of Gen 5, IMO. Either way, I know I'm gonna warm up to this generation just like I have with the rest.
SonGopaul
SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:15 pm

SonGopaul wrote:Why y'all be hatin' on Gen 4?
Because the Pokemon and trainer designs were over designed as shit, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum had boring and stupid plots, and the snow sections.
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:36 am

Fair enough. Here's for hoping the storyline of XY is better then! After BW's story, I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do next...
SonGopaul
SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:40 am

For all the flak gen 4's designs get I've never really gotten it. Yeah there are a fair few totally awful designs (Lickilicky I'm looking at you) and there is some kinda over designed stuff sure but overall I feel like there was a lot of pretty solid stuff there. A lot of designs I quite like spring to mind from there. And as a region I liked it a hell of a lot more than I did Hoenn, I was also pretty fond of Galactic as a team.

In terms of story for the next gen, I'm happy to see us going back to to a simple out for profit evil team like team rocket, Plasma was interesting but I think it's nice to go back to something simple and Team Rocket was always the team who's motivations made by far the most sense thanks to that. Not too psyched on the amount of rivals though, that got kind annoying at times in Black/White. Also man can't we at least get one rival who's kind of a jerk who's ass you want to kick rather than a bunch of friends, I kind of miss that.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 am

I totally agree, Weldar. Plus, it was Platinum that got me back into the games since Gen 1, so I owe it that.

Also, since Hugh was so hilarious to me, I wanna see another character like him that everyone can mock to death. But no-one like Barry, please. He was just an impatient little kid.
SonGopaul
SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:23 am

To me Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum were so bad I almost quit pokemon, but they decided to remake Gold & Silver and by God those were the best pokemon games I have ever played, period. and thank God it was so amazing because I would have missed out on Gen 5 which I really liked. So I am cautiously optimistic about Gen 6.
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Weldar wrote:and there is some kinda over designed stuff sure but overall I feel like there was a lot of pretty solid stuff there.

Spoiler:
Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 E717cf52bcb2f143ff3a388f3d52749a

The vast majority of the Pokemon in Gen4 were over-designed. DP is definately my second least favourite gen, both in terms of plot and Pokemon.

Though for some reason I have over 300+ hours on it. I honestly can't remember what I did in it. I don't even recall who the gym leaders are...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm

I agree with Weldar, I like it a helluva lot more than Hoenn.

And if you think it's bad, need I remind you that the evil teams in Hoenn were so stupid that HURR DURR HURR I'M GONNA USE THIS RED ORB TO CALL THE GOD OF THE SEAS TO EXPAND THE WATER DURR HERP HURR

At least Cyrus was actually threatening. Platinum got me back in to the games, too.

Also, Azelf and Garchomp and Staraptor are my dream team. :3

I'm really, really not hyped for gen 6. I like the professor and the evil team seems cool, there haven't been any pokemon that have grabbed my attention yet (Yveltal I like), I'm still not keen on Fairy type, and the amount of rivals is a turn off. Idk, I mean, I'll play it and all, but I haven't felt the same hype I did for gen 5.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Hoenn... :c
TD260
TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 pm

I liked Gen4. It's not that much overdesigned if you ask me, they just put a bit more attention to details and sometimes went overboard with it. But not too much if you ask me. My guess is that they probably tried to appeal more to Pokemon's more older fan base, which they kind of tried to fix in gen 5 (which in the beginning just felt like everything was overly cute)

Also, Hoenn was amazing, all evil teams are ridiculous and stupid, and I want that fighting panda so badly.

Perry
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm

I think hoenn is the best terrain for one reason, it was (Mostly) tropical, which RPGs of all shapes and sizes seem to ignore as a biome.
DRTJR
DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Raya wrote:
Weldar wrote:and there is some kinda over designed stuff sure but overall I feel like there was a lot of pretty solid stuff there.

Spoiler:
Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 E717cf52bcb2f143ff3a388f3d52749a

The vast majority of the Pokemon in Gen4 were over-designed. DP is definately my second least favourite gen, both in terms of plot and Pokemon.

Though for some reason I have over 300+ hours on it. I honestly can't remember what I did in it. I don't even recall who the gym leaders are...

I think I prefer the actual Garchomp design more than that gen 1 one. While I can kind of see you point there's a lot of gen 4 designs I really like that don't really strike me as overdone at all: Torterra, Bronzong, Honchkrow, Weavile, Staraptor, Yanmega, Spiritomb, Mantyke, Glaceon, Gallade, Froslass, Heatran, and that's just going off the top of my head. On the whole I'm pretty fond of gen 4, it's gym leaders were a pretty memorable bunch (how can you forget someone like Crasher Wake) and it had by far the most challenging Champion battle. Biggest criticism I have with it is actually the overabundance of evolutions/pre evolutions of older stuff.

While I'll grant that Hoenn's concept is refreshing in practice it came out just annoying. Way too many surf routes, lots of back and sidetracking with a very late fly hm, a victory road that needs flash. It wasn't exactly bad but nothing about it really stood out as amazing to me to make up for those little niggles.

There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]
Weldar
Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Raya wrote:I can sink that theory in two lines.

1) Game canon and anime canon are completely different.
2) Fossil Pokemon.

I will now actively ignore this because I love this theory even though I only just heard of it. And it is now head canon.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 am

Hoenn is best region, fuck you haters.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 pm

......oh god why.

Spoiler:

Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 H09B9C9F2
Avalanche
Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Pokemon A & Ω Hype Train! - Page 18 1337893758847_zpsdece05fb

God I want this to be fake, I really do, but somehow deep down I think it's real.

What are you doing Nintendo, this is exactly what was wrong with Gen4: overdesigned Pokemon and pants-on-head-retarded evolutions of existing Pokemon. Why are you doing this, whyyyy...

I like the bunny though.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Come on, that has to be fake. I mean, Ampharos evolution? There's no way.

Also these are waaaay more overdesigned than gen 4.
Doctor Shulk
Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum